Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Walker can't and won't even be a star in the D league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Until the team loses a game, you might want to avoid sounding like too much a whiny .

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its kinda weird because he was the defensive standout of last season but it all fell apart when he made that national team. Have they figured him out? Who Knows. I absolutely hate the way he talks, the stammering lack of alphaness is hard to take. Unfortunately I can see the White Dejounte thing playing out like the Parker Beno thing. Alpha's always alpha and Beta's find their own levels on other teams. The logical thing would be to start White with Dejounte but pop's so In Love with Bryn it will NEVER HAPPEN as long as he is the coach. Sad because with Development along side an Alpha Like Dejounte a Beta male like White could actually become an Omega. Of the two(white and Bryn) Bryn is becoming is more Omega than Beta. LW is gonna be a star on another team some day, just not with the Spurs.
    Great idea, bench the one guy on the team that can shoot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Another brilliant conclusion by a BOLDED donk and Cultist.
    Look at the chart column to the left on attempts.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at the chart column to the left on attempts.
    if White was actually that good, I'd bench him for not taking more of them.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    u cannot make a great pizza with ty ingredients and confused coach who is only focused on getting to next stage of michelin stars tournament once again. Its time to wake up and go shopping.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its kinda weird because he was the defensive standout of last season but it all fell apart when he made that national team. Have they figured him out? Who Knows. I absolutely hate the way he talks, the stammering lack of alphaness is hard to take. Unfortunately I can see the White Dejounte thing playing out like the Parker Beno thing. Alpha's always alpha and Beta's find their own levels on other teams. The logical thing would be to start White with Dejounte but pop's so In Love with Bryn it will NEVER HAPPEN as long as he is the coach. Sad because with Development along side an Alpha Like Dejounte a Beta male like White could actually become an Omega. Of the two(white and Bryn) Bryn is becoming is more Omega than Beta. LW is gonna be a star on another team some day, just not with the Spurs.
    Hey for brains,

Pop already said starting them together would make them a deeper team. He just can't right now while Dejounte is facing only 5 min quarter limitations.

Do you listen to or read what the principals themselves say about the topics before you spill infested diarrhea from your mouth anus?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White and Murray were shoving each other in the locker room after last night’s game.
    They didn't play a game last night, amateur. Do better.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Another brilliant conclusion by a BOLDED donk and Cultist.
    I'm embarrassed for you

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's shooting 43% from three ON 7 ATTEMPTS PER GAME, and you want to bench him? People on here are incredibly stupid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They didn't play a game last night, amateur. Do better.
    Exactly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey for brains,

Pop already said starting them together would make them a deeper team. He just can't right now while Dejounte is facing only 5 min quarter limitations.

Do you listen to or read what the principals themselves say about the topics before you spill infested diarrhea from your mouth anus?
    If Pop didn't have White on some mysterious minutes restriction, Dijon and Derrick could still play 5-10 minutes a game together - even if they both didn't start.

Thread Information