Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    For me, I’ll be changing all season, based off the beginning of the year until now

Post your rankings:

1) Mahommes
    2) Wilson
    3) Jackson
    4) Rodgers
    5) Newton
    6) Brees
    7) Brady
    8) Allen
    9) Murray
    10) Watson

Just missed the cut:

11) Rivers
    12) Prescott
    13) Goff
    14) Roethlisberger
    15) Ryan
    16) Tannehill
    17) Wentz
    18) Carr
    19) Stafford
    20) Bridgewater
    Last edited by N0 LyF3 ScRuB; 09-22-2020 at 03:01 PM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    1) Mahomes - Don't think he's really played off the charts this year, but we know what he is and he still makes stupid good throws like the bomb to Hill on the run this week
    2) Wilson - I think it's closer than people think between him and Mahomes
    3) Jackson - He still hasn't really been figured out, and has the arm talent to continue improving as a passer
    4) Rodgers - Great bounce-back season so far... was starting to think he was getting close to being done.
    5) Allen - Might be too early to put him here, but he's playing out of his mind this year, so gotta show him some love. He's still not terribly accurate downfield, but Diggs and Brown are two of the best deep ball receivers in the league, so they give him more room for error.

6) Newton - Nobody thought he'd look this good
    6) Brady - Think he's playing better than the numbers have indicated. He's dealt with a surprising amount of drops, including what should have been TDs. Think he'll climb this list.
    7) Murray - Looks a lot better in year 2. Hopkins helps, but he's also just playing more confidently than last year
    8) Tannehill - He's largely picked up where he left off last year, and that's with AJ Brown not being a factor yet. Things can get even better
    9) Prescott - He's been doing it all. Could easily have him as high as #7 on this list and I wouldn't argue it. Hasn't had a huge Cooper/Gallup touchdown yet either.
    10) Goff - This team was expected by many to implode, but he's played really well, even with the losses of Gurley and Cooks

honorable mention: Deshaun Watson (big fan of his, but that offense looks lost)

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Too much depends on the situation to rank a lot of them. I think you could put Stafford on the Saints and he's in the top 10.
    Wilson and Mahomes are 1 and 2 for me.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Brees is playing nowhere near top 10 right now. It's not even just the arm strength, he was flat out missing throws yesterday.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Brees is playing nowhere near top 10 right now. It's not even just the arm strength, he was flat out missing throws yesterday.
    I dont think so either, but Im trying to be objective from where they started the year. Thats why players like Allen, Murray, Newton, Roethlisberger or Carr arent higher and QB’s like Brees or Brady arent lower

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I dont think so either, but Im trying to be objective from where they started the year. Thats why players like Allen, Murray, Newton, Roethlisberger or Carr arent higher and QB’s like Brees or Brady arent lower
    Carr hasn't been exceptional either... I don't see any reason to move him up or down from when the season started. Better in the redzone I guess. But until he starts connecting on deeper shots more consistently, he's as good as he was last year

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    1. Lamar

2. Mahomes

3. Wilson

4. Dak

5. Watson

6. Rodgers

7. Roethlisberger

8. Ryan

9. Murray

10. Cousins

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    1. Lamar

2. Mahomes

3. Wilson

4. Dak

5. Watson

6. Rodgers

7. Roethlisberger

8. Ryan

9. Murray

10. Cousins

Post Count
    1) Mahomes - Don't think he's really played off the charts this year, but we know what he is and he still makes stupid good throws like the bomb to Hill on the run this week
    2) Wilson - I think it's closer than people think between him and Mahomes
    3) Jackson - He still hasn't really been figured out, and has the arm talent to continue improving as a passer
    4) Rodgers - Great bounce-back season so far... was starting to think he was getting close to being done.
    5) Allen - Might be too early to put him here, but he's playing out of his mind this year, so gotta show him some love. He's still not terribly accurate downfield, but Diggs and Brown are two of the best deep ball receivers in the league, so they give him more room for error.

6) Newton - Nobody thought he'd look this good
    6) Brady - Think he's playing better than the numbers have indicated. He's dealt with a surprising amount of drops, including what should have been TDs. Think he'll climb this list.
    7) Murray - Looks a lot better in year 2. Hopkins helps, but he's also just playing more confidently than last year
    8) Tannehill - He's largely picked up where he left off last year, and that's with AJ Brown not being a factor yet. Things can get even better
    9) Prescott - He's been doing it all. Could easily have him as high as #7 on this list and I wouldn't argue it. Hasn't had a huge Cooper/Gallup touchdown yet either.
    10) Goff - This team was expected by many to implode, but he's played really well, even with the losses of Gurley and Cooks

honorable mention: Deshaun Watson (big fan of his, but that offense looks lost)

Idk about teams not figuring out Lamar yet. Over the first two games Cleveland and Houston pretty much held him in check with his scrambling. He made a couple of good runs, but nothing spectacular yet. I think teams are going to continue to just stack the box until he proves consistently that he can beat them with his arm. He's looked solid and hasn't made any real mistakes yet so we'll see how this goes

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Idk about teams not figuring out Lamar yet. Over the first two games Cleveland and Houston pretty much held him in check with his scrambling. He made a couple of good runs, but nothing spectacular yet. I think teams are going to continue to just stack the box until he proves consistently that he can beat them with his arm. He's looked solid and hasn't made any real mistakes yet so we'll see how this goes
    "stack the box" has been the obvious "answer" against lamar since his rookie year, but nobody has been able to stop that offense, and its because he's punished them with chunk plays to guys like Brown and Andrews

if you sell out to stop his scrambling and he's averaging 10 yards per pass attempt through 2 weeks en route to two easy wins, yeah, he hasn't been figured out

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    1. Mahomes
    2. Wilson
    3. Rodgers

4. Brady

5. Newton (if he can keep it up)
    6. Murray
    7. Roethlisberger
    8. Jackson
    9. Stafford
    10. Ryan

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Josh Allen

look at the second angle

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Brees/Brady aren't even top 20 at this point. Big Ben, Josh Allen, Goff, Lock before he got hurt, Winshew all deserve top 10

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    As of now:

Mahomes
    Struggle
    Rodgers
    Jackson
    Brady
    Big Rape
    Watson
    Murray
    Brees (benefit of the doubt)
    Allen

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    the disrespect to Minshew. based on the first two games he should be in the top 10. hes played better than brees, brady, stafford and watson tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Brees/Brady aren't even top 20 at this point. Big Ben, Josh Allen, Goff, Lock before he got hurt, Winshew all deserve top 10
    I don't know about "not even top 20" but in general, I agree with this. And maybe if I ranked the top 20, you might be right. We'll see when Godwin gets back for Brady what he looks like.
    But Winston was able to make that offense work until he turned it over every game. Someone like Minshew would crush it with that group.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Josh Allen

look at the second angle

Jests and Lawlphins.

Okay, I'll put Allen in my 15-20 range for now, one spot above Prescott, but he has to earn it. Can he beat the Patriots? He's 0-4 career against them. Last year he threw 3 ghastly picks at home against them and played so badly he got benched for Matt Barkley. .

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    the disrespect to Minshew. based on the first two games he should be in the top 10. hes played better than brees, brady, stafford and watson tbh
    Youre right. He should be placed up here. But he has to do it longer to hit top 15. Id put him abovr Carr and behind Ryan. He has to win. Ryan puts up a numbers every year.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Youre right. He should be placed up here. But he has to do it longer to hit top 15. Id put him abovr Carr and behind Ryan. He has to win. Ryan puts up a numbers every year.
    Carr is arguably top 10 himself. Minshew is 6th round talent so he has a lot more to prove. He hasn't really proven to be a winner just yet.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Carr is arguably top 10 himself. Minshew is 6th round talent so he has a lot more to prove. He hasn't really proven to be a winner just yet.
    Neither has Carr. Carr isnt even a lock to keep his job through the year. Im hesitant after two games. If he keeps playing like he has into week 8 he should be top ten. Just cant put him above the players I did. Way too unproven. This is the best hes looked since his rookie year. To put it blunt, I think Mariota is better & Gruden knows it

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Jests and Lawlphins.

Okay, I'll put Allen in my 15-20 range for now, one spot above Prescott, but he has to earn it. Can he beat the Patriots? He's 0-4 career against them. Last year he threw 3 ghastly picks at home against them and played so badly he got benched for Matt Barkley. .
    but a great throw in tight coverage is a great throw in tight coverage no matter who he's playing

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Neither has Carr. Carr isnt even a lock to keep his job through the year. Im hesitant after two games. If he keeps playing like he has into week 8 he should be top ten. Just cant put him above the players I did. Way too unproven. This is the best hes looked since his rookie year. To put it blunt, I think Mariota is better & Gruden knows it
    Carr isn't top 10. He's had 1 legitimate season of top 10 play, and we are in his 7th season. He's playing about as well as he did last year. Efficient, accurate, keeps the offense on schedule, keeps them out of 3rd and long, and has been accurate on 3rd downs... but he doesn't generate enough chunk plays to be explosive. I don't get why people are so enamored with his first2 games of this year as if it's any different from what we saw last year.

The criticism of Carr is that he's really turned himself into a stereotypical "system" QB, in that even on his check-downs, he's more often than not technically making the right read and right decision, but he doesn't take those chances that the great QBs do. He doesn't make those big plays when things break down. He doesn't ramp up the aggressiveness enough when the team is in a hole. He always follows exactly what the progression is, sometimes to a fault.

The next level for him is to start having at least 1-2 chunk plays to Ruggs per game.

He's better than Minshew though

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Carr isn't top 10. He's had 1 legitimate season of top 10 play, and we are in his 7th season. He's playing about as well as he did last year. Efficient, accurate, keeps the offense on schedule, keeps them out of 3rd and long, and has been accurate on 3rd downs... but he doesn't generate enough chunk plays to be explosive. I don't get why people are so enamored with his first2 games of this year as if it's any different from what we saw last year.

The criticism of Carr is that he's really turned himself into a stereotypical "system" QB, in that even on his check-downs, he's more often than not technically making the right read and right decision, but he doesn't take those chances that the great QBs do. He doesn't make those big plays when things break down. He doesn't ramp up the aggressiveness enough when the team is in a hole. He always follows exactly what the progression is, sometimes to a fault.

The next level for him is to start having at least 1-2 chunk plays to Ruggs per game.

He's better than Minshew though
    Dude who cries on the sidelines better than Grand Master Winshew... ok

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Mariota better than Carr?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lmfao