Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Another DeMar tantrum foul
    Mentally weak loser. It's gonna be refreshing to watch the Spurs without this cancer next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's that ing moron Monty, biggest ing Beli fan on the board. Stupid old

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Mentally weak loser. It's gonna be refreshing to watch the Spurs without this cancer next year.
    What makes you think he's going anywhere? Poop would never admit it was a mistake to trade Kiwi for DeFrozan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What makes you think he's going anywhere? Poop would never admit it was a mistake to trade Kiwi for DeFrozan
    It also "wouldn't be fair" to DD to force him out after Toronto "betrayed" him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With that said, this team would be so much better if you could move DeRozan for some pieces (a sf and pf) to fill in the holes in this godforsaken roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs desperately need a better defensive 3rd quarter to have a chance. But for that we actually need defensive players unfortunately.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the most generally annoying Spurs team ever. Losing is one thing, but how these guys lose games is just annoying. The next time I see a rebound fall in between 3 spurs and the one other guy in the vicinity comes up with it instead, I'm going to come sit their ashes on the bench myself.

These guys just make a lot of dumb plays.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please let Pop play Lonnie for a minute during the 2nd half. He makes a mistake, gets pulled, and the Sniffers say see that's why he cant play over Beli.

Please.
    Dur he’s the coach, you’re the fan *sniff sniff

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really hope pop loses with team USA.
    He already did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs desperately need a better defensive 3rd quarter to have a chance. But for that we actually need defensive players unfortunately.
    Don't worry Beli will enter at the 9:50 mark....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the most generally annoying Spurs team ever. Losing is one thing, but how these guys lose games is just annoying. The next time I see a rebound fall in between 3 spurs and the one other guy in the vicinity comes up with it instead, I'm going to come sit their ashes on the bench myself.

Which is why it’s so easy to not care just as much as these players don’t and to root for them to fail. Why should we the fans care when our own players are just there to collect paychecks? Murray and white deserve far better than this.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    As much as I dislike PATFO, I dont think even they're stupid enough to give Defrozen the max.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dur he’s the coach, you’re the fan *sniff sniff
    They act as if an aloof, 70+ year old drunk who has fallen in love with himself and his own legend, and is stubbornly stuck in his ways can't decline too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As much as I dislike PATFO, I dont think even they're stupid enough to give Defrozen the max.
    This is the same team that outbid themselves for a third string pg, gave a Spanish zombie a loyalty deal for playing 60 games, and then settled on Depression and Jakob ing Poeltl for Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at Brad Stevens out there playing his rookies cause they have talent. Our old arrogant coach? Has our more talented rookies rotting on the bench and in the g league for career veteran losers

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count

Yup, it's a group of low iq castoffs from other teams. Easily my least favorite Spurs roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They act as if an aloof, 70+ year old drunk who has fallen in love with himself and his own legend, and is stubbornly stuck in his ways can't decline too.
    My guess is they’re all middle aged to senior aged Spur fans who love watching this team’s inefficient 90s ball

Marcus Eliot Williams Austin_Toros's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting blown out at home so no reason to not play Lonnie in the second half.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at Brad Stevens out there playing his rookies cause they have talent. Our old arrogant coach? Has our more talented rookies rotting on the bench and in the g league for career veteran losers
    Yep... Pretty much...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was excited in the off season because I was expecting white , Walker and Murray to be playing a lot together this year instead ing mill and Marco.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m glad I’m not watching

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m smelling a Pop ejection.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, it's a group of low iq castoffs from other teams. Easily my least favorite Spurs roster.
    The same team that Sniffers poo-pooed in their prime in Toronto is now the dark horse in 2019? ing sniffers, man...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray needs to stop playing passive... He keeps deferring to these washed up guys... He keeps this up he will be just another borderline starting point guard... Aggression is what separates stars from average players... They go out to dominate every night... Bad shooting night or not, they're aggressive... Murray needs to keep moving, keep driving and attacking... Things will open up for everyone else

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hayward broke his hand.

Thread Information