Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brunson is also 10 times better than Trae Young. Giving away three lottery picks for that trash will kill the Wemby Dynasty

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Knicks were depleted. But I give credit to those guys that played hurt. Today’s superstars love to sit. Brunson and Knicks have a bright future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly the reason why Stephen Curry will retire never having ringed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, if the Pacers had to face a complete Knicks team this series would’ve been done in 5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brunson has been one of the 3 best players in these playoffs. What a wild take

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Knicks were depleted. But I give credit to those guys that played hurt. Today’s superstars love to sit. Brunson and Knicks have a bright future.
    Knicks were depleted by design, Thibodeau runs his players into the ground, and that is unlikely to change. Next season they probably run into a better team in the first round and may not even make it out of there. In order to be successful, Knicks need to do more changes than you'd think given their overachieving season.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly the reason why Stephen Curry will retire never having ringed.
    steph Curry had huge help. KD. Also lets not pretend Tyoung in same stratesphere as best shooter in league history.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, if the Pacers had to face a complete Knicks team this series would’ve been done in 5.
    the point is not about Knicks vs Pacers. The point is Trae young love fest could kill wemby dynasty if BW falls for that highway robbery

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brunson has been one of the 3 best players in these playoffs. What a wild take
    agree he has been good which is why I said he is 10 times better than Trae young.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn’t know Victor Wembanyama is considered a midget like Brunson and Young.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was just thinking to myself: "man, this message board could use another Trae Young thread"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was just thinking to myself: "man, this message board could use another Trae Young thread"
    Trae. All day, every day....

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still rumors out there Spurs talking about trash like TY, infact one out there with draft day trade so worth posting. Stop crying about it and contribute

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They said the same thing about Avery Johnson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brunson can absolutely win, he’s someone who raises his game in the playoffs unlike Trae.

That said, neither would be coming to the Spurs as the focal point so the thread is moot. Plenty of teams have won with midgets as their 2nd or 3rd best players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still rumors out there Spurs talking about trash like TY, infact one out there with draft day trade so worth posting. Stop crying about it and contribute
    Marching straight to Brian Wright's office tomorrow with a print out of this thread, so I can contribute

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brunson is also 10 times better than Trae Young. Giving away three lottery picks for that trash will kill the Wemby Dynasty
    exactly and neither did Tony Parker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, better let Steph Curry know so he can give all them rings back.

Oh, and Avery Johnson, the midgety-est midget who ever hit a le-winning shot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knicks were depleted by design, Thibodeau runs his players into the ground, and that is unlikely to change. Next season they probably run into a better team in the first round and may not even make it out of there. In order to be successful, Knicks need to do more changes than you'd think given their overachieving season.
    The Knicks would have been a play-in team in the west. Yes, they had 50 wins vs. 47 for the Lakers, but the West was a far better conference. The East went what is the equivalent of 32-50 against the West in intra-conference games. So that’s like Utah/Brooklyn, while the West was like Clippers/Dallas level.

The East is plain terrible and just fodder for the Celtics the next few years. The Knicks think they’re a piece away are just kidding themselves.

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not accurate. Their team had been falling apart since early january. Josh Hart isn't even a starter but a rotational player and he was forced to play every minute because of how bad the injuries got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so a small PG can be counter defended easily in the playoffs but that just means we need other stars like that 7ft guy , the star SF we don't have, etc. A small pg can carry the load in the regular season or off the bench. A small PG can also be part of a pool of guards including you fantasy big guard. All about trade offs and optimization of talent. i would not avoid small PGS until we had a legit playoffs team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which complete Knicks team? As in a Knicks with Julius Randle?? You do know he makes the team worse right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDK, part of me agrees but if Brunson and the Knicks had Wemby, they're still playing.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDK, part of me agrees but if Brunson and the Knicks had Wemby, they're still playing.
    In the weak east. I would rather have 6'6 athletic Castle as my PG playing both ends and winning le

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have no future if Thibs run them into the ground

Thread Information