Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apply that to both vehicles
    Why ?
    when you have the info on the corvette?
    Your contribution got immediately stuffed so you go with storytelling.
    Just stay out of you don’t know.
    Pro tip dMac...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your contribution got immediately got stuffed so you go with storytelling.
    Just stay out of you don’t know.
    Pro tip dMac...
    That lesson really ruined your weekend

Welp, back up the hill of ego you go to re-stake your flag in the rock of forum dignity!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That immediate rejection really ruined my weekend
    Yes it did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am definitely not equipped mathematically to handle modern physics and never will be.
    No you're not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you're not.
    Absolutely correct.
    Your only accurate statement in the whole thread.
    And if you even had even a whiff of sense to understand the difficulty of the math involved, you would melt.
    You don’t even know what you don’t know grumpa DMac.

But of course it takes me to tell you what I don’t know. So be proud of your ability to rate something now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely correct.
    And if you even had even a whiff of sense to understand the difficulty of the math involved, you would melt.

But of course it takes me to tell you what I don’t know. So be proud of your ability to rate something now.
    That you Reck?

I see you have dmc all flustered as he is looking for the appearance of a table scrap "W."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How did such a benign thread turn into an argument so quickly
    I'm only on the first page of this thread but I'm enjoying the forensic files episode hosted by DarrinS myself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely correct.

my background is in particle physics. You're a tool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh really.
    So you are ready for some questions then.
    I can learn so much from you.
    You should know quantum mechanics quite well, are you ready to help tutor me with your math wizardry?

so much bovine residual matter in DMC's claims. "I dont talk about my expertise, I just make fun of people who work with car wrecks."

I'll be back later from running. Look forward to it.
    You cant even answer a simple question about darrin's graph... smh and laughing.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow, I don't believe that at all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow, I don't believe that at all
    That really matters to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh really.
    So you are ready for some questions then.
    I can learn so much from you.
    You should know quantum mechanics quite well, are you ready to help tutor me with your math wizardry?

so much bovine residual matter in DMC's claims. "I dont talk about my expertise, I just make fun of people who work with car wrecks."

I'll be back later from running. Look forward to it.
    You cant even answer a simple question about darrin's graph... smh and laughing.
    Knock yourself out. I don't do requests, especially on a forum where Google is right next door.

I didn't get involved in Darrin's graph, that's your row to hoe. You stepped in, said he was wrong about his equation and got on right away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knock yourself out. I don't do requests, especially on a forum where Google is right next door.

I didn't get involved in Darrin's graph, that's your row to hoe. You stepped in, said he was wrong about his equation and got on right away.
    The only reason I said his equation was WRONG was because he used symbols that are NOT used in physics and he had SPELLED them out before then changed to a symbol that is used in basic math for something very different you idiot. Then I agreed after he showed "his" derivation, which you would have never figured out how to do in the first place.
    If you know particle physics and the math involved, all to this is absolutely a piece of cake for you. You only get involved when you think know what you are talking about and then dont. You stepped in it. You got on RG for something your buddy Darrin had already put in the thread you fkn idiot. Completely not understanding which car RG was referring to with the speed limit sign.

Now you back off when under the gun. Thats my row to hoe because you cant even grasp the damn hoe or find any row. It should be child's play, especially since you interjected and then got slapped around for the most obvious part that had already been discussed.
    You are a fake.
    And a liar.

"I dont do requests because I have no idea wft I am talking about"
    You have done plenty of requests on this site. But Now you know you stepped in the deeper end and cant handle it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only reason I said his equation was WRONG was because he used symbols that are NOT used in physics and he had SPELLED them out before then changed to a symbol that is used in basic math for something very different you idiot. Then I agreed after he showed "his" derivation, which you would have never figured out how to do in the first place.
    If you know particle physics and the math involved, all to this is absolutely a piece of cake for you. You only get involved when you think know what you are talking about and then dont. You stepped in it. You got on RG for something your buddy Darrin had already put in the thread you fkn idiot. Completely not understanding which car RG was referring to with the speed limit sign.

Now you back off when under the gun. Thats my row to hoe because you cant even grasp the damn hoe or find any row. It should be child's play, especially since you interjected and then got slapped around for the most obvious part that had already been discussed.
    You are a fake.
    And a liar.

"I dont do requests because I have no idea wft I am talking about"
    You have done plenty of requests on this site. But Now you know you stepped in the deeper end and cant handle it.
    I don't feel any pressure to tell you anything about myself. I say what I want and watch you spin out of control. You want to test me with your Google-fu but you're just a slightly more accomplished Wild Cobra and I didn't give him that satisfaction either.

It's a piece of cake for anyone.

I knew about the speed limit sign. It's just more RG being RG, the consummate expert on everything. There's no shortage of you assholes online. I guess somewhere in your real lives you don't feel secure in your accomplishments so you go online to be the expert you wish you were IRL. Problem is there's a waiting list for internet experts on everything. Take a number.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't feel any pressure to tell you anything about myself. I say what I want and watch you spin out of control. You want to test me with your Google-fu but you're just a slightly more accomplished Wild Cobra and I didn't give him that satisfaction either.

It's a piece of cake for anyone.

I knew about the speed limit sign. It's just more RG being RG, the consummate expert on everything. There's no shortage of you assholes online. I guess somewhere in your real lives you don't feel secure in your accomplishments so you go online to be the expert you wish you were IRL. Problem is there's a waiting list for internet experts on everything. Take a number.
    Your hypocrisy is unbelievable particle physics man.
    You would absolutely crow out loud if you knew wtf you are talking about but you dont.
    I explained myself. You, are a coward, and rightly so.

You are a liar and a fake. Stay where you belong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your hypocrisy is unbelievable particle physics man.
    You would absolutely crow out loud if you knew wtf you are talking about but you dont.
    I explained myself. You, are a coward, and rightly so.

You are a liar and a fake. Stay where you belong.
    You thought you were coming down off the turnbuckle with a drop kick on Darrin but nope

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You thought you were coming down off the turnbuckle with a drop kick on Darrin but nope

Darrin.

He needs you.
    The self proclaimed Solomon the judge of what is proper is groveling.

You lie and dont know wtf you are even saying particle physics man.
    Keep up your pitiful beg.
    " I wont be asked to provide anything primarily because I have no idea wft I am talking about"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin.

He needs you.
    The self proclaimed Solomon the judge of what is proper is groveling.

You lie and dont know wtf you are even saying particle physics man.
    Keep up your pitiful beg.
    " I wont be asked to provide anything primarily because I have no idea wft I am talking about"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have a really nice smile.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no

You're a claims adjuster. You don't know .
    DMCmemakedumbassumptions. Nope.

You're cute.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMCmemakedumbassumptions. Nope.

You're cute.

• Audit insured records to determine proper exposure classification and premium basis
    • Determine the proper exposure classification, premium basis and scope of operations through the use of observation, discussion with insureds and the review of accounting records
    • Provide reports, as necessary, to enable underwriting associates to make knowledgeable judgments about classifications and risk acceptability
    • Report and discuss exposures present on an insured’s property to determine underwriting eligibility and acceptability
    • Become familiar with Company goals and objectives and relates them to the Field Premium Auditor position
    • Communicate with claims and underwriting associates, appointed agents, and insureds
    • Maintains punctual attendance in accordance with assigned work schedule at a Company approved work location
    • Provide expert crash analysis
    • Use Columbo-like reasoning to hammer out the facts of a crash based solely on speed limit signs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    • Audit insured records to determine proper exposure classification and premium basis
    • Determine the proper exposure classification, premium basis and scope of operations through the use of observation, discussion with insureds and the review of accounting records
    • Provide reports, as necessary, to enable underwriting associates to make knowledgeable judgments about classifications and risk acceptability
    • Report and discuss exposures present on an insured’s property to determine underwriting eligibility and acceptability
    • Become familiar with Company goals and objectives and relates them to the Field Premium Auditor position
    • Communicate with claims and underwriting associates, appointed agents, and insureds
    • Maintains punctual attendance in accordance with assigned work schedule at a Company approved work location
    • Use Columbo-like reasoning to hammer out the facts of a crash based solely on speed limit signs
    you try so... hard, and fail so badly.

It's almost like you feel insecure when someone demonstrates competence at something. Like reading comprehension.

RG: I am an auditor

DMC, trying to triangulate that so he can say nasty about a stranger on the internet:

"you're a claims adjuster" hurr deer durr
    "you're a premium auditor" hurr deer durr
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 11-08-2021 at 11:28 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you try so... hard, and fail so badly.

It's almost like you feel insecure when someone demonstrates competence at something. Like reading comprehension.
    That wouldn't be you

Speed limit signs

RandomGuess

Dr Jethro Bodine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That wouldn't be you

Speed limit signs

RandomGuess

Dr Jethro Bodine
    meh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

Thread Information