Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You outpick me I leave forever, when you don't outpick me you leave forever.

Now who is the coward
    So there we have it sports fan, all that bull and not a man among ya little s, wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How about this...

If one of you midgets can beat me I will never post on this forum again. While the midget with the balls (tint) only has to do 60 days in the hole.
    Dude, you read my mind, look above.

So you in?

Three plays a week up into the SB if it takes that to get a winner. The loser never posts on this forum again, deal?

my challenge was first so by rules of the gentleman i can't accept until you answer mine
    the entirety of spurstalk
    That'll work, ok.

So you're in...right?
    Dude, why all this bull ? You wanna challenge me or run your mouth?
    absolutely, are you okay with me posting weeks in advance? Sometimes I won't have computer access.
    How do you know the spread weeks in advance? Don't tell me you really think you can hit playing...

GB minus the points
    Vikes plus
    Niners minus

...weeks in advance.
    I'll just pick a team to cover or something like that. Like I said can't give a guarantee i'll be on don't want to be behind
    So you really believe you can play that, hahaha!!!!!!!!! What if a QB goes down? Dude, I;m totally on top of this, you 're going to get crushed.
    better than no pick, so you ok with that?

So the following are my picks till the end of the season. Any other comments made about games or their victors are just me having fun and not to be taken seriously in terms of the bet.

My picks till the end of the season and playoffs and SB for this bet are

wait for it

you ready

The Same as Avante's

Which guarantees he won't outpick me which means I win the bet

Adios

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Avante
    Fat, gullible ole'

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So the following are my picks till the end of the season. Any other comments made about games or their victors are just me having fun and not to be taken seriously in terms of the bet.

My picks till the end of the season and playoffs and SB for this bet are

wait for it

you ready

The Same as Avante's

Which guarantees he won't outpick me which means I win the bet

Adios

translation

Right after Avante agreed to my terms I had to worm my way out of it. This might be stupid and weak but the best I can do. No way I;m beating anyone at this, just had a 3-9 week.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    had that planned for weeks actually

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    had that planned for weeks actually
    Where did I say anything about just this season, if ya wanna play silly ass games?

What are you 13?

You outsmarted or wasn't taken for a complete idiot? Are you really this far gone?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Where did I say anything about just this season, if ya wanna play silly ass games?

What are you 13?

You outsmarted or wasn't taken for a complete idiot? Are you really this far gone?
    So that's your play, any bet you lose, extend till the next season

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

What are you 13?

How long you want it to go for

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So that's your play, any bet you lose, extend till the next season
    Dude, I;m not the one trying to worm my way out of this by playing word games, that would be you....coward.

Post Count
    The irony of Avante whining about someone worming their way out of a bet

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How long you want it to go for
    Never mind little fella you're too far gone to bother with.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    When have I ever done that, be specific.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dude, I;m not the one trying to worm my way out of this by playing word games, that would be you....coward.
    not word games it's the bet, that you have now lost and as expected you are trying to worm your way out because you said you'd leave when you lost

Post Count
    When have I ever done that, be specific.
    Every time you've had a bet or challenge going, most notably you throwing your son under the bus after failing to meet the 70% record you guaranteed

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Every time you've had a bet or challenge going, most notably you throwing your son under the bus after failing to meet the 70% record you guaranteed
    What bet are you talking about? Name just one, you can't do it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i'm not even worming he lost and is welching

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    not word games it's the bet, that you have now lost and as expected you are trying to worm your way out because you said you'd leave when you lost
    Dude, you might be 13 I'm not...ok? You knew the bet, you thought I'd say no to your permanent bannishment when I didn't you were stuck, then came up with that stupid immature bull . Well if you are going to play that stupid then I'll play......who said anything about just this season?

See how stupid this is? You don't do you?

Post Count
    What bet are you talking about? Name just one, you can't do it.
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206085

ColinB answered your questions, you're still here....

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    i'm not even worming he lost and is welching
    You are without question worming out of this and we all see it.

Post Count
    You are without question worming out of this and we all see it.
    No, you agreed to the terms, he made legitimate picks under those terms, you lost and are now trying frantically to move the goalposts after the fact....

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dude, why not pay attention ....ok? Did you even read any of that? He didn't answer my questions. Why do you never ever get it right?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No, you agreed to the terms, he made legitimate picks under those terms, you lost and are now trying frantically to move the goalposts after the fact....
    Even you feel stupid about this don't ya? You know what really went down so why play dumb-er?

Since both of you are stuck on stupid who said anything about just this season?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dude, you might be 13 I'm not...ok? You knew the bet, you thought I'd say no to your permanent bannishment when I didn't you were stuck, then came up with that stupid immature bull . Well if you are going to play that stupid then I'll play......who said anything about just this season?

See how stupid this is? You don't do you?

I was going to be nice and let you stay for the rest of the season but go look at the bet that YOU agreed to. The terms were WHEN you don't outpick me. You want to play the time game that when, is right now.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I was going to be nice and let you stay for the rest of the season but go look at the bet that YOU agreed to. The terms were WHEN you don't outpick me. You want to play the time game that when, is right now.
    I was talking about the next ten seasons since ya wanna get stupid/immature about this. Where did I mention 2013? I didn't know I was dealing with some kid.

Just me acting like a dumb kid also.

Even you feel stupid about this don't ya? You know what really went down so why play dumb-er?

Since both of you are stuck on stupid who said anything about just this season?
    What a cop out

I was talking about the next ten seasons since ya wanna get stupid/immature about this. Where did I mention 2013?

Just me acting like a dumb kid also.
    Damn you a

Thread Information