Tristan Wirfs - offensive tackle, Iowa - first round, 13th-overall
    Antoine Winfield Jr. - safety, Minnesota - second round, 45th-overall
    Ke'Shawn Vaughn - running back, Vanderbilt - third round, 76th-overall
    Tyler Johnson - wide receiver, Minnesota - fifth round, 161st overall
    Khalil Davis - defensive tackle, Nebraska - sixth round, 194th overall
    Chapelle Russell - linebacker, Temple - seventh round, 241st overall

Rob Gronkowski Traded to Buccaneers from Patriots for 4th-Round Pick
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-brady-reunion

The New England Patriots agreed to trade tight end Rob Gronkowski and a seventh-round draft pick to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Tuesday in exchange for a fourth-round draft pick
    TE Rob Gronkowski has, in fact, begin putting on weight for a return to football, sources say. He’s ready. He wants to return. And Tom Brady wants him back for the Bucs, too.
    Gronk was done with the Patriots… but he never wanted to be done catching TDs from Brady.

Bucs Sign RB LeSean McCoy to 1-Year Deal
    https://www.si.com/nfl/buccaneers/ne...-bucs-nfl-news

Veteran RB LeSean McCoy reached agreement on a one-year deal with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, per Rosenhaussports. “He’s very excited to play with established vets like Brady and Gronk in trying to win another championship,” Rosenhaus said.

Mike Evans restructures contract, clearing space for Fournette
    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/m...ard-fournette/

Three-time Pro Bowl receiver Mike Evans has restructured his contract in order to give the Buccaneers more cap space, according to Scott Reynolds of Pewter Report. Evans' restructure, which reportedly has created $9.56 million in cap space, played a key role in the Buccaneers being able to acquire running back Leonard Fournette,

Leonard Fournette agrees to deal with Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...cs-source-says

Fournette, 25, at times had a rocky tenure in Jacksonville. In 2018, there were injuries and a suspension, and he was on the bench in crunch time. He was fined, criticized and admittedly not in ideal shape late in the year.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers sign QB Josh Rosen to practice squad
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...practice-squad

For Rosen, the question has not been about talent. Miami coach Brian Flores said Rosen had the best arm of all the quarterbacks in camp, but Rosen fell behind when it came to processing -- identifying defenses pre-snap, being able to predict changing coverages and linebackers shifting, and ultimately being able to throw accurately and on time. Those are all skills Rosen has spent time working on this offseason in Miami and will look to continue to do in Tampa.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Chinook i know this is your secondary team

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Yes it is, and it has been since I was a little kid. I am excited to see them this year, though I would've preferred to not have to root for Brady. The Bucs are basically the Browns South, so seeing them as a legit darkhorse contender is crazy.

Brady. ing scam artist.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yes it is, and it has been since I was a little kid. I am excited to see them this year, though I would've preferred to not have to root for Brady. The Bucs are basically the Browns South, so seeing them as a legit darkhorse contender is crazy.
    Bucs 2002 and Ravens 2012 were like the same kind of super bowl team... great defense and a bad QB but a miracle

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Bucs 2002 and Ravens 2012 were like the same kind of super bowl team... great defense and a bad QB but a miracle
    This isn't even a little accurate of the 2012 Ravens. They had a moribund D that had a habit of collapsing on the regular and a QB who had the best four-game stretch of his life.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    This isn't even a little accurate of the 2012 Ravens. They had a moribund D that had a habit of collapsing on the regular and a QB who had the best four-game stretch of his life.
    His football takes are historically bad. There's really no reason to engage him.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I take it back, you're right

the Ravens D had legendary players but they were old AF by 2012. Both their offensive and defensive ratings for 2012 finished just above league average for the regular season. Only 10-6 regular season after a hot start. But it's interesting to note, they did have the #1 overall combined special teams ranking in 2012.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I take it back, you're right

the Ravens D had legendary players but they were old AF by 2012. Both their offensive and defensive ratings for 2012 finished just above league average for the regular season. Only 10-6 regular season after a hot start. But it's interesting to note, they did have the #1 overall combined special teams ranking in 2012.
    They did. They had an HoF kicker and one of the best return men in the league. And they even had guys like First-round pick Jimmy Smith playing on punt coverage. The team was immensely talented, but they had no superstars that year with Suggs' Achilles and Ngata slowing down.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    2000 Ravens and 2002 Bucs are a better comparison but a millennial jackass wouldn’t know much about either team.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    2000 Ravens and 2002 Bucs are a better comparison but a millennial jackass wouldn’t know much about either team.
    Or the recent broncos team with TOSB manning. The 02 Bucs at least had a competent offense with Keyshawn, etc

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I actually do and I watched a lot of the 2002 season and I watched old videos of parts of the 2000 season. I agree those are a better fit. And a good but not legendary wide receiver, one in Keyshawn Johnson's league, does not make an offense "competent" when your QB is backup quality.

I wouldn't put the 2015 Broncos in the same category because even though Peyton's arm was moribund that year he was still Peyton Manning with Peyton Manning's brain and football wisdom. Can't say anything similar for Dilfer or Brad Johnson who were pretty much career Tyrod Taylor's.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They did. They had an HoF kicker and one of the best return men in the league. And they even had guys like First-round pick Jimmy Smith playing on punt coverage. The team was immensely talented, but they had no superstars that year with Suggs' Achilles and Ngata slowing down.
    & that was the year the fans collectively brought back the "7 nation army" chant back from the dead and chanted BULL whenever their team got a questionable to bad call against them at home. Long ass home winning streak, weird year for refs, overall a good season of football.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I actually do and I watched a lot of the 2002 season and I watched old videos of parts of the 2000 season. I agree those are a better fit. And a good but not legendary wide receiver, one in Keyshawn Johnson's league, does not make an offense "competent" when your QB is backup quality.

I wouldn't put the 2015 Broncos in the same category because even though Peyton's arm was moribund that year he was still Peyton Manning with Peyton Manning's brain and football wisdom. Can't say anything similar for Dilfer or Brad Johnson who were pretty much career Tyrod Taylor's.
    they were the #18 scoring offense in the league, which is bottom half but just barely. brad johnson played much better than guys like dilfer or 2015 manning. they werent a huge volume passing team but between keyshawn and keenan mccardell they were solid personnel wise. they didnt really have a good run game like those other teams... Pittman was always mediocre (alstott somewhat overhyped).

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    they were the #18 scoring offense in the league, which is bottom half but just barely. brad johnson played much better than guys like dilfer or 2015 manning. they werent a huge volume passing team but between keyshawn and keenan mccardell they were solid personnel wise. they didnt really have a good run game like those other teams... Pittman was always mediocre (alstott somewhat overhyped).
    well, they did score a lot in that super bowl, so there's that.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Wish Brady success, tbh. Not my team, don't see them excelling.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Best corps of skill position offensive players I've seen on an opening day NFL roster since..... last year's Eagles. We all saw how that turned out.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Best corps of skill position offensive players I've seen on an opening day NFL roster since..... last year's Eagles. We all saw how that turned out.
    i'm not too impressed by their running backs. i legitimately dont think fournette is a great talent. ronald jones looks like a solid runner but nothing special. if this was prime lesean mccoy i'd feel very different. their running back group is a B overall because they have depth.

their top 2 receivers are A... and instead of having a slot receiver most downs looks like they'll go 2 TE's. i dont know what kind of shape gronk is going to be in. the footage i've seen in camp has looked pretty bad lol. but during his last season he was slow all year then had some big postseason plays

if blake jarwin pans out, you could argue the cowboys have better skill players. if emmanuel sanders hasnt fallen off a cliff, could say the same for the saints

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Mike Evans is already hurt

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    i'm not too impressed by their running backs. i legitimately dont think fournette is a great talent. ronald jones looks like a solid runner but nothing special. if this was prime lesean mccoy i'd feel very different. their running back group is a B overall because they have depth.

their top 2 receivers are A... and instead of having a slot receiver most downs looks like they'll go 2 TE's. i dont know what kind of shape gronk is going to be in. the footage i've seen in camp has looked pretty bad lol. but during his last season he was slow all year then had some big postseason plays

if blake jarwin pans out, you could argue the cowboys have better skill players. if emmanuel sanders hasnt fallen off a cliff, could say the same for the saints
    They don't need Gronk, they have OJ Howard and Make America (Cameron) Brate Again. Which is going to be fine for Capt. Checkdown #2. Combine with big catch radius Evans and all you need is some scat backs like Shady, and one of the others and you'll be fine. I wish they kept Dare at RB but RoJo will have to do

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Mike Evans is already hurt
    Well at least they have Godwin then

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

look out for the Bucs Scott Miller, slot receiver, 23 years old, 5'10" 174, white boy, maybe the next Welker, Edelman, Amendola, Beasley, Humphries, Renfrow?

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    What a stupid take

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Wish Brady success, tbh. Not my team, don't see them excelling.
    Imafine being a Laker and Pats fan

Pathetic

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Add Trump to that list, he’s maybe the most shameless frontrunner since Snoop Dogg.
    Says one of the "blue no matter who" s

I grew up with both teams, hard concept to understand for you and iron but not everybody wants to root for their local team.

Thread Information