Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...it's like these guys can't help themselves, even when the GOP echochamber is making fabricated accusations directed at women....

Gov. Jan Brewer has signed legislation making Arizona the seventh state that generally bans abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy.

The Republican-sponsored legislation also ins utes new disclosure mandates that include requiring the state have a website with images of fetuses at various stages of development for women to view.

The 20-week abortion ban does not apply in medical emergencies and it would affect a tiny percentage of abortions performed in Arizona.

HB 2036, called "The Mother's Health and Safety Act," also: ...
    <SNIP>

http://www.kpho.com/story/17402650/b...k-abortion-ban

Note: This is the bill that says says conception begins 'two weeks' before conception.
    Last edited by Nbadan; 04-12-2012 at 09:39 PM.

Just Right of Atilla the Hun Yonivore's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...it's like these guys can't help themselves, even when the GOP echochamber is making fabricated accusations directed at women....

<SNIP>

http://www.kpho.com/story/17402650/b...k-abortion-ban

Note: This is the bill that says says conception begins 'two weeks' before conception.
    I'd call that a war for unborn children.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And once those "embryo persons" are born, Repugs cut all support, health insranace, food stamps, school lunches, etc.

Michigan Repugs now forbid women to sue in state court for pay discrimination.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd call that a war for unborn children.
    Unborn children...says the king of oxymorons..

Rising above the Fray spursncowboys's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh thats right they are a fetus until they come out of the womb. Then they magically become a human.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Oh thats right they are a fetus until they come out of the womb. Then they magically become a human.
    What a politically correct and convenient time to allow what is not unlike murder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An abortion at 20 weeks is wrong. A baby has lived who was less than 22 weeks in the womb.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Meanwhile, the nbadan deflections continue..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deflection.....

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Deflection.....

Again, it's not a war on women. It's a call for the right to live.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regardless this is a loser for Obama. Obama was doing great making a split with the woman voters. Now this kind of comment alienates the electorates. Most Americans IMO (throughout America, not popular vote wise) want one parent to be a stay at home. It is just not economically feasible. For her to use woman who chose to not be stay at home mothers, as examples, who do for their career and not because they have to-create an elitist idea of themselves. That is why Obama's people quickly distanced themselves from this.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Most Americans IMO (throughout America, not popular vote wise) want one parent to be a stay at home."

... shows how out of touch, as right-wing regressive, you are.

The only way households have been able to keep their real incomes flat since 1980 is for the wife/mother to go to work. Very few households with children can afford to live comfortably on one income. And many women are now making more than their husbands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regardless this is a loser for Obama. Obama was doing great making a split with the woman voters. Now this kind of comment alienates the electorates. Most Americans IMO (throughout America, not popular vote wise) want one parent to be a stay at home. It is just not economically feasible. For her to use woman who chose to not be stay at home mothers, as examples, who do for their career and not because they have to-create an elitist idea of themselves. That is why Obama's people quickly distanced themselves from this.
    Some dem strategist/contributor spouting off months in advance of the election won't come close to alienating that segment of the electorate. If you truly think it will, you've been drinking too much of the conservative radio koolaid.

What hasn't been getting enough press is the Vice President actually stating the Republicans are waging war on women. The lack of a direct rebuke of that highly-politicized rhetoric is disappointing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the repubs strategy to use this to alienate woman from dems won't work? However the dems doing the exact same thing will?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Save the Sperm!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politic...oll/53930684/1

Swing States Poll: A shift by women puts Obama in lead
    By Susan Page, USA TODAY
    Updated

Comments

Reprints & Permissions

MILWAUKEE – President Obama has opened the first significant lead of the 2012 campaign in the nation's dozen top battleground states, a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll finds, boosted by a huge shift of women to his side.

President Obama speaks during a campaign event at the Southern Maine Community College in Portland, Maine, on Friday.

By Jewel Samad, AFP/Getty Images

President Obama speaks during a campaign event at the Southern Maine Community College in Portland, Maine, on Friday.

By Jewel Samad, AFP/Getty Images

In the fifth Swing States survey taken since last fall, Obama leads Republican front-runner Mitt Romney 51%-42% among registered voters just a month after the president had trailed him by two percentage points.

The biggest change came among women under 50. In mid-February, just under half of those voters supported Obama. Now more than six in 10 do while Romney's support among them has dropped by 14 points, to 30%. The president leads him 2-1 in this group.
    Condoms are bad! Lets keep them pregnant and at home against their will! The Christian right will be the downfall of the GOP. At least the will have AR, SC, AL, and MI.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    against their will? link?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    against their will? link?
    Link? What do you think a ban on abortion would do? What do you think preventing them from getting birth control does? Link?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is trying to outlaw birth control? In the argument of murdering a child, who is talking about rape?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    This may explain a few things...

FUZZY LUMPKINS

SHOWS: Powerpuff Girls
    AFFILIATIONS: The Beat-Alls (former)
    INTELLIGENCE: Very low.
    WEAPONS: Fuzzy Lumpkins has a 'boomstick', which is basically just a double-barreled shotgun. It is unknown if he still has one, since Buttercup destroyed his last one. He recently has been using large rocks. In the beginning of his evil career, he used a meat gun.
    POWERS: When Fuzzy Lumpkins gets angry, he turns into a psychotic beast and does incredible damage with his huge teeth and claws.
    DEEDS: Fuzzy Lumpkins first rampaged with a meat gun, then just plain rampaged, attacking and assaulting everyone in Townsville. He later ran for mayor, and won, though he was replaced by The Mayor later. He then joined the Beat Alls, left, and at one point in time, tried to marry Professor Utonium when Fuzzy thought he was a female Lumpkin.
    DESCRIPTION: Fuzzy Lumpkins first became evil when losing a jam contest, and attacked Townsville with his meat gun. Since then, Fuzzy Lumpkins has terrorized Townsville and the Powerpuff Girls repeatedly, getting revenge on them for what they did to him so long ago.
    QUOTES: "GET OFFA MY PROPERTY!"
    EPISODES:
    Meat Fuzzy Lumpkins
    Fuzzy Logic
    Telephonies
    Impeach Fuzz
    Meet The Beat Alls
    Shotgun Wedding

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is trying to outlaw birth control? In the argument of murdering a child, who is talking about rape?
    The Catholic church for one. You just brought rape up so i guess you and 'murdering a child' when the zygote doesn't even have a spine seems like you just trying to be inflammatory.

Me myself, I say its their bodies but you seem to think with the same brain that we should not concern our selves with murder laws in FL but apply them to women nationally.

Quite lovely i think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This may explain a few things...

FUZZY LUMPKINS

SHOWS: Powerpuff Girls
    AFFILIATIONS: The Beat-Alls (former)
    INTELLIGENCE: Very low.
    WEAPONS: Fuzzy Lumpkins has a 'boomstick', which is basically just a double-barreled shotgun. It is unknown if he still has one, since Buttercup destroyed his last one. He recently has been using large rocks. In the beginning of his evil career, he used a meat gun.
    POWERS: When Fuzzy Lumpkins gets angry, he turns into a psychotic beast and does incredible damage with his huge teeth and claws.
    DEEDS: Fuzzy Lumpkins first rampaged with a meat gun, then just plain rampaged, attacking and assaulting everyone in Townsville. He later ran for mayor, and won, though he was replaced by The Mayor later. He then joined the Beat Alls, left, and at one point in time, tried to marry Professor Utonium when Fuzzy thought he was a female Lumpkin.
    DESCRIPTION: Fuzzy Lumpkins first became evil when losing a jam contest, and attacked Townsville with his meat gun. Since then, Fuzzy Lumpkins has terrorized Townsville and the Powerpuff Girls repeatedly, getting revenge on them for what they did to him so long ago.
    QUOTES: "GET OFFA MY PROPERTY!"
    EPISODES:
    Meat Fuzzy Lumpkins
    Fuzzy Logic
    Telephonies
    Impeach Fuzz
    Meet The Beat Alls
    Shotgun Wedding
    I'z a rage on Townsville. Took you long enough to find that, dunce. You ever going to show an innocent verdict? You know those rare cases that you were talking about?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    I'z a rage on Townsville. Took you long enough to find that, dunce. You ever going to show an innocent verdict? You know those rare cases that you were talking about?
    Found two, just to verify for myself I wasn't wrong, and I'm satisfied. Not going to post them because I prefer to let you bask in your stupid ignorance that you claim as fact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Catholic church for one. You just brought rape up so i guess you and 'murdering a child' when the zygote doesn't even have a spine seems like you just trying to be inflammatory.

Me myself, I say its their bodies but you seem to think with the same brain that we should not concern our selves with murder laws in FL but apply them to women nationally.

Quite lovely i think.
    wow....just...wow.

So much wrong in one post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What has recently happened that caused you to believe the catholic church wants to outlaw contraception or birth control?

When did the catholic church become the real GOP?

when the zygote doesn't even have a spine?...What?

When did I say anything about a national law?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    He's just making up again.

Thread Information