Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OMG it's just a cramp kobe would have played through it..

ing fatass burritos..You can't move your muscle with a cramp you fat ass dumbasses...

OMG kobe and MJ

Lebron is already higher on the all time list than Kobe and Lebron is the only guy among all time Greats that has to do everything.

Man, all this hate on Lebron is ing stupid....

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Another dumb excuse from the LeBron haters: "the added heat should affect the older players worse than the younger players"

Turns out that the opposite is true:

Der Führer!
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Everyone is trying to pass themselves off as certified doctors, that's for sure.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They are playing a kid's game for millions and living the lives of kings. Again, I have no sympathy. If you don't want cramps, go be a peasant and see how you like it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cramps suck but I've never had them for more than a minute or two. It's an intense pain and will make your whole body seize up especially right in the calves. I think people are questioning his toughness because he was pandering to the camera. It's like everytime the camera switched to him, he would hold his head down or grimace. It looked a bit like acting to me tbh... imo, he was worried about hurting himself and mentally checked out of the game. It's hard to question it, because its a long series. If this happened in a game 7, I would like to believe he would try to gut it out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurs current players have weather all situations out west,

heat never played against that sort of compe ion where different styles and situations...

it also helps that duncan trains in the swimming pool which are always heated humidity...so his probably accustomed to it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

no wonder CBS fired him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it also helps that duncan trains in the swimming pool which are always heated humidity...so his probably accustomed to it
    wut

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sharpe speaks his mind with no filter whether good or bad. It's admirable tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cramps suck but I've never had them for more than a minute or two. It's an intense pain and will make your whole body seize up especially right in the calves. I think people are questioning his toughness because he was pandering to the camera. It's like everytime the camera switched to him, he would hold his head down or grimace. It looked a bit like acting to me tbh... imo, he was worried about hurting himself and mentally checked out of the game. It's hard to question it, because its a long series. If this happened in a game 7, I would like to believe he would try to gut it out.
    If he's limping, he's nothing more than a spot up shooter on offense and a traffic cone on defense. I wouldn't even want him playing at that point.

You know Pop would pull Tony/Duncan if that's how they were, even if it was the last minute in a game 7.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone is trying to pass themselves off as certified doctors, that's for sure.
    And not all are board certified, there are few of us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron couldn't walk. He wasn't afraid to play through pain, he couldn't move. Anyone who's had a muscle cramp can attest to that fact.

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Queen James time of the month TBH, Women I been with complain the most when it's their time of the month, especially when it is hot. That pussy is hurting right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    couple weeks ago, my calves cramped up for 2-3 minutes straight. Those 2-3 minutes of cramping set my calves up for 2-3 days of soreness. I had to constantly ice it, eat bananas to stay hydrated, drink gatorade, and massage it just to have it heal that fast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another dumb excuse from the LeBron haters: "the added heat should affect the older players worse than the younger players"

Turns out that the opposite is true:

klapper is the same guy that predicted Kobe to be ready opening night from his torn achilles and said it would recover stronger than before

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron couldn't walk. He wasn't afraid to play through pain, he couldn't move. Anyone who's had a muscle cramp can attest to that fact.
    Bull .... I've walked that off plenty of times. It's a ing pain in the ass for sure, it ing hurts really bad sometimes, but I have always walked it off in 5 minutes or less every single time. Queen James just being a IMHO.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    klapper is the same guy that predicted Kobe to be ready opening night from his torn achilles and said it would recover stronger than before
    He was just pandering to the Kirbystans who listen to ESPN LA radio

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Bull .... I've walked that off plenty of times. It's a ing pain in the ass for sure, it ing hurts really bad sometimes, but I have always walked it off in 5 minutes or less every single time. Queen James just being a IMHO.
    Hilarious whenever people say stuff like this as if they were playing an NBA game against NBA-level compe ion at the time of their injury

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull OP,

I have played ball for 28 years in Australia, where the heat is over 100 on court for most of the season. We cramp, but we go.

, I played a semi final this year with a cramp in my quad and a thumb that was broken in 2 places.

Bron needs a spoonful of cement and harden the up.

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hilarious whenever people say stuff like this as if they were playing an NBA game against NBA-level compe ion at the time of their injury
    Don't kid yourself CN, a cramp is a cramp, there is no "Cramp level"... As if an NBA cramp is sooo much worse than a blue collar guy getting a cramp.

A cramp is a cramp regardless of what you do. If you think otherwise, you are ing stupid.

LBJ is a pussy, no if's, and's or but's about it.... getting a cramp and being a pussy on the bench for as long as he did is made. I wont complain that he did go mode though, I was worried there for a bit.

I forgot though, you are used to Chris Paul....

made Beta player if I ever saw one.... Worse than Tmack TBH.
    Last edited by phyzik; 06-06-2014 at 12:41 AM.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are degrees of dehydration and resulting cramps.

LeBron had it particularly bad tonight. Don't try to say you would be able to play through it.

I was surprised the had staff did basically nothing after he pulled himself out of the game.

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are degrees of dehydration and resulting cramps.

LeBron had it particularly bad tonight. Don't try to say you would be able to play through it.

I was surprised the had staff did basically nothing after he pulled himself out of the game.
    How much of that is on the Staff or Lebron though? No one can tell.... The staff may have been offering him doped up Gatorade for all we know and he may have refused just to stay out of the game so the loss wasn't blamed on him.....

I doubt that is the case, it is more likely the medical staff in Miami is inept, but still....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand the argument, though..

If they were losing and Lebron was struggling, then sure, you could make the argument that he pussied out, even though any athlete knows that cramps are brutal..

However, the Heat were winning the game and Lebron was having a dominant 2nd half..why would he randomly decide to quit, at that point?..

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How much of that is on the Staff or Lebron though? No one can tell.... The staff may have been offering him doped up Gatorade for all we know and he may have refused just to stay out of the game so the loss wasn't blamed on him.....

I doubt that is the case, it is more likely the medical staff in Miami is inept, but still....
    At that point, it's possible that only an iv would've helped.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sharpe speaks his mind with no filter whether good or bad. It's admirable tbh
    How is that admirable? Every re on twitter can do that tbh.

Thread Information