Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was right. Chumpettes deserve what's coming to them. Same for anyone on the right who believes in this Covid hoax or are being complacent.
    On the whole, you're being as complacent as anyone here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You essentially do the same thing, as with most in here.
    I pretty much always address the arguments... then if I find them stupid, I call them for what they are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes deserve what's coming to them.
    Not sure if I'm a Chumpette, but I certainly deserve everything that's coming to me, tbh, I worked hard for it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did this guy say?

Educate us.
    yeah, "executive summary", a Cliff's Notes synopsis, PowerPoint points

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes don't question why people they know aren't sick and the numbers are skyrocketing.

Instead they come on here and try to fit in and make up stories about how they know someone who knows someone....

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes don't question why people they know aren't sick and the numbers are skyrocketing.

Instead they come on here and try to fit in and make up stories about how they know someone who knows someone....
    I personally know people who are/have been sick, tested +.
    I know two that have not even gone in to get tested because they have the same symptoms as people in their family who have already been tested.
    over 20 of them. I get out of my house I work I bike I exercise I talk to people and make friends outside of a message board.

what would you like me to ask them?

I know of no one personally who has died. I would venture to guess the difference between people who know people who have been through this and are going through this is location, job and lifestyle. You are a homebody that does not socialize, it makes sense that you get a feel from your surroundings from YouTube.

if you live in San Antonio I can let you talk to the people who appear to be OK now, but I might have to make sure they don’t punch your lights out.
    Last edited by pgardn; 07-14-2020 at 09:12 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Prior to our uptick in CA, I didn't know anyone. Now I know:

- My dad's best friend from high school and his best man. Lost of taste and smell. Worst he's ever felt in his life. Shortness of breath. Been battling for about 10 days.
    - Cousin who tends a local bar. Stupidly didn't wear a mask and the establishment didn't enforce masks. Been about 20 days. Chest congestion and was prescribed an inhaler just yesterday. Funny enough, the above person eats lunch at the bar my cousin works often. Could be a local hotspot.
    - Long time family friend. Lost of taste and smell. Mild shortness of breath. Older and obese, but doing okay.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I personally know people who are/have been sick, tested +.
    I know two that have not even gone in to get tested because they have the same symptoms as people in their family who have already been tested.
    over 20 of them. I get out of my house I work I bike I exercise I talk to people and make friends outside of a message board.

what would you like me to ask them?

I know of no one personally who has died. I would venture to guess the difference between people who know people who have been through this and are going through this is location and lifestyle. You are a homebody that does not socialize, it makes sense that you get a feel from your surroundings from YouTube.

if you live in San Antonio I can let you talk to the people who appear to be OK now, but I might have to make sure they don’t punch your lights out.
    You're so lazy that you couldn't even make up a non round number.

Also that you personally know someone who's died (reason omitted).

TheGreatYacht Chumpettes think lying for causes is important. The problem is they are terrible bull ters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're so lazy that you couldn't even make up a non round number.

Also that you personally know someone who's died (reason omitted).

TheGreatYacht Chumpettes think lying for causes is important. The problem is they are terrible bull ters.
    yes because some have symptoms and have not been tested ing idiot
    yes it’s over 20. and everyone of these people I have hugged shook hands with talk to I can give you every single name.

I will let you meet a few that have recovered and tell them how you feel about this you’re feeling a lot better so I know they will appreciate your face

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prior to our uptick in CA, I didn't know anyone. Now I know:

- My dad's best friend from high school and his best man. Lost of taste and smell. Worst he's ever felt in his life. Shortness of breath. Been battling for about 10 days.
    - Cousin who tends a local bar. Stupidly didn't wear a mask and the establishment didn't enforce masks. Been about 20 days. Chest congestion and was prescribed an inhaler just yesterday. Funny enough, the above person eats lunch at the bar my cousin works often. Could be a local hotspot.
    - Long time family friend. Lost of taste and smell. Mild shortness of breath. Older and obese, but doing okay.
    Yea, it's possible they caught a coronavirus and will have some struggles and then be okay.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get a hold of yourself, bro. The sky is not falling.

TheGreatYacht

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes it’s over 20. and everyone of these people I have hugged shook hands with talk to I can give you every single name.

I will let you meet a few that have recovered and tell them how you feel about this you’re feeling a lot better so I know they will appreciate your face
    Now it's over 20 even though they're not getting tested. GTFO, Less Than Blake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smart man! Either contaminated or designed to read false positive to promote fear and ins ute Bill Gates vaccines. We know what the Gates loves to vaccinate Africa.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mo
    Now it's over 20 even though they're not getting tested. GTFO, Less Than Blake.
    meet me and I’ll take you to the ones in the city do you have time today?
    Will be required to wear a mask and I would also wear a helmet if I were you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TheGreatYacht
    did I say the sky was falling wad?
    you said you did not believe people on this board knew anybody who is/have been sick and you’re just dead wrong so shut the up.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mo

meet me and I’ll take you to the ones in the city do you have time today?
    Will be required to wear a mask and I would also wear a helmet if I were you
    I don't want to go to one of your gay romps. No thanks.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did I say the sky was falling wad?
    you said you did not believe people on this board knew anybody who is/have been sick and you’re just dead wrong so shut the up.
    I called idiots like you out for making sh** up to try and justify this stuff.

On cue you pulled a number out of your ass. And then when you called out on the number you panicked and said you were counting untested persons. Anyone you've heard may have a sniffle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I called idiots like you out for making sh** up to try and justify this stuff.

On cue you pulled a number out of your ass. And then when you called out on the number you panicked and said you were counting untested persons. Anyone you've heard may have a sniffle.
    it’s over 20 you idiot do you want me to list them all because I can do it right here. by city in Texas as well. Do you want to meet them, the ones in SA? My father can definitely get you in to some of the older ones that have it right now. He can let you hug them. I can personally get you to the recovered who might be more unforgiving and younger.

do you want to see it for yourself?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it’s over 20 you idiot do you want me to list them all because I can do it right here. by city in Texas as well. Do you want to meet them, the ones in SA? My father can definitely get you in to some of the older ones that have it right now. He can let you hug them. I can personally get you to the recovered who might be more unforgiving and younger.

do you want to see it for yourself?
    You planning on doxxing all your FB friends?

I subject them to that just because they have the misfortune of knowing you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You planning on doxxing all your FB friends?

I subject them to that just because they have the misfortune of knowing you.
    don’t do Facebook fat head.
    you are tapping out again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TheGreatYacht
    Here's the danger with a novel virus that is easily infectious. It's just not about deaths and even critical cases. You probably don't believe it, but the average symptoms of this are much more severe than the flu and there's many studies showing lingering effects with regard to reduced lung capacity/persistent congestion (e.g. my 28 year old cousin needing to be prescribed an inhaler after 3 weeks), heart damage, and decline in cognitive functions. A virus that knocks people on their ass like this for weeks is an "economy killer" on its own, since you simply don't get Covid, eat some chicken soup, and then jump back into work in a couple of days.

We can have a relatively open economy, but concessions need to be made for some. Restaurants need to figure out how to move to outdoor dining. Theaters might want to see about shifting to drive-ins. How much vacant, unused dusty ass land is here in California that is just begging to be turned into a drive in? Mask wearing should be compulsory in indoor businesses. The bar industry might have to take it on the chin, though.

But it doesn't seem industries want to come up with creative solutions. They're just sticking their heads in the sand and hoping it all goes away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don’t do Facebook fat head.
    you are tapping out again
    I can make sure they have no idea who you are other than a truther

and yeah it’s not a good word for them, especially having to go through this like we all are. Except they actually get to feel it. I don’t know who you are no names needed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can get public service points for this, but not many.
    Public library’s are closed so no talks, no tutoring, no showing people around the lab

so it’s a win-win for everyone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's the danger with a novel virus that is easily infectious. It's just not about deaths and even critical cases. You probably don't believe it, but the average symptoms of this are much more severe than the flu and there's many studies showing lingering effects with regard to reduced lung capacity/persistent congestion (e.g. my 28 year old cousin needing to be prescribed an inhaler after 3 weeks), heart damage, and decline in cognitive functions. A virus that knocks people on their ass like this for weeks is an "economy killer" on its own, since you simply don't get Covid, eat some chicken soup, and then jump back into work in a couple of days.

We can have a relatively open economy, but concessions need to be made for some. Restaurants need to figure out how to move to outdoor dining. Theaters might want to see about shifting to drive-ins. How much vacant, unused dusty ass land is here in California that is just begging to be turned into a drive in? Mask wearing should be compulsory in indoor businesses. The bar industry might have to take it on the chin, though.

But it doesn't seem industries want to come up with creative solutions. They're just sticking their heads in the sand and hoping it all goes away.
    add to this it has not been long enough for us to see what this really does long-term and it does not look good. And it makes perfect sense as a lot of these people go very low on O2 and clot blood as well all over their body. This is not good for anyone, but especially not good for older people who recover because they already have old organs that might be severely stressed

that being said we do need to get creative with this thing because we might have to live with it
    we can’t just hole up and give up
    I believe we will beat this but possibly have new lifestyles

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's the danger with a novel virus that is easily infectious. It's just not about deaths and even critical cases. You probably don't believe it, but the average symptoms of this are much more severe than the flu
    Average is just a hair above asymptomatic. You don't get to have it both ways.

Thread Information