Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still better than Shillary tbqh
    Hillary would have been better. Bill Clinton was better. Hillary is just an extension of that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    W. Bush was actually solid. Sometimes he came off as weak "...but I'm doin' the best I can" ; FEMA 2005 ; and the Iraq war in general... but a lot of weight was put on his shoulders and he mostly did a very damn good job.
    No, I mean there was some many dumb quotables from that idiot. But Trump beats him by a long mile.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I mean there was some many dumb quotables from that idiot. But Trump beats him by a long mile.
    GWB was solid. Obummer was a snake, and Trump is just a damn idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary would have been better. Bill Clinton was better. Hillary is just an extension of that.
    Ramada Rodham Hayman maybe, but definitely not HRC.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GWB is the worst president in my lifetime. I am 63.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talk about lies. GWB's Iraq Weapons of Mass Destruction is bigger than any lies you listed for Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

His word is as good as a double agent Medellin Sicario's. If he was a Pinocchio, his nose would have extended all the way to Mexico by now. (Bet Mexico wouldn't pay for it.)

He promised no new H1B visa's. Instead, India continued to up the IT system and deprive educated US college graduates (US Citizens) of new opportunities. He has done NOTHING to prioritize U.S. Citizens receiving jobs over foreign nationals inside of the U.S. In times of prosperity/near zero unemployment, it might be passable to have a few foreigners working alongside us in the U.S.; but in more recessionary times, absolutely should no foreigners be taking up jobs that can be filled by U.S. Citizens. Companies should receive strict punishment for hiring foreigners over U.S. Citizens.

He started a trade war with China, only to backtrack like a pussy when they fired back with their own tariffs.

He lied about not getting involved against Assad with Syria. In a key moment in the October 2016 debates, he said that the humanitarian conflicts in Syria between Assad and the rebels were not our business. However, he changed his tune as early as mid-late 2017.

He lied about solving the North Korean crisis. Kim Jong Un remains a nuclear threat and no more or less stable of a situation there than when Obama left office.

He lied about building The Wall (and making Mexico pay for it ) Billions of taxpayer dollars have been invested in this, with very little to no progress.

He lied about making a hard stance against illegal immigrations and "kicking them out" of the USA. There are more illegal immigrants present in the USA today than when Obama left office at the end of 2016.

He lied about becoming a more presidential president after being elected. Since he has been elected, not only has he continued to exclusively use the " @ realDonaldTrump " account instead of the standard "POTUS" twitter account, but his rancid, rabid tweeting has continued and arguably gotten worse since his 2016 campaign.

He lied about repealing and replacing Obamacare, or the Affordable Care Act. He did not get it done in spite of the GOP controlling all chambers of Congress, the White House and a Supreme Court majority.

He lied about installing true conservatives in the Supreme Court. Both Gorsuch and Kavanaugh have voted with the left wing on certain issues; they have not been adequate replacements for Antonin Scalia.

He lied about taking a hands-off approach against Iran (and Syria) and sectarian neutrality in the Middle East.

He lied about reducing taxes for everyone. While the tax brackets moved up slightly with the 2017-18 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, many people are paying more in taxes and worse, being taxed on things that should absolutely not be taxable, such as relocation and travel expenses for a job requirement. And home ownership tax breaks were completely nerfed in this stupid, horribly constructed bill/act.

He lied about no new stimulus and a reduction in government spending. Unilaterally, he has spent trillions of dollars in taxpayer money that our grandchildren will have to re-pay. And this is after chastising Obama for his 2009 stimulus package, which was equally stupid. But, what a hypocrite.

He lied about maintaining a strong economy with strong interest rates allowing for citizens to take advantage of the time value of money principle and keep up with inflation. With him allowing the Fed to re-enact ZIRP policies, this allows for irresponsible borrowing but worse, increased de-valuation of people's hard earned savings money that they can no longer come out even even on with inflation, due to the re edness of ZIRP.

He (likely) lied about his faithfulness to Melania .... .... ..... ... ..

Donald (Duck) Trump is a Liar. By all means, vote him out in 2020... even if it means electing a pedophile with Alzheimer's and tactlessness, at least the GOP will likely be able to hold the Senate rust belt seats in 2022 and likely win back the White House in 2024 with a real Presidential candidate this way.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talk about lies. GWB's Iraq Weapons of Mass Destruction is bigger than any lies you listed for Trump.
    Tbh I think Trump might have officially surpassed GWB Jr as the worst president ever. Coronavirus is the new 9/11, an inside job. A psychological warfare on mankind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald (Duck) Trump is a Liar. By all means, vote him out in 2020... even if it means electing a pedophile with Alzheimer's and tactlessness, at least the GOP will likely be able to hold the Senate rust belt seats in 2022 and likely win back the White House in 2024 with a real Presidential candidate this way.
    We'll see.

All the data for 2020 is shaping up to be another blue wave that will overwhelm Republican efforts to cheat on elections.

McConnel's seat is threatened. Collins is a goner. There is a very real chance that the GOP will lose the Senate.

By 2024, Texas slide towards being a swing state will pretty much be baked in to the electoral map. At that point, the number of outcomes where a Republican can win the White House narrow considerably, to the point of implausibility.

Even with the EC, you can't lose the election by millions of votes and expect to win. The virus and time will simply sap the GOP of the older voters they rely on to show up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump has kepted more promises then other presidents

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh no Hilary has a pussy bill has balls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh no Hilary has a pussy bill has balls

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL at people believing anything any of these politicians SAY - better to look at what they DO. The best is to ignore what they say and do and DO for yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll see.

All the data for 2020 is shaping up to be another blue wave that will overwhelm Republican efforts to cheat on elections.

McConnel's seat is threatened. Collins is a goner. There is a very real chance that the GOP will lose the Senate.

By 2024, Texas slide towards being a swing state will pretty much be baked in to the electoral map. At that point, the number of outcomes where a Republican can win the White House narrow considerably, to the point of implausibility.

Even with the EC, you can't lose the election by millions of votes and expect to win. The virus and time will simply sap the GOP of the older voters they rely on to show up.
    nah, my theory was always that the Republicans would hold in 2020 if Trump wins, just losing CO and possibly ME and gaining back AL. But in that case, the Dems would have a blue wave in 2022 similar to 2006, when in 2022 a gold mine of rust belt area GOP seats are up for re-election.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh I think Trump might have officially surpassed GWB Jr as the worst president ever. Coronavirus is the new 9/11, an inside job. A psychological warfare on mankind.
    Nixon, St Ronnie, dubya, Trash.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL at people believing anything any of these politicians SAY - better to look at what they DO. The best is to ignore what they say and do and DO for yourself.
    Trump is ing up so don't look at what he says or does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Bush Junior was a ing moron, whose administration got thousands of US servicemembers needlessly killed in the botched Iraq invasion and occupation.

In a nuts : They didn't read the ing counter-insurgency manual, and put in place an occupational government not based on competence, but loyalty and ideological purity.

They put troops into situations that almost eerily mirrored the tactical and strategic mistake of Vietnam.

that dumb ass mother ing (unt, and you for thinking he isn anything other than a piece of . It takes a real know-nothing sack of to think he was "solid".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah, my theory was always that the Republicans would hold in 2020 if Trump wins, just losing CO and possibly ME and gaining back AL. But in that case, the Dems would have a blue wave in 2022 similar to 2006, when in 2022 a gold mine of rust belt area GOP seats are up for re-election.

It's always funny when reality slaps teh data-challenged.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In what particular is he DOing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In what particular is he DOing?
    He DID nothing at the most important time while SAYING it was going down and would magically disappear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    such a terrible crisis president, tbh... but I'm sure rmt approves...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    such a terrible crisis president, tbh... but I'm sure rmt approves...
    It's almost impossible to think of anyone who would've done worse. Trump was never a serious president and we're all paying the price.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GWB is the worst president in my lifetime. I am 63.
    Worse than Carter?

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep

GWB should have never been president. Was not competent and only got there by family ties.

Thread Information