My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/07/18/kobe.bryant/

EAGLE, Colorado (CNN) -- Professional basketball star Kobe Bryant was charged Friday afternoon with sexual assault of a 19-year-old woman in a Colorado hotel where she worked.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He raped. PERIOD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where’s that chicken thread at tbh

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He raped. I never denied it. What saved him was his crew went back in there and wiped that room. Nary a print nor drop was left. Not a grape. Then they insisted on that hole in Colorado and buried 'em under a mountain of paper.

But, it cost us his prime's prime. He wandered about in a haze of freedom for what 5 years? Finally he jump started his heart with those paddles used on the tv....CLEAR!!!---went on to his third double encompassing that one v. Boston.

But, you know how women are, BD. Duncan's woman took 1 from you, broad-Florida-daylight.

You've nary room.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He raped. I never denied it. What saved him was his crew went back in there and wiped that room. Nary a print nor drop was left. Not a grape. Then they insisted on that hole in Colorado and buried 'em under a mountain of paper.

But, it cost us his prime's prime. He wandered about in a haze of freedom for what 5 years? Finally he jump started his heart with those paddles used on the tv....CLEAR!!!---went on to his third double encompassing that one v. Boston.

But, you know how women are, BD. Duncan's woman took 1 from you, broad-Florida-daylight.

You've nary room.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Thread reminds me of Mel Gibson's recent comeback.. legendary

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You've nary room.
    its like an old man coming to terms on his death bed tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nugga raw dogged a gold digger. Every damn athlete does it just this got caught lol

Thread Information