Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you’re really looking bad in this dude.

i appreciate kawaii being a big part of 14. But you seem anti spur, kawaii fan boy here.

how meaningless is your life that you post on a as board of a team you don’t really care for?
    I mean, your post is rather ironic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so many triggered gots in here. Y'all know I'm right. Scrambling coming up with excuses. If Kawhi was a garbage player y'all wouldn't give a if he won or lost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Kawhi, I'm going to defend your honor for all-time! You did so much for the Spurs! I'm going to go to war against Spurs fans for years and years and post on a forum where it's full of Spurs fans just for you Kawhi! It makes my life so fulfilling! This is my entire purpose in life."

- RD2191
    I mean, you're defending the Spurs the same way. Not sure what your point is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean yeah sure, if we ignore Manu and Tony who helped Timmy win 4(3 if you discount '03) rings. Where as Nephew helped us win 1. 4(3) >>>> 1 everyday and twice on Sundays.

It also helps that neither one publicly dragged the franchise through mud while forcing their way out. No one will deny that Nephew is a damn good player. It just so happens that he's also one of the biggest assholes ever and watching him choke on that pandemic pee that he was desperate to guzzle is just too good not enjoy.
    Kawhi ed out. But we still don't know what really went down. Apparently OP knows some but doesn't want to reveal to much as he's afraid of getting blacklisted. So who knows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, you're defending the Spurs the same way. Not sure what your point is.
    The difference is this forum is a Spurs forum, not a Kawhi forum. You idiot. I'm expected to do what Spurs fans do on a Spurs forum. You're a Kawhi slurper on a Spurs forum who has no purpose in life other than to try to police Spurs fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got it backwards, Brah. The point they're all making is that Kawhi IS , and that's why everyone was so mad with the way he left.

How are things in the park?
    Ask your mother, gave her quite the ride last night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The difference is this forum is a Spurs forum, not a Kawhi forum. You idiot.
    Ummmmm. If that's the case why is the top thread about celebrating a series loss by a player who's no longer a Spur?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ummmmm. If that's the case why is the top thread about celebrating a player who's no longer a Spur?
    Because he was a Spur who did the Spurs dirty. This isn't rocket science. Do I need to explain things to you like a third grader? Clearly, your mind can't comprehend basic logic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because he was a Spur who did the Spurs dirty. This isn't rocket science. Do I need to explain things to you like a third grader? Clearly, your mind can't comprehend basic logic.
    But he's no longer a Spur...just admit you look like a dumbass. I used your own logic against you. "This is a Spurs forum not a Kawhi forum". Does Kawhi still play for the Spurs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your perfect universe, RD? Other than having Kawhi's balls in your mouth? Is it for this forum to say nothing about Kawhi or for this forum to worship Kawhi? Is it for Spurs fans to ignore Kawhi slurpers every time they try to instigate ? How do you expect this forum to behave?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But he's no longer a Spur...just admit you look like a dumbass. I used your own logic against you. "This is a Spurs forum not a Kawhi forum". Does Kawhi still play for the Spurs?
    Unfortunately, the mental gymnastics are too difficult for you. You have a severe case of Kawhinutridingitis and it's ed with your brain...literally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately, the mental gymnastics are too difficult for you. You have a severe case of Kawhinutridingitis and it's ed with your brain...literally.
    It's okay man, we all have idiotic takes sometimes. You forgot that Kawhi is no longer a Spur, it's all good man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your perfect universe, RD? Other than having Kawhi's balls in your mouth? Is it for this forum to say nothing about Kawhi or for this forum to worship Kawhi? Is it for Spurs fans to ignore Kawhi slurpers every time they try to instigate ? How do you expect this forum to behave?
    I mean, why is the top thread about a player who is no longer a Spur? The logic is idiotic. If Kawhi is a choking got then why the does anyone care that he left? That makes no sense. Spurm fans are clearly not over it. And I'm just busting chops in here. I like to rile people up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clips get Clipped

Thats what they get for working behind the scenes when KY was still a Spur promising him dreams of getting a super team together to get a NBA championship.

LUV Karma. Let’s see some Doc and KY fishing pictures. Lol.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Bryn Forbes vs Nuggets in game 7 - 19 pts 7/11 shooting.

Kawhi Leonard vs Nuggets in game 7 - 14 pts 6/22 shooting.

Paul George vs Nugetts in game 7 - 10 pts 4/16 shooting.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    6-for-22
    0-for-the-fourth-quarter
    one field goal in the second half
    1-for-billion
    still limping two years later due to a degenerative quad condition after getting mad at Spurs doctors telling you that you have a degenerative quad condition
    Marcus Morris ruining his market value
    leaving a better team for a worse team
    forcing your new team to mortgage its future to get Pandemic P
    Pandemic P 4-for-16
    Doc Rivers being forced to coach a guy who cheated on his daughter with a stripper
    playing a Game 7 like he was going against Matt Barnes again
    the Spurs teach the Nuggets to win Game 7s
    San Antonio's long con
    targeting Marcus Morris as an acquisition
    2-for-9
    trading Davis Bertans for nothing and watching him go on to sign a deal worth $15 million per year
    nephew being the teflon superstar who never faces any blame
    limping like an old man before age 30
    choking three straight games
    Nuggets letting your team get up on purpose just to make it more embarrassing
    the Spurs missing the playoffs on purpose just so they could enjoy this meltdown at home
    blowing a 3-1 lead
    having two sixth men
    relying on Patrick Beverley
    will always be the junior varsity team in Los Angeles
    the Raptors giving up Keldon Johnson for a nephew
    thinking DeRozan or Poeltl were the headliners
    one run in the third quarter and the game is over in a Game 7
    still thought of as a lockdown defender
    mistakenly thought of as in LeBron's tier

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cue Paul George trade to the bucks for Giannis to clippers rumors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cue Paul George trade to the bucks for Giannis to clippers rumors
    Giannis is just younger. Never led anyone anywhere. The Clippers cupboard is pretty bare,too. They really have no assets to throw into a trade for a two time MVP.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ask your mother, gave her quite the ride last night.

Oh, man, you're raw. Were all the Diez y Seis picnic spots in Brackenridge taken by the time you got there? Maybe you should run over to Landa Park.

BTW - my mom is dead. Cronus strangled her. If you gave her a ride, you're one sick perro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good to see[COLOR="#0000FF"]Good to see you get this off your chest @timvp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still limping two years later due to a degenerative quad condition after getting mad at Spurs doctors telling you that you have a degenerative quad condition
    Wait, I'm confused. Didn't the Spurs doctors say there was nothing wrong with him, and he didn't believe them, so he went doctor shopping until he finally found one that told him what he wanted to hear: that there was something wrong with him, that he had a degenerative knee condition, and that this legitimized his decision to sit out the season?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait, I'm confused. Didn't the Spurs doctors say there was nothing wrong with him, and he didn't believe them, so he went doctor shopping until he finally found one that told him what he wanted to hear: that there was something wrong with him, that he had a degenerative knee condition, and that this legitimized his decision to sit out the season?
    The doctor shopping was to see if he could find one who would say he couldn’t/shouldn’t play. The Spurs have never said that he didn’t have a condition, just that he would need to play through pain, which suddenly and magically, he seems to be doing.

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just saw this

But now Rivers has been the head coach of three teams that have blown a 3-1 lead. Yes, you read that right: three blown 3-1 leads. There have been only 13 of those in NBA history.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2020/9...-kawhi-leonard
    Trading a first round pick for a coach who consistently gets nothing out of his talent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe the Clips need to be the team that moves to Seattle......

Thread Information