San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA outs another of his screen names.

lol comrade redstripe?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's the only person on the board who actually cares about this.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    The Post did not find evidence that Joe Biden personally benefited from or knew details about the transactions with CEFC, which took place after he had left the vice presidency and before he announced his intentions to run for the White House in 2020.
    Me man Joe is a no bumbaclot an I and I see no problems for him. But lots a men going to say whoofa pickney dat?

The Justice Department inquiry into the business dealings of the president’s son has remained active, with a grand jury seeking information about payments from around the world.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/16/u...stigation.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty racist of you, TSA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nobody here cares about hunter biden

if he did something wrong, gets convicted, and sentenced, nobody here would be upset

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

if he did something wrong, gets convicted, and sentenced, nobody here would be upset
    Sure bro..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yup. If he's a criminal he deserves to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. though like all rich people he'd probably get off with a slap on the wrist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're right bro. i secretly wanted hunter biden to be president in 2028

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're right bro. i secretly wanted hunter biden to be president in 2028
    You can pretend all you'd like but it doesn't change reality SR.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can pretend all you'd like but it doesn't change reality SR.
    Like when you say you don't GAF about things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Oh look another sad dude who gets no attention from his heffer of a wife so he comes here vying for attention from other males. GFY bro, I'm not into dudes nor do IGAF what you have to say Dumpster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like when you say you don't GAF about things.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    The Post did not find evidence that Joe Biden personally benefited from or knew details about the transactions with CEFC, which took place after he had left the vice presidency and before he announced his intentions to run for the White House in 2020.
    Emails from the laptop revealed Hunter had partnered with his brother Jim and three other businessmen including Gilliar to launch a joint venture with Chinese energy giant CEFC, after dangling his family connections to the foreign investors.

The discovery sparked fears that the Chinese government would attempt to use the financial relationship to exert pressure on Joe Biden.

In 2018 CEFC chairman Ye Jianming was arrested on corruption charges in China and his right hand man was convicted of bribery in the US, while Hunter's deal has landed him under a federal criminal investigation.

In May 2017 Gilliar sent an email to Hunter, Bobulinski and Walker, about proposed 'remuneration packages' for the deal.

The British businessman suggested Hunter would receive an $850,000 salary plus a 20 percent stake in a company that owned half the joint venture with CEFC.

But Gilliar also listed a 10 percent stake to be held by Hunter 'for the big guy'.

Bobulinski, a former US naval officer, told reporters last year that the 'big guy' was Joe Biden.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hina-deal.html

Why da Post nah pick up da phone and ring my mon Gillar and my mon Bobulinsnki about my main man Joe?

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Emails from the laptop revealed Hunter had partnered with his brother Jim and three other businessmen including Gilliar to launch a joint venture with Chinese energy giant CEFC, after dangling his family connections to the foreign investors.

The discovery sparked fears that the Chinese government would attempt to use the financial relationship to exert pressure on Joe Biden.

In 2018 CEFC chairman Ye Jianming was arrested on corruption charges in China and his right hand man was convicted of bribery in the US, while Hunter's deal has landed him under a federal criminal investigation.

In May 2017 Gilliar sent an email to Hunter, Bobulinski and Walker, about proposed 'remuneration packages' for the deal.

The British businessman suggested Hunter would receive an $850,000 salary plus a 20 percent stake in a company that owned half the joint venture with CEFC.

But Gilliar also listed a 10 percent stake to be held by Hunter 'for the big guy'.

Bobulinski, a former US naval officer, told reporters last year that the 'big guy' was Joe Biden.

Why da Post nah pick up da phone and ring my mon Gillar and my mon Bobulinsnki about my main man Joe?
    I don know about all that. I just knows if they find my lap top they be pictures of weiners on there but most are sticking into vagina

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    I don know about all that. I just knows if they find my lap top they be pictures of weiners on there but most are sticking into vagina
    Cuz I ain't gay by a long shot

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Cuz I ain't gay by a long shot
    I had a weird deal with a friends son but in my head it was jus prison sex. not gayness

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Which part of that is a violation of US law by Joe Biden, TSA?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lololol

no one gives a about hunter biden

absolutely no one

and the fact that traitors -pearl clutch over a junkie who no one gives a about-
    while overlooking a traitor loser manchurian con man and his treason

screams russian propaganda by useful idiots- yet again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lololol

no one gives a about hunter biden

absolutely no one

and the fact that traitors -pearl clutch over a junkie who no one gives a about-
    while overlooking a traitor loser manchurian con man and his treason

screams russian propaganda by useful idiots- yet again
    But you gave a ton of s about Trump's kids so what's changed you ing re ?

Btw who allowed that pipeline to continue through Europe? Here's a couple choices for you to choose from; A) Trump, B) Biden, or C) Biden and only Biden. Choose wisely you ing re !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

needed one en led "incriminating evidence" to dumb it down even further for hater Thread daboom1 et. al. maybe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    aww someone has a crush on me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

exactly... oh noes, Hunter Biden's political career is ovah!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you gave a ton of s about Trump's kids so what's changed you ing re ?
    Trump's kids inserted themselves right into the political arena... some held government jobs.

That's actually pretty different.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's kids inserted themselves right into the political arena... some held government jobs.

That's actually pretty different.
    Lmao But daddy's political influence is for sale and that's a-ok to all you crackheads on the left because it's done by one of yall's own. Protect the pedos and crackheads at all costs says the lefty losers worldwide.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao But daddy's political influence is for sale and that's a-ok to all you crackheads on the left because it's done by one of yall's own. Protect the pedos and crackheads at all costs says the lefty losers worldwide.
    Specifically what political influence did private citizen Joe Biden exercise here?

Meltdown incoming.

Thread Information