Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Your lardass is still here on ST?
    That was mean

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Put your money where your mouth is. $100 says none of your proposals passes in the next two years. Reality hits you square in the ass.
    That's the stupidest bet I've ever seen.

Of course they won't pass. There was never any disagreement about their plausibility. BECAUSE REPUBLICANS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, wtf are you still here fat ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the stupidest bet I've ever seen.

Of course they won't pass. There was never any disagreement about their plausibility. BECAUSE REPUBLICANS.
    Oh not the mean republicans who want to uphold our Cons ution... Say it ain't so!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Put your money where your mouth is. $100 says none of your proposals passes in the next two years. Reality hits you square in the ass.
    Well of course it doesn't pass, when idiot ideologues who only care about your own stockpiles and pay lipservice to those poor disenfranchised minorities can't have their ARs for self-defense oho those poor blacks but muh Chicago

I'll bet you $10,000 there is another school shooting in the next 12 months with an AR-15. How bout that, ?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh Joey's in my mentions again despite the fact I haven't read one of his replies in years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll bet you $10,000 there is another school shooting in the next 12 months with an AR-15. How bout that, ?
    Wow you're so hard! So you bet on school shootings huh; says a lot about who you truly are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh Joey's in my mentions again despite the fact I haven't read one of his replies in years.

You're so full of bro. Btw who the remembers people's actual names here? Yall weirdos are obsessed. Bro delete that photo of my legs off your laptop before your boyfriend finds it.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Why don't we talk about the real issue here and it isn't guns nor more regulations on guns. Let's talk about the FBI who apparently have history with every ing mass shooter there has ever been here in the USA yet for some reason they do nothing until it's too late.

Yall are so quick to demonize guns, because yall are scared of them if we're being honest here, but not the people who use them to kill others needlessly. Yall are literal authoritarians trying to take away our God given rights that laid out in our Cons ution. Yall are trash!

Btw, white supremacy this time too right? Yeah didn't think so. Narrative change back to gun grab and less white cis single male supremacist. Yall are too easy to figure out.
    hopefully you get gunned down in the next one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The whole, "you're doing gay by operating your own business", is your little pathetic attempt to be edgy. You're a pussy bro.

1) I'm not a massuse
    2) All needles are in sterile blister packs for a one time use only

Anything else you'd like to say you big pussy?
    Insecure kori clarifying his job regarding the inking of dudes butts
    Last edited by Blake; 05-25-2022 at 09:04 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You act like you have two. So does Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's exactly where the problem is. CC and his ilk absolutely refuse to debate the facts.

He (they) refuse to dispute anything specific, only resort to "its impossible to implement" while 19 kids are dead. But he doesn't care.
    But what about gun collectors? can somebody think of gun collectors?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we just need to give up and there's nothing that can be done, the merits of anything. Got it. That got us here.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two teens arrested in 'mass casualty' plot in 2018 targeting a Uvalde middle school
    https://www.kens5.com/article/news/c.../273-548565605

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For starters, a well-regulated militia would include:

1. Every gun owner must take federally mandated training, tailored to the gun they own, includes mental health check. Must repeat every 2 years or just serve and qualify, problem solved
    2. 30 day waiting period on new gun purchases this needs to have a reason. the current wait is for background checks
    3. Private gun sales must go through federal broker, also subject to 30 day waiting period Then it's not a private gun sale if another FFL has to broker it. Also unenforceable
    4. Ban clips larger than 10, confiscate anything larger Most clips only hold 4 rounds. I think you mean magazines which your suggestion is unenforceable since they aren't serialized or recorded and 10's of millions exist already, but if you meant clips then sure, I'm all for the Mauser and Steyr having limited capacity clips.
    5. Limit ammo purchases everywhere except shooting ranges. Can rent larger clips at the shooting range. Cannot take ammo or large clips from shooting ranges home with you Ammo purchases have been limited for over a year, 2 boxes per person.
    6. Raise minimum age of gun ownership to 21 So military folks can bomb cities, fire off AA and miniguns and even get shot but cannot own a firearm personally
    7. Must carry gun insurance. Insurance company financially liable for any crime committed with said gun The insurance would have to be personal insurance, not gun insurance. Else for every gun you'd need another policy. This is silly. This would not prevent mass shootings
    8. Gun owners are criminally liable if their gun is used in a crime, or accidental shooting by a child, and they are shown to have not properly protected it (locked in safe for example) You'd need to enact a federal registry to know who owned what gun
    9. Ban military-style protective armor This makes no sense. You have no logical reason to ban people from owning and wearing bullet resistant clothing, and no way to police the sale or ownership of it

Enumerated

Lets debate which ones don't make sense
    red

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But what about gun collectors? can somebody think of gun collectors?
    shut up ElNono. There's $10k on the line here. Waiting on CC to respond. I'm sure he will. Have you heard from Mr. Ramos yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well of course it doesn't pass, when idiot ideologues who only care about your own stockpiles and pay lipservice to those poor disenfranchised minorities can't have their ARs for self-defense oho those poor blacks but muh Chicago

Well then be realistic with your proposals. I will never bet against evil people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "or just serve and qualify, problem solved" That's not "problem solved". Mental health can onset at different times in life. This was a 18 years old, some other people don't act up until some crisis in their 40s. That's why it needs to be periodic.

"this needs to have a reason. the current wait is for background checks" why? what makes a waiting period illegal or unenforceable?

"So military folks can bomb cities, fire off AA and miniguns and even get shot but cannot own a firearm personally" Correct. Military personnel undergoes extensive training and are evaluated before entering the force and handed a gun. This requirement can be revisited if former-military.

"The insurance would have to be personal insurance, not gun insurance. Else for every gun you'd need another policy. This is silly. This would not prevent mass shootings" Not silly at all. You want to have an arsenal, pony up.

"You'd need to enact a federal registry to know who owned what gun" Not if the federal government also brokers private sales. Anything in the black market wouldn't be different than now, and would get charged as they do now

"You have no logical reason to ban people from owning and wearing bullet resistant clothing" There's certainly a logic to it, makes putting down these clowns easier for both armed civilians and LEO.
    red

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well then be realistic with your proposals. I will never bet against evil people.
    There's nothing unrealistic with those proposals. As a matter of fact, most of those are indeed current regulation in a lot of other first-world countries that don't have this problem.

Heck, most of them are mere inconveniences(!). Wait 30 days, get checked every two years, get insurance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's nothing unrealistic with those proposals. As a matter of fact, most of those are indeed current regulation in a lot of other first-world countries that don't have this problem.

Heck, most of them are mere inconveniences(!). Wait 30 days, get checked every two years, get insurance.
    DMC needs a reason! He can't think of any

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Every gun owner must take federally mandated training, tailored to the gun they own, includes mental health check. Must repeat every 2 years or just serve and qualify, problem solved --- sure, if you're military, waiver could be considered. But a mental health check would still be required. Because, you know "MENTAL HEALTH"
    2. ​
    3. 30 day waiting period on new gun purchases this needs to have a reason. the current wait is for background checks - 30 days would prevent most mass shootings, see Uvalde
    4. Private gun sales must go through federal broker, also subject to 30 day waiting period Then it's not a private gun sale if another FFL has to broker it. Also unenforceable - GREAT! IF unenforceable, just outlaw it. I was trying to be accomadable, but if it doesn't work just ban private sales!
    5. Ban clips larger than 10, confiscate anything larger Most clips only hold 4 rounds. I think you mean magazines which your suggestion is unenforceable since they aren't serialized or recorded and 10's of millions exist already, but if you meant clips then sure, I'm all for the Mauser and Steyr having limited capacity clips. LMAO CLIPS MAGAZINES who gives a about terminology. No more than 10 bullets without reloading. How about that?
    6. ​
    7. Limit ammo purchases everywhere except shooting ranges. Can rent larger clips at the shooting range. Cannot take ammo or large clips from shooting ranges home with you Ammo purchases have been limited for over a year, 2 boxes per person. Uh huh. Define a "box"
    8. ​
    9. Raise minimum age of gun ownership to 21 So military folks can bomb cities, fire off AA and miniguns and even get shot but cannot own a firearm personally. Absou inglutely signing a contract with the military and fulfilling service completely differentiates.

1. Must carry gun insurance. Insurance company financially liable for any crime committed with said gun The insurance would have to be personal insurance, not gun insurance. Else for every gun you'd need another policy. This is silly. This would not prevent mass shootings.
    2. ​Good. For every gun you own, it gets more expensive. Doesn't hurt the single white female who wants to self protect, hurts the small preppers like you
    3. ​
    4. Gun owners are criminally liable if their gun is used in a crime, or accidental shooting by a child, and they are shown to have not properly protected it (locked in safe for example) You'd need to enact a federal registry to know who owned what gun
    5. PERFECT
    6. Ban military-style protective armor This makes no sense. You have no logical reason to ban people from owning and wearing bullet resistant clothing, and no way to police the sale or ownership of it
    7. ​Oh it makes total sense, the only people who want that are a threat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is so confusing?

I bet you there will be another school shooting in the next 12 months. I will put $10,000 in escrow. You match it.

If there is ANY gun reform enacted in the next 12 months, you win my $10,000. With or without a school shooting.

Deal?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't know anything about Kayyem, just saw multiple reports saying the same thing about the kids bodies being so dissolved from those 5.56 rounds that they weren't identifiable on site. Seen vids of grown ass men getting mangled, which was ed up enough. Little babies though... sad, man.

Country ain't worth saving tbh. They won way back when they took out Fred Hampton and told everyone he was an extremist. Now everyone is applauding Beto for crying at a press conference and Pelosi for tearing up a piece of paper. One side can't see past their american exceptionalism goggles, and the other has their head up so far up their white knight ass, they can't see their own hypocritical posturing.

Rednecks and BLM marchers should be out on the street together right now, but that's never gonna happen, is it? Not about some bs kumbaya "coexist' either, just the obvious enemy that isn't being identified
    The bitter truth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the idea on "unrealistic" here is in the sense that Republicans congressmen will never vote for this, because they know their gun-fellating audience. Democrats will manage to over-promise and under-achieve, as they usually do.

This conservative SCOTUS will also make sure to find a passage from The Federalist in 1752 that explicitly said "Muskets should be reloaded as many times as needed" to mean a 100 round magazine is a CoNs uTiOnAl RiGhT.

If that's what we mean by "unrealistic", then it's not. It only means that's our reality and we need to slowly change it.

Thread Information