Messi stan is salty

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Messi career highlight is missing spot kicks.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    So salty...

Losing to Chile in the final twice but beat them without him in the group stage. I know what i would do as a coach...

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Messi career highlight is missing spot kicks.
    As is Ronaldo's, that Austria game

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    So salty...

Losing to Chile in the final twice but beat them without him in the group stage. I know what i would do as a coach...
    You're right, Portugal probably would have won their group without Ronaldo considering how much better they looked once he got hurt. They played much more like a team

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    As is Ronaldo's, that Austria game
    ...except they didn't lose the game.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    You're right, Portugal probably would have won their group without Ronaldo considering how much better they looked once he got hurt. They played much more like a team
    I just remember that you should post more often. Those jinx powers

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    ...except they didn't lose the game.
    He was vilified for it, and rightfully so

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    sons I've got nothing but respect for ronaldo at this cup. gave it all for his country. even on one leg he encouraged them non-stop showing something that missi never shows : leadership. He went kobe style, didn't give a about what he said, chucked like mad and won it on one leg carried by the team.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    sons I've got nothing but respect for ronaldo at this cup. gave it all for his country. even on one leg he encouraged them non-stop showing something that missi never shows : leadership. He went kobe style, didn't give a about what he said, chucked like mad and won it on one leg carried by the team.
    THIS. ing THIS.

By the way, you like my Portugal prediction before the tournament started?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    THIS. ing THIS.

By the way, you like my Portugal prediction before the tournament started?
    son that's a missi hater prediction, this portugal team was the worst in 2 decades tbh.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    son that's a missi hater prediction, this portugal team was the worst in 2 decades tbh.
    And Ronaldo still managed to drag them to a ring...what a ing boss tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    And Blatter, with his horrible format, still managed to drag them to a ring...what a ing boss tbh.
    Agree son.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I mean seriously, just think about it: Portugal should have gotten eliminated on the group stage against the likes of Iceland, Hungary and Austria.

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Cristiano did score goals against Hungary and he helped his team not be eliminated, but he and his team should have never been in the position to get eliminated in that group, that's why I say Cristiano had the most luck I've seen a player have recently imo, just analyze the way Madrid won the CL and how Portugal won the Euro.. Not to take anything away from him because he's still a great goalscorer but people are already calling him the ballon d'or winner based on what his team won, but the way they won them leaves a lot to be desired tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Salty.

First, the CL win and now the EC win. Ronaldo had a of a year.

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Salty.

First, the CL win and now the EC win. Ronaldo had a of a year.
    what do you want me to say? How Madrid beat the almighty Mancity by 1 goal in what was one of the most pathetic CL semifinals of all time easily, and how badly Atletico choked? Lets not even talk about the Portugals success in the euro.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    what do you want me to say? How Madrid beat the almighty Mancity by 1 goal in what was one of the most pathetic CL semifinals of all time easily, and how badly Atletico choked? Lets not even talk about the Portugals success in the euro.

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Far from it Jodelo, I just hate how football fans just care about the result tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Far from it Jodelo, I just hate how football fans just care about the result tbh.
    What about Barca needing 19 penalties or so to win the league (new record)? No mentioning?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    And Ronaldo still managed to drag them to a ring...what a ing boss tbh.
    not directly imo, but this portugal team was clearly more feisty and aggresive than other far more talented portugal teams, a bit of ronaldo's personality was definitely in this team and it showed when they needed it most. People fail to realize that you don't need to score 7 goals against trash to be the best, you need to score that ONE goal against the 2nd best. That's why TRUE winners always do it on the biggest stages, with luck, with hard work, playing dirty, with leadership, with whatever it takes tbh. That's why germany always does well at tournaments, we just go out there and do whatever it takes, even if we never had all star teams like italy/france/spain/brazil/argentina.

Imo missi would EASILY be the GOAT if he'd play with some balls tbh. So I can understand why some would pick ronaldo as the better big game player, even though right now he's getting old and he's more of a poacher on the field, he plays his heart out in big games. My top 3 are : zidane (tactical skill of a puppet master, finesse of a ballerina, heart of a fanatic, stats simply don't show what he did on the field, he'll even be a good coach), maradona (peak diego was just a slightly less skilled missi with heart ) and missi (right now vs maradona he is kinda like lebron vs jordan .. needs a miracle after many chokes).

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    What about Barca needing 19 penalties or so to win the league (new record)? No mentioning?
    Barcelona was one of the most consistent teams throughout the year, they just happened to hit bad form on the wrong time, even they lost the 10 point lead they had on Madrid. They almost lost the league in a blink of an eye...

Madrid looked shaky under Benitez and honestly looked shaky under Zidane too, they got lucky as admit it..

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    not directly imo, but this portugal team was clearly more feisty and aggresive than other far more talented portugal teams, a bit of ronaldo's personality was definitely in this team and it showed when they needed it most. People fail to realize that you don't need to score 7 goals against trash to be the best, you need to score that ONE goal against the 2nd best. That's why TRUE winners always do it on the biggest stages, with luck, with hard work, playing dirty, with leadership, with whatever it takes tbh. That's why germany always does well at tournaments, we just go out there and do whatever it takes, even if we never had all star teams like italy/france/spain/brazil/argentina.

Imo missi would EASILY be the GOAT if he'd play with some balls tbh. So I can understand why some would pick ronaldo as the better big game player, even though right now he's getting old and he's more of a poacher on the field, he plays his heart out in big games. My top 3 are : zidane (tactical skill of a puppet master, finesse of a ballerina, heart of a fanatic, stats simply don't show what he did on the field, he'll even be a good coach), maradona (peak diego was just a slightly less skilled missi with heart ) and missi (right now vs maradona he is kinda like lebron vs jordan .. needs a miracle after many chokes).
    Dude, Messi holds the record for most goals scored in finals and most goals scored in the Clasicos. Those are ultimate "big game" stats. Sidenaldo on the other hand has a reputation of not coming very big on big games, tbh. But now Portugal won this without him and, sure enough, he's now a "big game player".

Performing a show on the sideline so that you get some camera time isn't the same as "playing your heart out in big games", son. C'mon now.

Thread Information