Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU
    rofl there he is...was getting worried you were contemplating the viability of suicide for a moment imo

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    rofl there he is...was getting worried you were contemplating the viability of suicide for a moment imo
    YOU MICAH PARSONS COST US THE ING GAME WHERE IS THE ING SACK ON THIRD AND 18 ?!?? BIIIIIIITCH? YOU WEAK ASS PUSY N!GGER YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU ITS ALL YOUR FAULT MICAH ASS PARSONS FOR NOT PULLING KAREN FRAUDGERS TO THE TURF ON 3RD AND TWENTY IN 2016

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Wouldn't shock me if they get the beaten out of them both weeks tbh. They look done.
    shows me for disagreeing with DD

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He's a credit to his generation. Trying to pass the buck off to someone else without telling them.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Proud of Jalen Hurts for sucking massively this game. Even Ron Mexico is clowning on him

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Giants offensive struggles is cosmic justice for throwing the GOAT under the bus last week tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The NFC East is bad but somehow the Panthers are worse. lol that game.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Fournette getting me 44 points today. Mein negga.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That Packers opening drive was the 2nd longest drive that I'd ever seen end in a punt

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bold strategy, Rams. Lets see if it pays off

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bold strategy, Rams. Lets see if it pays off
    Go Rams

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Nineref

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jaffar (and Jalen Hurts)

scatbacks trying to play quarterback

On a serious note: I'd still pile drive Maria Taylor though, attempt make a very athletic half-me baby with her, & hopefully it's a boy

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jaffar has 1 TD and 4 INTs tonight and yet they can't help but slobber all over him because he's a BQB. Woke pea agenda FTL.

^ Hitting your receivers in the hands is a terrible thing for a QB.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dalvin Cook out for the season, that's horrible. Needed him because the Vikes have a game in Green Bay and I'd like them to beat them again. Right now I only think the Ravens home game is the last chance for GB to lose a 4th game. Browns at home... possible but probably not. They have a bye next week and then Bears at home and Lions in Detroit. I don't think they're losing either one of those two. But I really need GB to lose a 4th game. They will not get the #1 seed if they lose a 4th game, but I don't expect AZ to win out even outside of the Dallas game. If Dallas, GB, NFC West winner, and Tampa all tie at 13-4 (or even just 2 or 3 of the above, provided there is no 14-3 team) then Dallas will automatically get the #1 seed due to having the best NFC record, unless it's only a two-way tie with Tampa, but it's unlikely the Packers and AZ get to 5 or more losses.

Tampa's best chance to lose the rest of the season is at home vs. Buffalo, which could be considered a toss-up. The rest of the games are within the division. Brady owns the Falcons, Carolina has been struggling, and the Saints have been struggling, but you just never know with division games.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    imo McFatty getting COVID is the perfect opportunity for Jerruh to bring in JasonGarrett and have him lead the 'boys to the promised land.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Really like what I'm seeing from Mac Jones, I just have no confidence in the team around him.

He's playing pretty damn well for a rookie who's best receiving option is Jakobi Meyers.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    imo McFatty getting COVID is the perfect opportunity for Jerruh to bring in JasonGarrett and have him lead the 'boys to the promised land.
    McCarthy's recovery from COVID is a process...it's a process...of going through the process of recovering from COVID.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    sons I'm boycotting the Cowcucks until further notice....they have GOATett primed and ready to take the team to new heights, but they obviously aren't serious about winning. Time to hit em in the pocketbooks where it hurts IMO

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Thread Information