My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I hope he sees Randy get in first--that would be the ultimate you by the committee. Randy was worlds better, anyway.

Glad Warner got in. Happy for TD as well

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I hope he sees Randy get in first--that would be the ultimate you by the committee. Randy was worlds better, anyway.

Glad Warner got in. Happy for TD as well
    warner had 3 good seasons and got in before t.o smh. moss is my fav receiver of all time and he better be in on the 1st ballot.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Warner was an excellent playoff performer and one of the best QB's ever against the blitz. Throw in his unlikely story and the fact he took 2 embarrassing franchises to the SB, and I have no problem with it.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    warner helped shape an area. his story is legendary. impact on the game/lore cant' be ignored

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    What's the deal with blacklisting Owens? Because he whines?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What's the deal with blacklisting Owens? Because he whines?
    that has to be it and if so, thats a dumb reason. you can't argue his numbers are HOF worthy: #2 in yards, #3 in TD's and #8 in receptions and balled out on a broken leg in the superbowl

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    that has to be it and if so, thats a dumb reason. you can't argue his numbers are HOF worthy: #2 in yards, #3 in TD's and #8 in receptions and balled out on a broken leg in the superbowl
    Yup, stupid ass reason. Marvin Harrison is probably a legit killer and he's in. TO is better than Cris Carter, Irwin and most of the receivers in the HoF. Just stupid.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Yup, stupid ass reason. Marvin Harrison is probably a legit killer and he's in. TO is better than Cris Carter, Irwin and most of the receivers in the HoF. Just stupid.
    Agreed with all of this. TO isn't anywhere near as big of a piece of as Marvin Harrison while he was a far superior player.

The reason Marvin is in over him is because Marvin pretended to be a good cornball who was subservient to the NFLs golden boy (Peyton) while TO spoke his mind.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Agreed with all of this. TO isn't anywhere near as big of a piece of as Marvin Harrison while he was a far superior player.

The reason Marvin is in over him is because Marvin pretended to be a good cornball who was subservient to the NFLs golden boy (Peyton) while TO spoke his mind.
    Shouldn't surprise anyone, just look at how OJ's smiling cornball ass was beloved, even while he was beating his wife

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Dok jelly as that boiled down :

Marvelous Marvin - 1

the 2 quitters - 0

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Dok jelly as that boiled down :

Marvelous Marvin - 1

the 2 quitters - 0
    I didn't realize this was dirk4mvp.l ...sup brah?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Lynn Swan in the HOF while Cliff Branch isn't pretty much says it all.

There is no HOF without TO.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    As long as TD finally got in, I'm pleased.

I'd like to point to some lesson that can be learned regarding TO not being in, but I can't. It's just dumb.

I love how a sport centered around trying to shorten your opponent's life attempts to be moralistic and classy, tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I'd like to point to some lesson that can be learned regarding TO not being in, but I can't. It's just dumb.
    Seriously? How about "don't spend your whole career being a team destroying self centered asshole and you will be recognized appropriately for your contributions" for starters?

Thread Information