Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bonzi Wells is obviously earning himself a steep paycheck this series, are the kings going to be able/willing to break the bank to keep Bonzi based on 1 playoff series?

Also, what is Ron Artests contract status? is he locked up for a couple more years?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Why don't you ask the Maloof brothers as I have no pull on whether or not Bonzi will be resigned or not. I feel he should be and I know the fans want him back after his recent performances. We only got to see a groin injured Bonzi during the regular season.

Ron is locked up for 3 years I believe.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This performance will lead to the mavs overpaying his ass

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Artest has 2 more years with a player option for the third. Below would be his salary for the next 3 years.

Ron Artest $7,150,000 $7,800,000 $8,450,000

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    terry is a fa and some expects think he wants a deal starting at 10 million
    dallas is over the cap
    I do not see dallas and kings making a deal
    but kings helped the spurs before

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I wonder about Bonzi, is after he gets paid, will he keep his game up at a high level, or will it be another Jaren Jackson situation.

Lottery Pick
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a JJ reference!! Wow, havent thought about that guy in a long time. Bonzi is a good player, but nowhere near the level he has played at in this series. He is just hot at the right time, but that is soon to come to an end. His shooting is not nearly as good over the long haul as it has been this series. Someone will give him a huge contract, then regret it later.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No offense to Bonzi but he made Bruce Bowen look like a scorer. His defense is horrible. He though has been awesome on offense but if he isn't making those shots he is a black hole.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I have a question for Kings fans!!

What the is up with Mike ing Bibby????

I watched him some earlier this season and being one of only a few scoring options earlier this season he was jacking shots every where. When Bonzi, Artest, and to some extent Martin took more of a scoring role he took more of a back seat. I've never seen him jack so many ill advised shots before, as a mavs fan I've never seen him play this poorly in the playoffs..

Someone needs to pull him aside and say "dude WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING!" Seriously talk about pisspoor shot selection, and alot of times it's early in the shot clock. The dudes a freak how many times have the kings got an offensive board and pass it back out to Bibby to reset, yet he jacks a 3 with a hand in his face and 21 on the shot clock? Damn I think the main reason why the Kings are down 3-2 is mental errors on Bibby's part.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didnt Bibby suck it up last year in the playoffs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's what I was point out to tell Mr. NBA League Pass.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Bibby sucks now. Both Bibby and Peja have fallen apart since they lost Divac's and Webber.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I paid no attention to the Kings last year...... I forgot they even made the playoffs

They played that anomally of a Sonics team though. I wrote them off after the Webber debacle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I paid no attention to the Kings last year...... I forgot they even made the playoffs

They played that anomally of a Sonics team though. I wrote them off after the Webber debacle.
    Was your League Pass broken?

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Was your League Pass broken?
    Yea......... That's it, no just because you have the ability to watch something doesn't mean you have to or are going to.......

Not a Seattle fan sorry, and the Kings sucked last year as a whole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The worst thing about the Spurs advancing to the next round would be having to put up with the Mav fans. I swear their average basketball IQ is single digit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No offense to Bonzi but he made Bruce Bowen look like a scorer. His defense is horrible. He though has been awesome on offense but if he isn't making those shots he is a black hole.
    But he can rebound like a MF.

Lottery Pick
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The worst thing about the Spurs advancing to the next round would be having to put up with the Mav fans. I swear their average basketball IQ is single digit.
    At least it'll only be until the Spurs advance in 5 or 6.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Wow, I sincerely hope you aren't referring to me........ If you are, I'd like to show you the wood shed now.

Bibby dropped off severely in the last 2 years in the Playoffs, but from 01-04 he's kicked some serious ass. Just check his stats in the Kings 03-04 playoff run.

He led his team in scoring 6 times, and led them in assists 7.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/teams/...ac&season=2004

He was a bad ass then, go ahead ask a Kings fan, or expand upon your limited B-ball IQ? Or at least your history of the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, I sincerely hope you aren't referring to me........ If you are, I'd like to show you the wood shed now.

Bibby dropped off severely in the last 2 years in the Playoffs, but from 01-04 he's kicked some serious ass. Just check his stats in the Kings 03-04 playoff run.

He led his team in scoring 6 times, and led them in assists 7.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/teams/...ac&season=2004

He was a bad ass then, go ahead ask a Kings fan, or expand upon your limited B-ball IQ? Or at least your history of the NBA.
    Only because their star players (Webber and Peja) were bigger chokers than he was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never seen him play this poorly in the playoffs..
    Can you read your own post?

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Can you read your own post?
    Yea, I can read my own posts, I've never seen him play this poorly in the PO's.

Maybe you can't read my posts, I didn't watch the Kings last year........ Damn got comprehension problems?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You're basing that off of one game? Well, Bonzi is usually a much better defender, because I also noticed how poorly he looked defensively in game 5, but I think that had to do more with the effort he was giving on the offensive end. He's been focusing much more on the offensive end this series because of matchup problems for the Spurs plus he's been functioning more as a help defender on the defensive end since he's paired up with Bowen. Bonzi is a very good defender and you can't base your opinion on this series or that one game. Now on the other side of the coin he isn't that good of an offensive player usually and you can't base your opinion on this series or that game either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a question for Kings fans!!

What the f*** is up with Mike f***** Bibby????

I
    Listening in on KHTK's Rise Guys show this morning, they interviewed Grant Napear when he said that Bibby has some trouble with his tricep and that hopefully the two day's rest will help him.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i wouldn't call bonzi a very good defender. he can rebound though. i am waiting for mavtek vs timvp here.

Thread Information