Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1033
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    - World Cup 2014 (0-1 vs. Germany)

- Copa America 2015 (0-0 [4-1p] vs. Chile)
    Two major Finals lost in one year. Goodness it must hurt to be an Argie football fan

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Two major Finals lost in one year. Goodness it must hurt to be an Argie football fan
    tbh, I'm old enough to remember the good ole times... but for the younger generation, it's been a curse...

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    tbh, I'm old enough to remember the good ole times... but for the younger generation, it's been a curse...
    Simeone should be next Argie manager, no ifs and buts tbh.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count

product of Iniesta, Xavi, and Ronaldihno

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Hold the up... Is that Romania?!??!?! Over Chile, Uruguay, Spain, Mexico, Italy, Poland, Croatia, US, Austria, the Swiss, IC, & Turkey

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count
    England over Spain

England over anyone

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Simeone should be next Argie manager, no ifs and buts tbh.
    yeah, I'm on that boat... but it'll be too late for some of these players...

My Team
    France
    Post Count

Brutal

where is DAF ??

My Team
    Brazil
    Post Count

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    #12th Chile (Copa America champs)
    #36th USMNT
    #40th Mexico (lowest ever)

This makes no ing sense I normally don't wish cancer on anyone but Blatter isn't a bad start

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    What's the reasoning behind the Tevez hate?

Seriously, I've never seen a player get treated that ty..

Evverytime Tevez wears the uniform, he's almost always one of the best player out there..

Team politics SMDH
    He plays awful for the NT. He almost has more red cards than goals with Argentina.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    the Chile was the better team all tournament argument. Who did they beat? Uruguay and Peru with ten men? Argentina again played like . Chile had like two shots on goal, they were barely able to create danger, once again the argentine attack failed to capitalize on anything. Argentina was weak more than Chile being strong, just like in 2011. And the 2004 and 2007 teams were way better than this one, no questions asked
    So basically you are agreeing that Chile was better than Argentina but in your own typical gy way?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I think Chile will win it all.
    I sometimes hate being always right, tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    And at all the haters that came out in full force. Argentina will win the special edition Copa America in the USA next year. I'm gonna tear you all a new one when Messi becomes the all-time Argentina leader in goals and assists and wins a trophy for the NT for the first time in more than 20 years.

You are still probably gonna keep with the "but he doesn't perform well with the NT" bull , though.

Veteran
    Post Count
    Chile won because argentina choked, like I said, because martino is an idiot (subbing lavezzi for di maria, when they are opposite players, why did he take lamela?; same with banega for pastore, gago is much better at that role. not to mention making his subs way too late, this should have been won in regulation), because the forwards are ing terrible at finishing the few chances they were able to create this game due to chile's fouls, and lastly because THEY CHOKED, on the field and in the penalty kicks. messi, the GOAT according to you, had maybe 2-3 good plays for the whole game, and was erased by medel and beausejour, not exactly lothar mathaus now are they?

the main problem isnt messi, but the solution isnt messi either. And at making fun of tevez when higuain is practically the main reason everyone s on your idol.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Chile won because argentina choked, like I said, because martino is an idiot (subbing lavezzi for di maria, when they are opposite players, why did he take lamela?; same with banega for pastore, gago is much better at that role. not to mention making his subs way too late, this should have been won in regulation), because the forwards are ing terrible at finishing the few chances they were able to create this game due to chile's fouls, and lastly because THEY CHOKED, on the field and in the penalty kicks. messi, the GOAT according to you, had maybe 2-3 good plays for the whole game, and was erased by medel and beausejour, not exactly lothar mathaus now are they?

the main problem isnt messi, but the solution isnt messi either. And at making fun of tevez when higuain is practically the main reason everyone s on your idol.
    What the does Higuain have to do with any of this? I was just correcting other poster's comment about Tevez always being good with the NT (lol). Everyone s on Messi but if you wanna look at a guy that trully sucks ass with the NT Tevez is the guy.

10 goals in 80 matches
    more yellow and red cards than goals

P/S: Stop being always such a whinny, complaining little got please. Thanks son, bye.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I knew DAF would g his way out of this mess

dat was beacause it was too brutal for the WC finalist equipped with the best player in the world to win a Copa America

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    but but we will win the next one

untill of course the schedule will appear to be too brutal for Lionel

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Too brutal
    Having to play Jamaica and Paraguay was too much

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Too brutal
    Having to play Jamaica and Paraguay was too much
    Nope, but facing this team:

At home, more motivated than ever, with thousands of fans cheering them on and with the help of the refs was definitely too much, tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I knew DAF would g his way out of this mess

dat was beacause it was too brutal for the WC finalist equipped with the best player in the world to win a Copa America
    What's there to get out of?

Argentina couldn't win the tournament but it is what it is, only one can win it and they lost in the final on penalties, tough . Yeah, Argentina is a better team than Chile but playing in Chile leveled the field and you know that anything can happen in a football match. You all are trying to make it seem like it was some major choke but that's just 'cause you are haters that had to suffer from a season long dominance of GOD, tbh. Any non biased person knows that this Chile-Argentina final was pretty open.

Brutal tournament, even more brutal final. They almost pull it off, nothing to be ashamed of.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    BRUTAL

Argentina choked in 2011, very ty teams that year, playing at home. Too bad we had the worst coach to ever coach Argentina (yes, even worse that Maradona). Dominated Uruguay, lost in penalties. This copa was also extremely winable, no way it was brutal or anything.
    I really think that if football playoffs games (WC and Copa America) were played in rounds instead (a best of 3 series, for example), Argentina would've won both, but given the fact that it's just one game, all or nothing, too many argentine players their pants and become extra cautious, too afraid to commit a mistake. It's just too much pressure to this ers and each failed tournament keeps adding extra weight.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Thread Information