Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's more practical places for these refugees to go.
    What do you mean by "practical"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you mean by "practical"?
    Geographically closer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Geographically closer
    Since when has that been a consideration?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    There's more practical places for these refugees to go.
    Didn't China build several cities that have no residents?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To understand what's happening we have to have things in the proper context. It's not that easy with all the paid liars and obfuscators* on the internet. I listen to anti-establishment pundits. Here's something I came across.

Irony alert

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since when has that been a consideration?
    Since those are supposedly refugees running away from war. They need peace, they can find peace in Turkey or Saudi Arabia. Dont have go to Germany.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since those are supposedly refugees running away from war. They need peace, they can find peace in Turkey or Saudi Arabia. Dont have go to Germany.
    any countries gonna pay Turkey to support the Repug refugees? American Repugs sure won't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turkey is full. After four years sitting in a tent in Turkey, families are looking for a plan B -- like making a living, etc.

And the US took in 85,000 Iraqis in the past seven years and 200,000 Vietnamese before that, so the distance argument doesn't fly.

, 10,000 Polish refugees ended up in Mexico during WW2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So far the "truthers" is the German interior minister. But what if he's right? http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/22a0f686-8...a1dfede9b.html

Ahmad al Mohammad, 25

A Syrian passport in that name was found near the body of one of the men who detonated a suicide vest at the stadium. Fingerprints from the body matched those of a man who entered Greece via the island of Leros as an asylum seeker in early October, Greek authorities say. He is said to have travelled through Turkey, Serbia and Croatia on his way to Paris.

The passport belonged to a Syrian soldier of the President Bashar al-Assad regime who died several months ago, with media reports suggesting there are as many as eight people using that ID. We therefore do not know the real iden y of this bomber.

On Tuesday, Thomas de Maiziere, German interior minister, said authorities were still investigating the passport and that it was “by no means certain” that it belonged to a refugee sent by Isis to Europe. It might be a “clever chess move by Isis to lay this trail and so unsettle people,” he said.
    All of the known attackers were French or Belgian. Some were not on any lists and could have entered this country without even a visa. But yeah, let's demonize lolSyrian refugees.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin hates anybody who is not white, male, "native born" American. Everybody else is at best 2nd class, which is your standard American male at ude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin hates anybody who is not white, male, "native born" American. Everybody else is at best 2nd class, which is your standard American male at ude.

You forgot Christian, hetero, and cisgendered (why we needed a word for "normal", I don't know).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , 10,000 Polish refugees ended up in Mexico during WW2.
    There were polish refugees, there were polish soldiers.

Most of so called refugees are young males. They are not fighting any site. Then again, if it wasnt for US, Saudis, Asad would have won long time ago. No war, no refugees.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There were polish refugees, there were polish soldiers.
    No, they were regular Poles.

Most of so called refugees are young males.
    Not overall. You read too much propaganda.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, they were regular Poles.
    I`m not saying that polish soldiers got to Mexico. Poland was ed badly by allies in WWII. Whoever fought with allies on western battlefields couldn`t go back to Poland, we was in danger along with his families. Some made to Mexico, some stayed in Britain, some went to US. Please do not try to compare what happend to Poland in WWII and after to what is happening in Syria.

Not overall. You read too much propaganda.
    Propaganda is saying that there are women and children from Syria. Stats says that most of them are males, not from Syria. You can see lot of movies of those migrants. You won`t see much of women and children.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I`m not saying that polish soldiers got to Mexico. Poland was ed badly by allies in WWII. Whoever fought with allies on western battlefields couldn`t go back to Poland, we was in danger along with his families. Some made to Mexico, some stayed in Britain, some went to US. Please do not try to compare what happend to Poland in WWII and after to what is happening in Syria.
    Why not? There was a war and people needed to move away from it. What is the difference?

Propaganda is saying that there are women and children from Syria. Stats says that most of them are males, not from Syria. You can see lot of movies of those migrants. You won`t see much of women and children.
    Again, those are stats solely for the ones making the rather perilous trip to Europe. The stats of the millions of refugees in the camps are very different. Only focusing on one set of stats is propaganda.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why not? There was a war and people needed to move away from it. What is the difference?
    I`ve just got to read about this story. Firstly I thought it was after the war, but 1,5k people to Mexico happend in 1943. So you are right, situation is comparable
    Again, those are stats solely for the ones making the rather perilous trip to Europe. The stats of the millions of refugees in the camps are very different. Only focusing on one set of stats is propaganda.
    Migrants pouring to Europe rarely have something in common with war, Syria and being women or children. When lots of young males come to Europe, there won`t be place for those war refugess from camps that you are reffering too.

Camps conditions are tough, but nobody is truly talking about diseases that can be spread by those imigrants. Saying something, even about checking their health is being called as racist. Europe can`t take those people. Their place is in Syria, Asad`s or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know a lot of people hate this guy, but somewhat prophetic

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics...4-predictions/

He made a lot of predictions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except ISIS attacked Russia first

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fingerprints now reveal that TWO of the Paris suicide bombers had entered Europe through Greece a month before the attacks

EXCERPT:

Fingerprints have revealed that two of the Stade de France suicide bombers had entered Europe through Greece last month.

The France v Germany friendly international football match was abandoned after three jihadists blew themselves up outside the ground, as part of a number of attacks in Paris which killed 130 people.

Two of the bombers were Ahmed al Mohammad and Bilal Hafdi. The third person has not been identified.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...h-attacks.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All of the the mass murderers in the USA entered the country through an American vagina decades before the attacks. Sleeper cells.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Skip to 2:20 for a glimpse into the silent peaceful majority.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dat background music.

Farking psychos.
    SA how many of them are closet 's and or if straight would fornicate 10 times out of 10 given the opportunity for smokin hot Syrian chick offering up some action?
    Or are they like coons and the hot white chick is their kryptonite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fingerprints now reveal that TWO of the Paris suicide bombers had entered Europe through Greece a month before the attacks

EXCERPT:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...h-attacks.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So they all believe in punishment such as stoning for adultery, that men and women should sit separate, support death penalty for gays, subjugate women - how come the media never reports these general views that every Muslim believes in? I need to send this video to Obama and Hillary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This makes sense.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-par...icious/5490212
    (excerpt)
    --------------------------------------------
    First, Syrian and Egyptian passports from two of the suicide bombers were found at the scene of the stadium attack in the northern part of the city. After both suspected terrorists detonated their explosive devices, their passports were still found.
    This brings us back to the September 11th terror attacks where U.S. officials recovered a passport intact a few blocks from the World Trade Center which did belong to one of the hijackers, ‘Satam Al Suqami’. When the American airlines flight 11 crashed into the north tower of the World Trade Center, 10,000 gallons of fuel erupted into a ball of fire which supposedly brought down the tower. However, Suqami’s passport was found proving who was behind the attacks. It is a coincidence that a passport was found in Paris in the same manner as the tragic event of the September 11th attacks. It is convenient for investigators to produce evidence with passports they find by indentifying suspected terrorists usually who are from the Middle East. The government of Francois Hollande has already retaliated to “fight those same terrorists” because the passports prove where the terrorists came from, in this case, Syria and Egypt.
    ---------------------------------------------

The passports being found is not conclusive proof of a false flag operation but it does seem kind of strange. After all, we know that 9/11 was a false flag operation through clear proof...
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...=1#post8216856

...and a passport was found a few blocks away from the World Trade Center; that seems to be one of the hallmarks of a false flag operation.

There are lots of Arabians who would love to carry out a terrorist attack such as the Paris shootings. If it was indeed a false flag operation, they probably sent an agent out to find some fanatical Muslims to carry it out and then organized it while the secret service let it happen. I doubt any agents did any actual shooting.
    Never let a good tragedy go to waste, eh? Every time something horrible happens, the first thing that springs to your mind is how to exploit it, always by creating another implausible conspiracy theory to sucker the next generation of crazies into the nest.

Thread Information