Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump doesn’t know the difference between mourning and morning?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    to be fair-

trump made it political- when he held nazi press sprays and attacked governors and forced them to bid against each other and against the federal govt

then rewarding red states and filling their stockpiles- while making blue state governors kiss his fat ass to save their citizens

when he got rid of scientists who would tell the truth and promoted the ones who played his politics while misinforming the american people - he made it political
    Well said. If 44 did that he'd get lynched in the Oval Office tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    meh stupid partisan

2 idiot groups bickering on top of 80 thousand dead americans
    Are you absolving 45 of blame?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you absolving 45 of blame?
    you make it sound as if nobody would have died had someone else been president

entire US government and medical system failed

not just Trump

sure Trump ed up but no Trump and the we still are over 50k dead

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you make it sound as if nobody would have died had someone else been president

entire US government and medical system failed

not just Trump

sure Trump ed up but no Trump and the we still are over 50k dead
    I disagree son. He knew as early as November 2019. Actually, 44 told America in 2014 this was possible, and I'm certain it was part of their transition meetings.

44: reads intelligence reports
    45: does not read

Instead of listening to his intelligence experts, he ignored their warnings...for months, then told his base it was a Democratic hoax and that "one day it will just disappear" etc, etc.

Sure, it was inevitable that COVID-19 would reach American soil, but we wouldn't be nearly as bad as 71,220 Trump deaths (as of 12:14am EST). By contrast, Mexico has only 2,507 deaths. Go figure.

Had he acted sooner and not just blindly trusting China President's word, we'd be in much better shape. But no, he didn't and now America represents 33% of the positive COVID-19 cases IN THE WORLD.

If course he's to blame. When a company goes down, do you blame the CEO or the janitor?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When a company goes down, do you blame the CEO or the janitor?
    Of course, you blame the previous CEO (Obummer) or the one who just missed out on the job (ding!).

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Of course, you blame the previous CEO (Obummer) or the one who just missed out on the job (ding!).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump making them a legit threat.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia project

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rent Free Project

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Putin is trying to trash Trump now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Actual foreign agents of Russia

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I’m happy that they’re trying to take Trump down, but some of these Lincoln Project Republicans are sanctimonious assholes. It was Steve Schmidt’s idea to put Sarah Palin one heartbeat away from presidency in order to appeal to the same cousin- ing white supremacist redneck demographic that Trump appeals to. He’s plenty responsible for the normalization of right wing demogagues like Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m happy that they’re trying to take Trump down, but some of these Lincoln Project Republicans are sanctimonious assholes. It was Steve Schmidt’s idea to put Sarah Palin one heartbeat away from presidency in order to appeal to the same cousin- ing white supremacist redneck demographic that Trump appeals to. He’s plenty responsible for the normalization of right wing demogagues like Trump.
    oh yeah. even rick wilson who has been proudly nevertrump since the election has a long history of being a POS

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like i said previously the lincoln project is going to have the most predictable heel turn in history if biden wins. They're a bunch of republicans trying to get their seats at the table back that they lost to Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These idiots don't care as long as the production is good

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's wrong with being registered as representing a foreign government in the past?

It's not like he lied about it. He'd be managing Trump's campaign if that was the case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    correct me if i'm wrong, to your knowledge

they have 7 co-founders, one of whom is john weaver.

around May 10, 2019 john weaver filled FARA paperwork registering as a foreign agent, doing consulting for some russian nuclear company, TENEMEX, (https://efile.fara.gov/docs/6677-Exh...20190510-1.pdf). JSC Tech = TENEMEX

less than a week later, Weaver backed out of that arrangement, claims to have not received any money

lincoln project was then established about 7 months later, in December 2019 by 7 co-founders, including weaver

and that is the extent of Project Lincoln's "ties to russia"... prior to its creation, one of their 7 co-founders had been registered as a foreign agent for a period of less than a week and immediately withdrew within a week.

from that you claim the Lincoln Project = "actual foreign agents of Russia"

am i missing anything?
    Last edited by spurraider21; 07-23-2020 at 08:59 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you mean like Flynn? foreign agents bad now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    correct me if i'm wrong, to your knowledge

they have 7 co-founders, one of whom is john weaver.

around May 10, 2019 john weaver filled FARA paperwork registering as a foreign agent, doing consulting for some russian nuclear company, TENEMEX, (https://efile.fara.gov/docs/6677-Exh...20190510-1.pdf). JSC Tech = TENEMEX

less than a week later, Weaver backed out of that arrangement, claims to have not received any money

lincoln project was then established about 7 months later, in December 2019 by 7 co-founders, including weaver

and that is the extent of Project Lincoln's "ties to russia"... prior to its creation, one of their 7 co-founders had been registered as a foreign agent for a period of less than a week and immediately withdrew within a week.

from that you claim the Lincoln Project = "actual foreign agents of Russia"

am i missing anything?
    The Russiagate conspiracy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't that the standard. Foreign help is perfectly fine, whether you are begging for it in a press conference, or extorting allies for bribes for your campaign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Number two, I think [Trump] will tack more towards the middle in his communication than he has so far.”

muh pivot

I really have no words for how dumb that is. just speechless.

facepalm.gif

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100% these people bear direct responsibility for Trump.

Watched a really interesting essay on how the Right establishment used the racist Trump demographic for years to help get elected, viewing them as useful idiots, but keeping them for the most part out of power. The idiots had other ideas in mind and took over, making the mainstream into the outsiders.

That is what gerrymandering gets you. "safe" districts means you have to cater to those extremes to win.

Thread Information