Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Cowboys traded down with the Eagles of all teams.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    DeVonta Smith to the Eagles

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Bears get another bust QB.

Wow. Mac Jones to the Patriots?? Lucky MFers

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Welp, I guess if Mac Jones is gonna turn into anything he went to the best possible place

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    If I was a GM, I dont think I could ever draft a Bama QB. Even if they are legitimately the most talented QB in the draft, it's gotta be a tough transition to go from a place where you can just sling it all over the place knowing your receivers will make the play pretty much everytime to an NFL game where the windows are tighter and that advantage is gone

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    also rofl @ the Micah Parsons pick. Such a Dallas pick taking an athletic linebacker who's a dumb@ss and bringing him into an organization that enables the behavior. This will be another scenario where he has a few nice games right before it's time for a new contract, Jerruh opens up the wallet, and then he goes full ooga booga afterwards and either stops giving a sh!t or gets kicked off the team for doing something stupid.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    spurraider21 how you like Leatherwood?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Pitts to ATL made a lot of sense. TE's that high dont typically work, but tbh Pitts is more of a WR who will have to learn how to block at an NFL level. or just play the big WR role

imo bengals should take Sewell, then Dolphins gladly take Chase.
    makes sense because Julio is on the wrong side of 30

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    also rofl @ the Micah Parsons pick. Such a Dallas pick taking an athletic linebacker who's a dumb@ss and bringing him into an organization that enables the behavior. This will be another scenario where he has a few nice games right before it's time for a new contract, Jerruh opens up the wallet, and then he goes full ooga booga afterwards and either stops giving a sh!t or gets kicked off the team for doing something stupid.
    I like the pick. He's the most talented defensive player in the draft, IMO 4th best player overall after Lawrence/Pitts/Sewell, and both corners were off the board. Oh, and we got a free third round pick from the Eagles.

Also great insurance for whenever Vander Esch gets injured again. And Sean Lee retired.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yeah, I would have preferred a corner, but there wasn't one there, so we traded down and picked BPA at a position of need on defense. Farley shouldn't have been picked in the first round; he's going to have a short career, people don't recover from two double back surgeries like that. ans wasted another pick on a first round corner.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    spurraider21 how you like Leatherwood?
    Gruden/Mayock are the worst drafting regime

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    WOW

What a day. Kyle is ballsy. I love this team.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Ian Rapoport
    @RapSheet
    ·
    6h
    Update on a former first-round pick: Tim Tebow recently worked out for the #Jaguars, source said, and there has been at least some discussion of him signing. Oh, and he’s a tight end now.
    He never should've left for baseball.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    He never should've left for baseball.
    wonder if there's a Chinese Football League he could have thrived in

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I was mad at the cowboys pick last night. Mostly because I felt we should have traded with Chicago and got a bigger haul but I'm not mad at parsons. He's already projected to win DROY. The off field issues weren't even that serious tbh and he has a lot of stand up guys vouching for him.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I was mad at the cowboys pick last night. Mostly because I felt we should have traded with Chicago and got a bigger haul but I'm not mad at parsons. He's already projected to win DROY. The off field issues weren't even that serious tbh and he has a lot of stand up guys vouching for him.
    Hire Lee to help coaching LBs and have him stick to dude. At least it was just hazing and not Randy Gregory type ?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Hire Lee to help coaching LBs and have him stick to dude. At least it was just hazing and not Randy Gregory type ?
    It was pretty serious hazing but from what I heard on the radio, he wasn't involved in the worst acts. And it sounded like much of the blame was to be placed on one of the coaches for knowing about it all and letting it continue.

He's also got a kid now and hopefully has grown up some.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i need to stop paying attention to the draft in the months leading up to it. all it does is piss my off when the raiders pull this

browns have the best FO in the NFL right now. Dorsey was a good GM for them too... until he actually hired Freddie Kitchens as head coach, which was a grossly irresponsible move that cost him his job... but Andrew Berry picked up where Dorsey left off personnel wise.

this team was at rock bottom just a few years ago, and its not like Baker Mayfield has been a lights out QB (he's been good, not great as a #1 overall pick), and right now they have one of the most stacked rosters in the league

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    getting Moehrig in the 2nd is an acceptable consolation prize to the cluster that was taking Alex Leatherwood yesterday

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    wonder if there's a Chinese Football League he could have thrived in
    There is a CFL he could've thrived in. But he wasn't doing bad in the NFL either, tbh. He was a playoff QB on the way out.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Did you forget you're a ans fan on this alt, Slob?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    i need to stop paying attention to the draft in the months leading up to it. all it does is piss my off when the raiders pull this

browns have the best FO in the NFL right now. Dorsey was a good GM for them too... until he actually hired Freddie Kitchens as head coach, which was a grossly irresponsible move that cost him his job... but Andrew Berry picked up where Dorsey left off personnel wise.

this team was at rock bottom just a few years ago, and its not like Baker Mayfield has been a lights out QB (he's been good, not great as a #1 overall pick), and right now they have one of the most stacked rosters in the league
    I give you credit; you know more about it than anyone here.

Thread Information