Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - Why isn't this kid talked enough?

- 6'10 without shoes / 235 with handles, back to the post moves and knows how to set strong picks?

- Averaged 19.4 points, 8.4 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game while shooting 48.4 percent (251-for-519) from the field and 35.2 percent (37-for-105) on 3-point field goals

- This kid can be our starting 4 from day 1.

- He can be a top scoring option when needed.

- He is fast enough to defend outside the paint and big enough to defend the post.

- He knows how to exploit defenses.

- Adjusts between shooting, back to the basket moves and drives.

- I would draft him number 9 or 20.

- He is exactly what we need.

https://youtu.be/8kTz4-Uyz_U

- He might be slow footed on some ocasions but his positioning and skills are what stand out the most.
    Last edited by NK123; 05-22-2022 at 01:42 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - Why isn't this kid talked enough?

- 6'10 without shoes / 235 with handles, back to the post moves and knows how to set strong picks?

- Averaged 19.4 points, 8.4 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game while shooting 48.4 percent (251-for-519) from the field and 35.2 percent (37-for-105) on 3-point field goals

- This kid can be our starting 4 from day 1.

- He can be a top scoring option when needed.

- He is fast enough to defend outside the paint and big enough to defend the post.

- He knows how to exploit defenses.

- Adjusts between shooting, back to the basket moves and drives.

- I would draft him number 9 or 20.

- He is exactly what we need.

https://youtu.be/8kTz4-Uyz_U

- He might be slow footed on some ocasions but his positioning and skills are what stand out the most.
    We WERE keeping him under wraps for our 9th, but thanks for messing up our plan. Way to FIU.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s hard to evaluate bigs tbh like I agree with you he looks the part but there have been plenty of bigs in the past who looks really good on film and actually suck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe if we package Dejounte + no. 9 we can trade up and get him at 3... that's in case Orlando or OKC don't steal him away...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe if we package Dejounte + no. 9 we can trade up and get him at 3... that's in case Orlando or OKC don't steal him away...
    Now that word is out on who we want, we'd have to throw in one or two future frp to sweeten the deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs would never draft someone named Robinson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - THIS is the pick at #9 but we should trade up to make sure we don’t miss out on him
    - Offer the max to James Harden now that he isn’t getting it elsewhere
    - playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll admit I don't watch college basketball.
    But a guy with that kind of length blocks only 1.2;shots per game is concerning.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s is talked about the appropriate amount tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade Poeltl plus Vassell for that late 2nd round.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - THIS is the pick at #9 but we should trade up to make sure we don’t miss out on him
    - Offer the max to James Harden now that he isn’t getting it elsewhere
    - playoffs
    I know it's a joke but I kinda would want Harden for the Max. It's a way overpay but hypothetically, we would cover all of his weaknesses with our roster if we do get a PF. Murray, Vassell, Poeltl would cover his defensive short comings. KJ has become a sharpshooter for Harden to kick out to and Murray wants the ball at the end of games when James doesn't.

Harden gives us a 3 level scorer, a person who can run an offense when DJ sits, and on his hot nights he gives us 30 a game while on most nights giving us a solid 20 and 8. This isn't a max player, nor does it make us contenders, BUT it would put us back in the playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know it's a joke but I kinda would want Harden for the Max. It's a way overpay but hypothetically, we would cover all of his weaknesses with our roster if we do get a PF. Murray, Vassell, Poeltl would cover his defensive short comings. KJ has become a sharpshooter for Harden to kick out to and Murray wants the ball at the end of games when James doesn't.

Harden gives us a 3 level scorer, a person who can run an offense when DJ sits, and on his hot nights he gives us 30 a game while on most nights giving us a solid 20 and 8. This isn't a max player, nor does it make us contenders, BUT it would put us back in the playoffs
    Harden actually may turn a corner the next few years. He is a very underrated distributor. If he can finally
    mature Philly has a nice 2nd or 3rd option who may take less than max to win. I think he has been humbled.

I think he’d lost interest here quick; especially with max money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My same sentiments after back to back 30 win seasons

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden won't be interested in signing onto a sinking ship.

He is not the answer for the Spurs anyways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

those lob passes to Poeltl only for him to catch them, come down and try a pop-a-shot would be must see TV tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My same sentiments after back to back 30 win seasons
    I hear you, but giving Harden a long term max contract not only won't change that, but it will make it worse... we're guaranteeing ourselves mediocrity (at best) for half a decade.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden won't be interested in signing onto a sinking ship.

He is not the answer for the Spurs anyways.
    For the past few years, it seems any ship Harden jumps to becomes a sinking ship.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No

Thread Information