Page 17 of 106 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Voting for the lesser of the two evils is a necessary evil.

I'm a libertarian and believe in personal freedom for all U.S. Citizens who have been here for generations and/or earned that le honorably, i.e. anyone not an illegal alien, got citizenship by marriage fraud (eg Meliana), or anchor-babies.

That said, if it's voting for the party who stupidly believe that life begins at conception and not when the fetus would be viable to survive outside of the womb, which is denial of time-worn science... this is an awful pill to swallow and a -sandwich that must be consumed... it's better than 10+ worse sandwiches from voting for the alternative... the party of white-girl, gotry, progressivism, globalism, BLM, burning police stations, armed robbery, usurpation of White Americans, "equity", CRT / DEI, affirmative action, feminazism, normalization of dom, transgender operations under age 18, trannies in women sports, denialism of gender in biology, ecoterrorism / green new deal, cap and trade, insane gas prices, energy dependence, inflation/stagflation, high government power and control, mask mandates, vax mandates, gun control, stimulus and irresponsible joke spending, the GAE movement...

I'm voting for the party with the wrong view on abortion 110% of the time, in that case.
    No one believes you're pro choice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm a libertarian and believe in personal freedom for all U.S. Citizens who have been here for generations and/or earned that le honorably, i.e. anyone not an illegal alien, got citizenship by marriage fraud (eg Meliana), or anchor-babies.

That said, if it's voting for the party who stupidly believe that life begins at conception and not when the fetus would be viable to survive outside of the womb, which is denial of time-worn science... this is an awful pill to swallow and a -sandwich that must be consumed... it's better than 10+ worse sandwiches from voting for the alternative... the party of white-girl, gotry, progressivism, globalism, BLM, burning police stations, armed robbery, usurpation of White Americans, "equity", CRT / DEI, affirmative action, feminazism, normalization of dom, transgender operations under age 18, trannies in women sports, denialism of gender in biology, ecoterrorism / green new deal, cap and trade, insane gas prices, energy dependence, inflation/stagflation, high government power and control, mask mandates, vax mandates, gun control, stimulus and irresponsible joke spending, the GAE movement...

I'm voting for the party with the wrong view on abortion 110% of the time, in that case.
    Also LOL that parents shouldn't have to pay child support for their kids.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That said, if it's voting for the party who stupidly believe that life begins at conception and not when the fetus would be viable to survive outside of the womb, which is denial of time-worn science... this is an awful pill to swallow and a -sandwich that must be consumed... it's better than 10+ worse sandwiches from voting for the alternative... the party of white-guilt, gotry, woke progressivism, globalism, BLM, burning police stations, armed robbery, usurpation of White Americans, "equity", CRT / DEI, affirmative action, feminazism, normalization of dom, transgender operations under age 18, trannies in women sports, denialism of gender in biology, ecoterrorism / green new deal, cap and trade, insane gas prices, energy dependence, inflation/stagflation, high government power and control, mask mandates, vax mandates, gun control, stimulus and irresponsible joke spending, the GAE movement...

Also LOL

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...g-george-floyd

‘Boogaloo Boi’ charged in fire of Minneapolis police precinct during George Floyd protest

Ivan Harrison Hunter, a Texas rightwing extremist, bragged about helping to set the fire then was seen shooting 13 rounds at the building

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one believes you're pro choice.
    Hasn't this loser bragged about driving 2000+ miles for pussy?

I mean I guess I'd believe it from a standpoint of not wanting to support a long distance fun baby, but he also comes off as someone who may have been catfished into hooking up with a tranny.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also LOL that parents shouldn't have to pay child support for their kids.
    Hasn't this loser bragged about driving 2000+ miles for pussy?

I mean I guess I'd believe it from a standpoint of not wanting to support a long distance fun baby, but he also comes off as someone who may have been catfished into hooking up with a tranny.
    Freedom of choice; anti conscription. If the mother can choose to adopt out the baby and cease all child support obligations for that child's life, then why shouldn't the biological father be able to do the same at the beginning as well? (Of course, it doesn't mean have your cake and eat it too... it means choose one or the other... claim access to the child as the bio father while understanding the financial obligations, or relieve yourself of financial obligation understanding the potential personal consequences down the road, i.e. no takebacks).

Misandry is a stage-4 metastatic eye cancer within the left that must be exterminated.

Conscription is cancer, and it comes in many forms... jury duty all the way up to being drafted into illegal wars. It is the epitome of evil.

And for the record, I've never come close to a trans got, and the signs are pretty ing obvious, but you blind libs probably wouldn't understand because you find it arousing because deep down inside you're actually quite gay which makes voting Democrat a slam-dunk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Freedom of choice; anti conscription. If the mother can choose to adopt out the baby and cease all child support obligations for that child's life, then why shouldn't the biological father be able to do the same at the beginning as well? (Of course, it doesn't mean have your cake and eat it too... it means choose one or the other... claim access to the child as the bio father while understanding the financial obligations, or relieve yourself of financial obligation understanding the potential personal consequences down the road, i.e. no takebacks).
    LOL because kids are free. You vote to make abortions illegal and now you want an easy out to force mothers to raise kids without any support from fathers. Pretty sad how much you hate women.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL because kids are free. You vote to make abortions illegal and now you want an easy out to force mothers to raise kids without any support from fathers. Pretty sad how much you hate women.
    Abolish the 19th 100%, but mothers aren't forced to raise kids. There is always abortion or adoption. The phrase "you vote to make abortions illegal" is moving the goal posts, since I am as pro choice as it gets for a red team voter.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is always abortion
    There is not.

Because of voters like you.

That's the point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is not.

That's the point.
    There is crime because Of voters like you

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And for the record, I've never come close to a trans got, and the signs are pretty ing obvious, but you blind libs probably wouldn't understand because you find it arousing because deep down inside you're actually quite gay which makes voting Democrat a slam-dunk.
    Sure but not as obvious over 2,000 miles of correspondence, and you'd probably settle for whatever you can get if you're going to drive that kind of distance anyway. I won't judge. Just observing the repressed anger on display here.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you Tlaxcala allied with Cortes against Tenochitlan?

Nope he's smallpox

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's no lesser evil, dems are complicit. they would've codified this a long time ago if they gave a , but it's too efficient a tool at keeping the working class decentralized

some democrat party jackass going on kkk fox news and making obvious statements about human rights is just them adding fuel to the fire, inspiring people to go out and get in an argument, to direct their anger at some rando christian instead of identifying the real villains in all of this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is crime because Of voters like you
    Trump signed the criminal reform bill

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is not.

That's the point.
    Sure rather vote for the party where I agree with 28 issues on than the party I agree with 3 issues on, tbh.

Sure but not as obvious over 2,000 miles of correspondence, and you'd probably settle for whatever you can get if you're going to drive that kind of distance anyway. I won't judge. Just observing the repressed anger on display here.
    I'd settle for a bunch of cool selfies at a landmark and a nice wild game meat fine dining dinner and jacking off at a nice hotel, tbh. 2000 miles. Get laid? Obviously the goal. But if it's between a tranny or my hand, then captain jack it is.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's no lesser evil, dems are complicit. they would've codified this a long time ago if they gave a , but it's too efficient a tool at keeping the working class decentralized

some democrat party jackass going on kkk fox news and making obvious statements about human rights is just them adding fuel to the fire, inspiring people to go out and get in an argument, to direct their anger at some rando christian instead of identifying the real villains in all of this
    Yeah don't you hate it when one party uses abortion as away to get poor idiots to vote for them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure rather vote for the party where I agree with 28 issues on than the party I agree with 3 issues on, tbh.
    But they ed your useless little plan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump signed the criminal reform bill
    You voted for people to defund police

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You voted for people to defund police
    Who actually voted to "defund" the police?

And what does that mean?

Be specific.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who actually voted to "defund" the police?

And what does that mean?

Be specific.
    You
    Chumpdumber

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You
    Chumpdumber
    I accept your surrender.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abolish the 19th 100%, but mothers aren't forced to raise kids. There is always abortion or adoption. The phrase "you vote to make abortions illegal" is moving the goal posts, since I am as pro choice as it gets for a red team voter.
    You did vote to make abortion illegal, it's a 100% fact. And you want women to have to raise kids alone when the dad decides he doesn't want to pay child support.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They only had 60 senators for a few months in 2009.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They only had 60 senators for a few months in 2009.
    Crucially Lieberman was owned by Connecticut big pharma and blocked public option / Medicare for all

He also blocked price control for big pharma

One f****** mother f***** f**** the entire country, thanks you f****** founding fathers and your democracy killing electoral college and you're f****** democracy killing Senate

Thread Information