Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't that high on him but I'll admit that he is winning me over as a fan. He seems to be a very smart player, and with a few sessions with Chip I can see him becoming a rotational player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't that high on him but I'll admit that he is winning me over as a fan. He seems to be a very smart player, and with a few sessions with Chip I can see him becoming a rotational player.
    Tenacious defender and high motor. Agreed those shot can be fixed. Already a better than DJ. It's funny how Pop play him with DJ on SG... hmmmm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'd be an all-timee great in an amateur league and useful in the G league. I kept seeing open shots get blocked. That can't happen in the NBA. I'd like to see him do well, cause I'm about his height, but you can't teach height.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tre could really use a solid run in the g league. Very promising, it's clear he isn't looking to shoot at times though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Too bad Tre didn't play a single minute. Was he even suited??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad Tre didn't play a single minute. Was he even suited??
    I doubt he'll play for a while.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He impressed me at the Bubble. And now he’s scoring more and even a 3? He’s already a steal at 41st and can really solidify his minutes as backup PG. Just a bright side of pre-season (not a lot )

He’s deceptively athletic and that burst of speed reminiscent of Tony himself.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice vid. If he can translate that finishing ability to the NBA he can be a solid contributor on offense. I don't like that he jumped so far forward on his 3 but that's just a nitpick.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He impressed me at the Bubble. And now he’s scoring more and even a 3? He’s already a steal at 41st and can really solidify his minutes as backup PG. Just a bright side of pre-season (not a lot )

He’s deceptively athletic and that burst of speed reminiscent of Tony himself.

He looked good in those summer league games, we talk about primo or why we don't get sengun but this guy is a steal imo.
    Really in control, good passer and underatted offensive player imo, not something special but he can do a lot of things.

I like him, he deserves some minutes next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope they continue making him play PG, and taking shots for himself. His progress is admirable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope they continue making him play PG, and taking shots for himself. His progress is admirable.
    He is a PG. They’ll probably do that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really like him. He’s a natural PG, which the really really doesn’t have.

Good back up plan if they end up moving White or DJ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Touche. I meant giving him quality minutes. He averaged about 7.3 mpg as a 2nd round rookie, which is not bad. But I think he was projected as a late 1st round. And now he’s scoring, and within the play. I’m just excited to see him getting to the next level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ex, you’ve become a little more salty over time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ex, you’ve become a little more salty over time.
    I get it with how the Spurs are lately

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who can go 34-9-8 and carry this ragtag summer league group to a victory is probably deserving of regular minutes with the varsity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who can go 34-9-8 and carry this ragtag summer league group to a victory is probably deserving of regular minutes with the varsity.
    And, a game winning drive all the way to the hoop in the closing seconds. I don't think I've seen a Spur pull that off since Manu. Not the Demar mid-range shot off the back of the rim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And, a game winning drive all the way to the hoop in the closing seconds. I don't think I've seen a Spur pull that off since Manu. Not the Demar mid-range shot off the back of the rim.
    I'm still in actual disbelief that we really, really don't have to subject ourselves to any more DeRozan end-of-game, slow ISO into contested pullup middie fadeaway bricks anymore. Like I legit cannot believe it still.

How anyone calls this off-season a disaster is beyond me. There was literally one major thing to be done, only one, and it got done superbly. Everything else is secondary to DeRozan getting off this team. Thank ing Jesus.

Btw, agree on your point, it takes some balls to go into the teeth of the defense to win the game. Shows a lot of poise and control of your game to pull that off. No doubt it's earned Tre some minutes for the season.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still in actual disbelief that we really, really don't have to subject ourselves to any more DeRozan end-of-game, slow ISO into contested pullup middie fadeaway bricks anymore. Like I legit cannot believe it still.

How anyone calls this off-season a disaster is beyond me. There was literally one major thing to be done, only one, and it got done superbly. Everything else is secondary to DeRozan getting off this team. Thank ing Jesus.

Btw, agree on your point, it takes some balls to go into the teeth of the defense to win the game. Shows a lot of poise and control of your game to pull that off. No doubt it's earned Tre some minutes for the season.
    That’s definitely a good way to look at the off-season. It’s less about trying to figure out what the FO is doing and more about how it affects one’s sanity as a fan. But as for Jones, I’m loving his progress. A definite bright spot. If his outside shot is legit, that’s a whole new equation.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's a limited way of looking at off season because we don't know how much of Forbes gotta watch instead of derozan...rather watch demar than bryn

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will Pop care?

Gonna have to score 40 in 40 consecutive games before Pop even considers playing him over Forbes.

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will Pop care?

Gonna have to score 40 in 40 consecutive games before Pop even considers playing him over Forbes.

��

Thread Information