Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see Aldridge is listed as probable for tonight.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess he couldn't think of anymore excuses not to play, still "game time decision"
    I saw one injury report that listed him as probable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people in here are stupid if they think he's faking an injury. He was holding his shoulder the last game he played and was clearly in pain. Flopovich said the medical staff didn't want him to come back early and said that he needed more rest. But people here come up with conspiracy theories

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao. Actually did good job mul asking lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anyone really believe Lamarcus is legit injured ? I get the sense LA quit on the team and was like “ fuk this team “ hence the shoulder injury ... I don’t think we see LA again this season ... just my own gut feeling
    This is what it is...I never understood the Beta ppl that like LMA on our team...he isn't a spur

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The tweet has since been deleted but Lillard was running the account and said this

I’d add Lamarcus. https://t.co/UzT9a1ur6U
    — Portland Trail Blazers (@trailblazers) April 14, 2020

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The tweet has since been deleted but Lillard was running the account and said this

Spurs should send LMA back there. They are not going to win with him in the short or long term. See if they can get any draft picks along with good role players from the Blazers.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point .. spurs fans should be happy someone wants lamarcus .. time to trade his ass to Portland

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

Get rid of this soft loser already

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lillard needs to be more worried about Portland trading him before the trade deadline next year. His salary jumps from 31.6 million to 43.8 million after the 2020/21 season, before maxing out above 50 million on the last year of the contract after the 2023/24

LaMarcus, if traded, wouldn't go to Portland unless McCullom is involved. It wouldn't work otherwise. If that happened, then Lillard can play with him.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get rid of this soft loser already
    Only if they take Forbes and DePression too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lillard needs to be more worried about Portland trading him before the trade deadline next year. His salary jumps from 31.6 million to 43.8 million after the 2020/21 season, before maxing out above 50 million on the last year of the contract after the 2023/24

LaMarcus, if traded, wouldn't go to Portland unless McCullom is involved. It wouldn't work otherwise. If that happened, then Lillard can play with him.
    If you mean financially, then that's not true; Hood, Collins and Ariza (plus a protected 20201 1st) for Aldridge works.

If you mean that PATFO would want CJ back, then no way Portland does that deal. If its for the above package, I think both sides would do that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus it will Be good to have a first and Collins for a 34 yrs old Aldridge.

If Portland do this offer, i will accept it immediatly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And if Por wants to keep Lillard happy, they would at least make the phone call right? Dame has been wanting LMA for a few years now iirc..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you mean financially, then that's not true; Hood, Collins and Ariza (plus a protected 20201 1st) for Aldridge works.

If you mean that PATFO would want CJ back, then no way Portland does that deal. If its for the above package, I think both sides would do that.
    With Hood coming off an Achilles tear and Collins missing most of the season with shoulder injury and surgery, there is no restrictions on the pick if I'm the Spurs. Otherwise if the protection kicks in, you are giving Aldridge away for injured players an expiring Ariza and 2nd rounders. I like Collins but he's restricted after next year, and he hasn't proven anything yet. With Hood, you are nursing another Rudy Gay situation, and how much money will be put down that sink hole to justify taking him. Also, with the trade kicker increase in Aldridge's contract, Portland will be taking on more salary than is going out, which will lead to an even bigger tax bill ownership will have to pay. With the coming salary cap fallout coming, Portland could be looking to shed salary than take more on.

Technically, yeah, your trade works. I just think if Portland is going to trade someone, McCullom is going to be first in line to go out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How bad is it that the 2 "stars" on the team both have verbalized how much they miss their former teams? I see Derozan spending more of his time talking to his former Raptors teammates (is he even close to anyone on the team?) and you have LMA wanting to play with Lillard again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really a big fan of what the blazers have to offer. Would rather trade LMA/Lyles to Boston for Hayward/Williams/1st Rd Pick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade LMA to Portland for Hood, Ariza, Collins and Future 1st.
    Let DeMar, Forbes walk.
    Dump Gay
    Extend/Re-sign White/Poeltl
    Use MLE on Veteran big - Ibaka?
    Draft Toppin.

Murray - White - Mills
    Hood - Walker - Mills
    Ariza - Johnson - Toppin
    Ibaka - Toppin - Lyles
    Collins - Poeltl - Samanic

I think that's the best it's gonna get if the Spurs deal with Portland. You get an influx of young talent to go along with the young guys already on the roster while maintaining some cap flexibility going forward with Mills, Ariza, and Hood all expiring in 2021.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ask for Nurkic + Ariza + Protected pick back.
    Would much rather have Nurkic than Hood + Collins. If they get LMA, they will find LMA - Nurkic lineups very difficult to run in the new NBA, so his value is reduced for them, not to mention he just missed an entire season...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think they would get rid of Nurkic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How bad is it that the 2 "stars" on the team both have verbalized how much they miss their former teams? I see Derozan spending more of his time talking to his former Raptors teammates (is he even close to anyone on the team?) and you have LMA wanting to play with Lillard again.
    You’re wrong. All players love me. I’m the one coach they all say they admire so much and would love to play for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re wrong. All players love me. I’m the one coach they all say they admire so much and would love to play for.

lol. Well done. I really think he partially believes that though.

reality is that the players respect what he has done in the past and absolutely love his politics but know that he’s a stubborn asshole and don’t like his coaching style.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade LMA to Portland for Hood, Ariza, Collins and Future 1st.
    Let DeMar, Forbes walk.
    Dump Gay
    Extend/Re-sign White/Poeltl
    Use MLE on Veteran big - Ibaka?
    Draft Toppin.

Murray - White - Mills
    Hood - Walker - Mills
    Ariza - Johnson - Toppin
    Ibaka - Toppin - Lyles
    Collins - Poeltl - Samanic

I think that's the best it's gonna get if the Spurs deal with Portland. You get an influx of young talent to go along with the young guys already on the roster while maintaining some cap flexibility going forward with Mills, Ariza, and Hood all expiring in 2021.
    It's not enough. If they want Aldridge they have to take DeRozan too without dumping Whiteside on us, and the only way that works is if they put McCollum in the trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SA - Gobert, Conley, Ariza
    Portland - LMA
    Utah - Nurkic, Dejounte, DeRozan

Conley has never fit in Utah, to the point that they played better after his injury return with him coming off the bench. Gobert has worn out his welcome. They get a pretty good center in nurkic, and a PG prospect in DJ. Portland gets LMA back, and we instantly get a LOT better on defense. Conley and Ariza will also both be expirings next season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SA - Gobert, Conley, Ariza
    Portland - LMA
    Utah - Nurkic, Dejounte, DeRozan

Conley has never fit in Utah, to the point that they played better after his injury return with him coming off the bench. Gobert has worn out his welcome. They get a pretty good center in nurkic, and a PG prospect in DJ. Portland gets LMA back, and we instantly get a LOT better on defense. Conley and Ariza will also both be expirings next season.
    I like that trade. Would prefer that Utah or Portland throw in a 1st though

Thread Information