Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That Australian toughness tho. Also badass that Rudy Gay was ready to throw hands! This team might have some fight in them yet!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't watch the game but laughed when I saw this clip. Jakarr's reactions were too comical.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills has john stockton level durability

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tom Petrini
    realTomPetrini
    3h JaKarr Sampson wanted to fight Patty Mills Patty Mills laughed in his face Legend : AP’s Michael Conroy

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was happy to see Pattys reaction . He got shoved earlier blocking out for the rebound. Agree its the Aussie in him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but he played horribly though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact dude put his hands up ready to swing an Patty just stood his grown. Most heart I've seen from a Spur in a long time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only Patty could play basketball as well as being a good teammate/standing his ground

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jakarr Sampson looking like a re ed version of LeBron

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looks like rudy is going to get a loyalty contract after this...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty not taking from Sampson. It’s the right thing to do and can’t just let anyone shove you at the back like that. Good thing players are seated the way they are. With the leader of coffee gang getting head-butt, that would’ve brought the entire coffee drinking gang out. I think Sampson overreacted to a player like Patty who is known for being a good-character guy. Just weird . But great for Rudy getting Patty’s back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty not taking from Sampson. It’s the right thing to do and can’t just let anyone shove you at the back like that. Good thing players are seated the way they are. With the leader of coffee gang getting head-butt, that would’ve brought the entire coffee drinking gang out. I think Sampson overreacted to a player like Patty who is known for being a good-character guy. Just weird . But great for Rudy getting Patty’s back
    Rudy was ready TO GO.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That whole thing was odd. Feels like they must’ve been going at it earlier in the game to illicit that response.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tom Petrini
    realTomPetrini
    3h JaKarr Sampson wanted to fight Patty Mills Patty Mills laughed in his face Legend : AP’s Michael Conroy
    I mean what would the leader of the coffee gang be saying here that got Sampson all ticked off?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That whole thing was odd. Feels like they must’ve been going at it earlier in the game to illicit that response.
    It was the previous Indy possession. Patty was boxing him out, and Jakarr two hand shoved him out of bounds. Patty didn’t like that, AT ALL, and came down, and bumped him, and it was on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can I get a link that works down under?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was happy to see Pattys reaction . He got shoved earlier blocking out for the rebound. Agree its the Aussie in him.
    Aussie, yes, but also he's a persecuted minority in a white country. No telling how much he has been faced with

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was the previous Indy possession. Patty was boxing him out, and Jakarr two hand shoved him out of bounds. Patty didn’t like that, AT ALL, and came down, and bumped him, and it was on.
    Was there more that happened earlier? The video showed that Sampson shove on Patty, but Rudy seemed to take things a bit too personally for that one shove to be the whole problem imo. I didn't watch the game, though. I wonder if Sampson had been doing little things like other pushes and talking trash earlier in the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Patty stop doing this, we are supposed to be nice"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was there more that happened earlier? The video showed that Sampson shove on Patty, but Rudy seemed to take things a bit too personally for that one shove to be the whole problem imo. I didn't watch the game, though. I wonder if Sampson had been doing little things like other pushes and talking trash earlier in the game.
    Rudy swung AFTER Jakarr took a swing at Patty. That’s enough provocation in my book. Jakarr was literally going berserk. He had to be walked out thru the Spurs tunnel, and walked all the way around the arena to their locker room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Real easy to pick on the smallest guy on the court.

Say what you will about Patty's game right now, but Aussie's are tough as nails. Dude wasn't backing down an inch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy swung AFTER Jakarr took a swing at Patty. That’s enough provocation in my book. Jakarr was literally going berserk. He had to be walked out thru the Spurs tunnel, and walked all the way around the arena to their locker room.
    Jakarr did not take a swing at Patty. He shoved back at Patty after Patty ran into him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good on Rudy for jumping into the thick of things to back up his teammate. Jakob was right there but just kinda took a backseat.

Sometimes its worth the technical foul to make a statement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only Patty could play basketball as well as being a good teammate/standing his ground
    if only

Thread Information