My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Team needs a Mark Ingram type of dude to handle these goal line carries, tbh

https://www.nfl.com/news/panthers-rb...h-ankle-sprain

With nearly a quarter left and a two-score deficit to erase Sunday, Christian McCaffrey received a chest pass from Teddy Bridgewater, sprinted wide left and fell forward across the goal line.

The touchdown cut the deficit to just seven points for the McCaffrey's Panthers, but his day was done. McCaffrey exited with an ankle injury, didn't return to the game and now is expected to miss four to six weeks with a high-ankle sprain, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday, per a source informed of the situation. The revelation came following an MRI on McCaffrey's injured ankle.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    no surprise, I told cat boi this was going to happen when you try and use a scatback as a full time bell cow

Panthers were ed this year either way, considering their division and lack of defense and all. It's a good time to rebuild, though, considering Brees and Brady are close to retirement. Maybe by then the Panthers will build a contender.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    panthers

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    whoops, wrong thread

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    best back in the league *

*: in 2019

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

bet he ends up with more yards than any of your gimmick offensive backs even with missing six weeks

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    no surprise, I told cat boi this was going to happen when you try and use a scatback as a full time bell cow

Panthers were ed this year either way, considering their division and lack of defense and all. It's a good time to rebuild, though, considering Brees and Brady are close to retirement. Maybe by then the Panthers will build a contender.
    Scatback? Hes seven pounds less than Zeke and shattered every all purpose record there is. Hate the Panthers, but taking away from the best back in the game by saying he cant be a bell cow despite playing 100% of the snaps the past two years makes no sense. Saquon , Cook, Zeke all got injured first.... multiple times. Get a grip.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Scatback? Hes seven pounds less than Zeke and shattered every all purpose record there is. Hate the Panthers, but taking away from the best back in the game by saying he cant be a bell cow despite playing 100% of the snaps the past two years makes no sense. Saquon , Cook, Zeke all got injured first.... multiple times. Get a grip.
    1. I don't "hate" or even "dislike" the Panthers. I simply acknowledge that they're not a good football team in 2020.
    2. Zeke has never been injured, not once in his career.
    3. A true bell cow (i.e., a HOF running back) plays the majority of the snaps for 7+ years. At this rate, McCaffrey is going to be out of the league (or reduced to a backup/3DRB role) by year 5. He may be a few pounds heavier than the average scatback (he doesn't look it) but he's definitely not a guy you want to be jamming into the line of scrimmage, three yards and cloud of dust type of running back. His slight body won't hold up.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    1. I don't "hate" or even "dislike" the Panthers. I simply acknowledge that they're not a good football team in 2020.
    3. A true bell cow (i.e., a HOF running back) plays the majority of the snaps for 7+ years. At this rate, McCaffrey is going to be out of the league (or reduced to a backup/3DRB role) by year 5. He may be a few pounds heavier than the average scatback (he doesn't look it) but he's definitely not a guy you want to be jamming into the line of scrimmage, three yards and cloud of dust type of running back. His slight body won't hold up.
    one of this makes sense

CMC has never had an issue with having tons of touches. this if the first real injury he's had and its an ankle sprain, not something that is associated with being overworked or lacking general durability because of your slight build.

you dont always have to double down

He missed 6 games in 2017. That's a pretty good rest period.

But granted, it was a suspension for being a massive got not an injury.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He missed 6 games in 2017. That's a pretty good rest period.

But granted, it was a suspension for being a massive got not an injury.
    no, he and the Cowboys were legitimately wronged by got Goodell in 2017

Zeke deserved for Jerry to suspend him for the first few games of the 2019 season, for acting like a massive got about the contract at that point. But up until then he was just a straight baller.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Man how right was I about this tbh. CMC now out until week 11 supposedly due to a shoulder injury suffered on his first game back after missing 6 weeks with an ankle. Dude is already breaking down after 2 seasons of heavy usage.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    bet he ends up with more yards than any of your gimmick offensive backs even with missing six weeks
    oof, fail

even with Mostert out for multiple games (only 4 games played apparently), he has 51/303 with 5.9 YPC. CMC has played 1 fewer game (3), 59/225 for 3.8 YPC.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Panthers might win a couple more games now, tbh.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    oof, fail

even with Mostert out for multiple games (only 4 games played apparently), he has 51/303 with 5.9 YPC. CMC has played 1 fewer game (3), 59/225 for 3.8 YPC.
    Lol wanna put some money on it ?

/thread

Thread Information