Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unlike years' past, I'm not sure LMA will throw a tantrum if he's sent to the bench, permanently. He may not even ask to get traded.
    I wonder if he retires after this season. Don’t see 36 year old Aldridge being needed on a contender, unless he’s willing to take a veteran minimum role. The game has passed him too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka was decent tonight, he still needs to become more aggressive looks like he’s in autopilot most of the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did not like Pop's rotations. Did not make sense plying Mills and Jones together. He should have had Samanic and Jones together cause they have been playing together in Austin. They became bystanders the way Pop played them. Murray had a great game except he did little to get others involved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the usual Seat Sniffing Crew coming out to defend the old man after that garbage sequence to end the game. Surprise, surprise...

The same idiot that only returns after a loss, stays silent after wins, contributes nothing to these boards & couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's supposed to try and get Trey Lyles involved when he's getting clean looks all night? F outta here. He's the only reason the Spurs didn't lose by 20+
    Terrible take. OKC is lottery team and we had plenty of talent and experience to make this compe ive instead it was SGA + Thunder vs DJ + Spurs.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After reviewing the remaining schedule for the Spurs and with the current situation that the team is in being shorthanded key players due to Covid-19, I see Spurs finishing with a 36 wins 36 losses. So neither a winning nor losing season. Hopefully a good enough record to challenge for the 7 - 10 seed to have a shot to get into the playoffs. Pre Covid situation with the Spurs players, I had the Spurs finish the regular season as the 5th or 6th seed in the Western Conference.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka will be fine once the game starts to slow down.... really agile but got to turn up the aggression. I like the kid though

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no problem giving Pop the blame because tonight he should have had the ball in DJ's hands. However where some of yall lose me is that while bashing Pop you praise Bud who has done next to nothing. In fact his inability to adapt is one of the reason the Bucks keep getting bounced.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will probably be going against the grain here but this loss is on Dejounte tonight. Our starting pg taking the most shots and not making his teammates better. Individually his performance was pretty impressive but he completely ignored everyone except Lonnie.
    good trolling 9/10

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if he retires after this season. Don’t see 36 year old Aldridge being needed on a contender, unless he’s willing to take a veteran minimum role. The game has passed him too
    He might if he has the hookup on other business ventures outside of the game. I mean, maybe he does ask for a trade but I don't think he's sweating it or really cares about getting a ring anymore. He knows he can't be a good contributor for a championship level team at this point in his career. The Dubs dodged a bullet in not going through with that Wiseman trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely against the grain. No one else can reliably score on this team even if you give it to them. Would have lost by 30 without his aggressiveness.
    I'm definitely not trashing DJ's performance but let's be honest, he made sure that if they won it was because of his great performance. Now that they lost he should bear most the responsibility is what I'm saying. DJ would probably want that kind of responsibility too (I hope).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After reviewing the remaining schedule for the Spurs and with the current situation that the team is in being shorthanded key players due to Covid-19, I see Spurs finishing with a 36 wins 36 losses. So neither a winning nor losing season. Hopefully a good enough record to challenge for the 7 - 10 seed to have a shot to get into the playoffs. Pre Covid situation with the Spurs players, I had the Spurs finish the regular season as the 5th or 6th seed in the Western Conference.
    I would just prefer the Spurs to miss the playoffs then have a boring series against the Jazz,Clippers,Lakers. They looked like they had chance to possibly get the 4 or 5th seed before this Covid bs. Now that doesn't look like it will happen with them missing key players and the potential go on a 5 game losing streak plus the second half schedule is ridiculously hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing that scares me about LMA is that it's obvious he has one foot in the retirement grave. And we've been known to give such players 3 year deals.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The same idiot that only returns after a loss, stays silent after wins, contributes nothing to these boards & couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag.
    It’s called being an intention ( not attention )! J you got it but I had to explain for our idiotic contributors! Feel free to use it clowns my gift to you.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terrible take. OKC is lottery team and we had plenty of talent and experience to make this compe ive instead it was SGA + Thunder vs DJ + Spurs.
    Uh, what game were you watching, bud? It quite literally was as compe ive as you can make it... We lost on a buzzer-beating shot. I agree with the overall sentiment of the comment, but the Spurs had a lot of unexpected players step up tonight who regularly don't see minutes at all. Expecting a cohesive and solid play from a team missing half its rotation players is setting yourself up from disappointment - and we still almost won it against a mostly-full OKC roster...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good trolling 9/10
    We lost to a bunch of 21 year olds. DJ's numbers and aggression looked good and was our best player which is why he has to bear the responsibility of this loss after hero-balling it tonight. This team should've beat the Thunder tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're only here because posters called out the old man for the usual garbage out of timeout play.

This is the part where you respond and cite Pop's successes several years ago when the Big 3 was still on the team....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KBD, Tre definitely earned minutes. Luka needs a 2nd look but not bad, just needs more aggressiveness. Is there a drill on grabbing 50/50 balls? Samanic needs it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh, what game were you watching, bud? It quite literally was as compe ive as you can make it... We lost on a buzzer-beating shot. I agree with the overall sentiment of the comment, but the Spurs had a lot of unexpected players step up tonight who regularly don't see minutes at all. Expecting a cohesive and solid play from a team missing half its rotation players is setting yourself up from disappointment - and we still almost won it against a mostly-full OKC roster...

I did watch the game. Our roster was still better than their super young and inexperienced roster. DJ just decided to hero-ball it. If they won, it was his "Win"... But now that they lost it should be mainly his "Loss".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sounds like he's buying in...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're only here because posters called out the old man for the usual garbage out of timeout play.

This is the part where you respond and cite Pop's successes several years ago when the Big 3 was still on the team....
    Hard night at the crib? Looking for any attention just go play call of duty����

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did watch the game. Our roster was still better than their super young and inexperienced roster. DJ just decided to hero-ball it. If they won, it was his "Win"... But now that they lost it should be mainly his "Loss".
    That’s what “stars” do, takeover games, especially with the roster Spurs have tonight, where they haven’t played together enough, new faces. DJ did great. He should’ve gotten the last possession. I don’t know what Patty was doing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Do we still need a stretch big if LMA buys in as a bench big? What if he gets paid at a much smaller price?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard night at the crib? Looking for any attention just go play call of duty����
    Shouldn't you be out fluffing Pop's old man meat? Impressive you can do it without using any hands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next season:

Murray/ Tre/ Q
    White/ Lonnie/ Mills
    Keldon/ Vassell/ KBD
    TBD/ Luka/ Gay
    Poetl/ Aldridge/ Eubanks

Only hole to fill would be that 4... And maybe Luka even develops enough during this time to be that.

Thread Information