My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Berlin (CNN)A gunman suspected of killing nine people at two shisha bars in Germany is believed to have a far-right background, prosecutors said Thursday, sparking outrage across the country as it grapples with the rise of rightwing extremism.

The attack took place on Wednesday night at multiple locations in the city of Hanau, near Frankfurt. Federal prosecutors are treating the mass shooting -- one of the deadliest in Germany in years -- as an act of terrorism.
    Authorities believe the suspect, 43, returned home after the rampage and shot himself. He was found dead in his apartment early Thursday, along with the body of his 72-year-old mother. Both died from gunshot wounds, according to the region's interior minister, Peter Beuth.
    Chancellor Angela Merkel said the suspect appeared to have acted out of "right-wing extremist, racist motives" and described hatred as a poison in German society. Prosecutors said the suspect did not have a criminal record but had posted xenophobic conspiracy theories online.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/19/europ...ntl/index.html

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    43 years old and living with mommeh....wonder if he and Chris chat with each other online

Another SAWM, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aaaand his manifesto gets read by millions.

Stop giving these untermensch the mic.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    43 years old and living with mommeh....wonder if he and Chris chat with each other online

Another SAWM, tbh.
    could be that he was housing his 72 year old mother, or do you have details?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senseless violence isn’t limited to any specific political ideology

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    could be that he was housing his 72 year old mother, or do you have details?
    Boots picks a strange time to semen shield for a right wing terrorist. Wonder why.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude was bat crazy,he believed the police had implanted in his head and that he was being followed.
    He actually had ZERO connections to any right wing Nazi scene as much as the German press has politicized this event into an anti AFD crusade.

You gotta laugh...when Muslim terrorists killed Germans at the Berlin Xmas market amongst other Muslim attacks after the arrival of the migrant wave in Germany during 2015,Germans were berated by their politicians and the Press for expressing feelings that they were not safe and that to talk/think like this was RACIST and the worst thing you could do.

Now that some migrants have died....
    IT'S THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE from the press/politicians

And the AFD will only get stronger,,,

Oh and Hanau is a once working class German city that is sliding into a Turkish/Kurdish dominated hole.
    It's one of those mostly lost German cities where if you venture downtown you'd think you were in Ankara or some other 'stan city not Germany

It's really sad Hanau used to be fun as it had a huge American military base so on the weekends there was 20,000 plus soldiers hanging out in the thriving Hanau downtown and having a good time and they developed a really cool rock and roll scene.But once the base closed there was a lot of empty property real estate and poor Muslim foreigners moved in en masse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ4XhiWWt0s
    Last edited by tenbeersbold; 02-22-2020 at 05:49 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude was bat crazy,he believed the police had implanted in his head and that he was being followed.
    He actually had ZERO connections to any right wing Nazi scene as much as the German press has politicized this event into an anti AFD crusade.

You gotta laugh...when Muslim terrorists killed Germans at the Berlin Xmas market amongst other Muslim attacks after the arrival of the migrant wave in Germany during 2015,Germans were berated by their politicians and the Press for expressing feelings that they were not safe and that to talk/think like this was RACIST and the worst thing you could do.

I mean, if we were to completely overlook his website, manifesto, actual ethnicity of his victims, police reports, yeah, he was just 'mentally ill', and otherwise a law abiding citizen that just 'flipped'... wait, that sounds eerily familiar...

Not to mention that Germany has a special history and sensitivity about far-right extremism... you know, the whole Third Reich thingie.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, if we were to completely overlook his website, manifesto, actual ethnicity of his victims, police reports, yeah, he was just 'mentally ill', and otherwise a law abiding citizen that just 'flipped'... wait, that sounds eerily familiar...

Not to mention that Germany has a special history and sensitivity about far-right extremism... you know, the whole Third Reich thingie.
    Umn yeah that is it he was on no watchlists,had no contacts with known far right groups and believe me they are closely watched by the Fed Govt in Germany.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senseless violence isn’t limited to any specific political ideology
    Maybe, but Trill's threads are limited to race baiting.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Manifesto control now!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yawn.

Another attempt to cover the clear ideology spreading among whites coming...

Mentally ill
    SAWM

etc.

Bet they're sad its not muslim or black or both so they could pin it on ideologie

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Oh and Hanau is a once working class German city that is sliding into a Turkish/Kurdish dominated hole.
    It's one of those mostly lost German cities where if you venture downtown you'd think you were in Ankara or some other 'stan city not Germany

It's really sad Hanau used to be fun as it had a huge American military base so on the weekends there was 20,000 plus soldiers hanging out in the thriving Hanau downtown and having a good time and they developed a really cool rock and roll scene.But once the base closed there was a lot of empty property real estate and poor Muslim foreigners moved in en masse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ4XhiWWt0s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    idgaf about germany... let them all kill each other!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yawn.

Another attempt to cover the clear ideology spreading among whites coming...

Mentally ill
    SAWM

etc.

Bet they're sad its not muslim or black or both so they could pin it on ideologie
    too bad we can't all be demented pedophile aunt ers like you right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    idgaf about germany... let them all kill each other!
    Oh look koriwhat wishing death on multiple people

just another day on spurstalk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

did i wish death on them? as far as i know i simply don't care what the germans do in germany nor their migrants. , i don't ing care about the rest of the world! how hard of a concept is that for you and other tearful emotional weak ing leftys?

if they die, they die; idc either way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

scrah dont joke around with koriwhat like that. dont scare you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    scrah dont joke around with koriwhat like that. dont scare you?
    what scares me are incestuous pedophile degenerate losers like you walking around in our society.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Umn yeah that is it he was on no watchlists,had no contacts with known far right groups and believe me they are closely watched by the Fed Govt in Germany.
    And all of that doesn't exclude the fact that he made it clear in no uncertain terms what his motive was. So we can keep pretending none of that matter, but it's entirely central to what was reported.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The government / media likes to cultivate their behavior. They thrive on martyrdom.

Banned
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Manifesto control now!

Thread Information