Page 2025 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 1025152519251975201520212022202320242025202620272028202920352075 ... LastLast
Results 50,601 to 50,625 of 52486
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rosenstein testified the scope memo was drafted by the Special Counsel's Office

so?

none of those questions i posted were asked...

irrelevant comrade...

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    so?

none of those questions i posted were asked...

irrelevant comrade...
    What part of the Special Counsel’s Office drafted the scope memo and chose who they investigated are you having trouble understanding you stupid ?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What part of the Special Counsel’s Office drafted the scope memo and chose who they investigated are you having trouble understanding you stupid ?
    you couldn’ even get through your first sentence without lying

”chose who they investigated”

is your invention

but this is what russians do you piece of .

We’ll see what happens when the mueller report is uncovered and unredacted

and when an independent investigation of these traitors is uncovered

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    you couldn’ even get through your first sentence without lying

”chose who they investigated”

is your invention

but this is what russians do you piece of .

We’ll see what happens when the mueller report is uncovered and unredacted

and when an independent investigation of these traitors is uncovered

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I never heard Rosenstein testify to those words -

but if you have a clip - post it.

After watching the sham and the republicans working as agents of Russia - I stopped watching.

Watching Rosenstein cover for trump and barr - was enough to stop watching the sham.

The truth will come out when barr and trump are out and cannot cover up their crimes.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I never heard Rosenstein testify to those words -

but if you have a clip - post it.

After watching the sham and the republicans working as agents of Russia - I stopped watching.

Watching Rosenstein cover for trump and barr - was enough to stop watching the sham.

The truth will come out when barr and trump are out and cannot cover up their crimes.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If you have paid ANY attention for the last 4-5 years

you would immediately know that Ron Johnson is working directly for Russia.

Just pay attention - but you wont

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

MSNBC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

MSNBC
    thats funny tbh

honestly though, its pretty difficult to beat Mark Fuhrman being a "forensic and crime scene expert" for Fox

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats funny tbh

honestly though, its pretty difficult to beat Mark Fuhrman being a "forensic and crime scene expert" for Fox

Why?

She did her job and at least cares about russia co-opting one of our citizens to destroy us.

History will show her to be a patriot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because Spurs Homer is on your ignore list.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why?

She did her job and at least cares about russia co-opting one of our citizens to destroy us.

History will show her to be a patriot.
    Lol she's nothing but a commie who needs to lay off the adderall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feds press criminal case against Flynn partner

The Justice Department is pressing forward with its criminal case against a former business partner of Michael Flynn, despite Attorney General William Barr’s controversial decision to seek to abandon the prosecution of the former national security adviser to President Donald Trump.
    Prosecutors seeking to revive the convictions of Flynn’s former colleague, Bijan Rafiekian, filed a brief with a federal appeals court Sunday.
    The filing makes several mentions of Flynn’s integral role in the work that led to the two foreign-agent-related felony charges against Rafiekian and maintains the government’s position that Flynn was a co-conspirator in his business partner’s crimes — a curious stance as the government seeks to drop the criminal case it brought against Flynn more than two years ago.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...partner-306881

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Justice Department is pressing forward with its criminal case against a former business partner of Michael Flynn, despite Attorney General William Barr’s controversial decision to seek to abandon the prosecution of the former national security adviser to President Donald Trump.
    Prosecutors seeking to revive the convictions of Flynn’s former colleague, Bijan Rafiekian, filed a brief with a federal appeals court Sunday.
    The filing makes several mentions of Flynn’s integral role in the work that led to the two foreign-agent-related felony charges against Rafiekian and maintains the government’s position that Flynn was a co-conspirator in his business partner’s crimes — a curious stance as the government seeks to drop the criminal case it brought against Flynn more than two years ago.

Maybe this turk didnt donate enough $$$ to trumps criminal family?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

They’ll get their slapped just like they did the first time they tried him.

“There is no substantial evidence that Rafiekian agreed to operate subject to the direction or control of the Turkish government,” Trenga wrote as he ordered the acquittal of the 67-year-old Iranian-American businessman and former board member for the U.S. Export-Import Bank.

“There is no evidence of any statements by Rafiekian that would allow a rational juror to find that Rafiekian had agreed to operate as an agent of the Turkish government, or that he thought he was acting as a Turkish agent,” the judge added.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...iekian-1510719

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They’ll get their slapped just like they did the first time they tried him.

“There is no substantial evidence that Rafiekian agreed to operate subject to the direction or control of the Turkish government,” Trenga wrote as he ordered the acquittal of the 67-year-old Iranian-American businessman and former board member for the U.S. Export-Import Bank.

“There is no evidence of any statements by Rafiekian that would allow a rational juror to find that Rafiekian had agreed to operate as an agent of the Turkish government, or that he thought he was acting as a Turkish agent,” the judge added.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...iekian-1510719
    Well, the prosecution certainly was expecting their star witness to cooperate. The other problem in this case is the jury found him guilty on both counts, thus the appeal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, the prosecution certainly was expecting their star witness to cooperate. The other problem in this case is the jury found him guilty on both counts, thus the appeal.
    slappedPERIOD

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better hurry up, tbh, the dog and pony show only works out before November...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A federal judge

who accused Barr of ‘distorting’ the Mueller report

has read an unredacted version —

and now he’s demanding some answers

U.S. District Judge Reggie Walton, according to Law & Crime’s Matt Naham, has

ordered the U.S. Department of Justice to answer questions “regarding certain redactions of the Mueller Report” at a hearing now set for July 20.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/a-federal-judge-who-accused-barr-of-distorting-the-mueller-report-has-read-an-unredacted-version-and-now-hes-demanding-some-answers/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4745

Barr will NOT comply

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A federal judge

who accused Barr of ‘distorting’ the Mueller report

has read an unredacted version —

and now he’s demanding some answers

U.S. District Judge Reggie Walton, according to Law & Crime’s Matt Naham, has

ordered the U.S. Department of Justice to answer questions “regarding certain redactions of the Mueller Report” at a hearing now set for July 20.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/a-federal-judge-who-accused-barr-of-distorting-the-mueller-report-has-read-an-unredacted-version-and-now-hes-demanding-some-answers/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4745

Barr will NOT comply
    Judge Sullivan read some unredacted russia docs and called flynn a traitor

now this judge reads a part of the mueller report - unredacted

of course Barr is going to continue the cover up

the SCOTUS s also delaying the mueller report being uncovered until after the election also

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The dog and pony show ended when Mueller ended his investigation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    January actually.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats funny tbh

Does he have Kato as a sidekick?

Thread Information