Crosses way over the line.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-ca...58616-mma.html

I think Rousey is going to try to seriously injure her.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    Rousey knew she was going to say it before she ever did. They have to push the envelope a bit to create the needed fake drama because they are worried Rousey won't bring the PPV buys after she finished the last chick in just a few seconds. This will always be the case with women's MMA from an interest standpoint...and it's exacerbated by the fact that her fights aren't any good because they can't find a decent opponent for her. They have to find ways to make people give a .

The UFC is quickly becoming the WWE.

Post Count
    You know your sport is bad when......women are carrying it.

Post Count
    The sport is fine. Dana just doesn't give a about it. Dana's got plenty of good fighters to market...but he's become enamored with Rousey...saying like she's the greatest athlete he's ever worked with. All this from a guy who initially said he'd never let women fight in the UFC.

Post Count
    The sport is fine. Dana just doesn't give a about it. Dana's got plenty of good fighters to market...but he's become enamored with Rousey...saying like she's the greatest athlete he's ever worked with. All this from a guy who initially said he'd never let women fight in the UFC.
    So, he's neglecting the male divisions to market the development of the women's divisions? I don't get how he can not care but pump Rousey 24/7.

Post Count
    So, he's neglecting the male divisions to market the development of the women's divisions? I don't get how he can not care but pump Rousey 24/7.
    He really doesn't care much about the women's division tbh...just her. If he didn't have her he might have scrapped the women already because most of their fights ing suck. Look at the whole Jones situation. Jones is arguably the best male fighter in the UFC...yet somehow he winds up in a rental with drugs and money fleeing the scene of an accident. He knew he had a coke problem but simply did not give a because he's too busy trying to thrust Rousey in everyone's faces...and making a ton of money in the process.

Post Count
    He really doesn't care much about the women's division tbh...just her. If he didn't have her he might have scrapped the women already because most of their fights ing suck. Look at the whole Jones situation. Jones is arguably the best male fighter in the UFC...yet somehow he winds up in a rental with drugs and money fleeing the scene of an accident. He knew he had a coke problem but simply did not give a because he's too busy trying to thrust Rousey in everyone's faces...and making a ton of money in the process.
    Understandable. Although I can't really blame a businessman for being a businessman. I watched the UFC frequently years and years ago. The Hughes/Silva/GSP era, and then lost interest. Can't explain why, but that's probably a question worth answering if fan retention happens to be an issue. I can't imagine it's solely the individual who played a role in raising it to the heights it's currently at. Perhaps he views the brand in the sense of other corporations that need expansion to increase profits. And although the women overall are pure , perhaps this is one soft drink amongst a bunch of failures that have gained traction. Just a theory.

Rousey knew she was going to say it before she ever did. They have to push the envelope a bit to create the needed fake drama because they are worried Rousey won't bring the PPV buys after she finished the last chick in just a few seconds. This will always be the case with women's MMA from an interest standpoint...and it's exacerbated by the fact that her fights aren't any good because they can't find a decent opponent for her. They have to find ways to make people give a .

The UFC is quickly becoming the WWE.
    So if they are well on the way to becoming the WWE and make up whatever they want to sell a fight, they're going to choose extremely personal hurtful stuff to Rousey?

That makes no sense.

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    I hate Rousey with a passion, but Correia can suck five AIDS infested colostomy bags. I really hate Brazilians.

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    except they're not

he wants more women and the way to do that is to put the best one out there as much as possible for girls to either idolize or hate

I hate Rousey with a passion, but Correia can suck five AIDS infested colostomy bags. I really hate Brazilians.
    I hate brazilians too but I want that phony scowl looking c u n t to get her kinda pretty face beaten in

Post Count
    So if they are well on the way to becoming the WWE and make up whatever they want to sell a fight, they're going to choose extremely personal hurtful stuff to Rousey?

That makes no sense.
    How does it not make sense? Rousey already outed herself in her book. It's not like anything she's gone through is a secret. Using that stuff actually makes perfect sense if you think about it.

Thread Information