Page 68 of 112 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 2796
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie has won 11 federal elections and is pretty good at raising money -- 2nd place only to DJT.

You might be underrating his chances.
    Theres no denying he’s peaking at the right time.

That said, money these days mean nothing.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie has won 11 federal elections and is pretty good at raising money -- 2nd place only to DJT.

You might be underrating his chances.
    Closet Republican Reck is a NeverBernie person, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Theres no denying he’s peaking at the right time.

That said, money these days mean nothing.
    Biden has yet to win a single delegate in three establishment-backed runs for President. Bernie got 1800 delegates the hard way in 2016 -- with the DNC screwing him wherever it could.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie will have a hard time expanding his base though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie will have a hard time expanding his base though.
    Eh, we'll see.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where do you get this from?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where do you get this from?
    So, you want Bernie nowadays?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the problem with you cult following freak shows. Just because republicans are drone like without critical thinking following what dear leader tells them to do and think doesn’t mean the other side is doing the same.

I don’t need to like him to be a Democrat (ironic since he doesn’t even call himself one)

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AaronY and Reck hate Bernie cuz his supporters did not blindly go along w Hillary. #StillWithHer

They think BernieBros cost Hillary the election

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AaronY and Reck hate Bernie cuz his supporters did not blindly go along w Hillary. #StillWithHer

They think BernieBros cost Hillary the election
    Close but not really.

I like Bernie on a personal level but think most of his policies are non starters.

To think I’m petty enough to dislike someone based on their re ed supporters. You act like little es.

Throwing tantrums because your dude didn’t win.
    Voting for Trump at all over the butthurt.

You're not gonna win this one, son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you either want bernie nowadays or you're a neverbernie person? no middle ground?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you either want bernie nowadays or you're a neverbernie person? no middle ground?

Ask Wreck to rank the Dem candidates for you.

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden has yet to win a single delegate in three establishment-backed runs for President. Bernie got 1800 delegates the hard way in 2016 -- with the DNC screwing him wherever it could.
    Biden would have done very well in 2016 tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a matter of fact since a ton of Bernie votes were just anti-Hillary votes I think if Biden ran in 2016 as an in bent VP Bernie would have been relegated to a very distant third.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a matter of fact since a ton of Bernie votes were just anti-Hillary votes I think if Biden ran in 2016 as an in bent VP Bernie would have been relegated to a very distant third.
    Bernie voters as just as much anti-Hillary as they are anti-Biden. Especially since the DNC would've likely gone to bat for Biden in that case, much like they did with Shillary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie voters as just as much anti-Hillary as they are anti-Biden. Especially since the DNC would've likely gone to bat for Biden in that case, much like they did with Shillary.
    I honestly think Bernie would have been polling at like 10% if Biden ran in 2016. I doubt he would win a single state except maybe Vermont.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly think Bernie would have been polling at like 10% if Biden ran in 2016. I doubt he would win a single state except maybe Vermont.
    Speaks to the weakness of HRC. DNC should have known she had a glass jaw after 2008.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaks to the weakness of HRC. DNC should have known she had a glass jaw after 2008.
    much of the "weakness" of HRC was created by the Repugs/VRWC attacking and slandering the Clintons since the early 1990s.

McCarthy admitted that the 8 Benghazi hearings were only to keep Hillary in a slandering spotlight.

aka, If Repugs/Trash repeat smokey lies loud enough and long enough, some people, predisposed to ignorance, stupidity, disaffection, begin to believe there must be fire under the smoke. eg, kori

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are the chances Bernie's grassroots supporters are even a strength and not a detriment at this point?

Its got to be around 50/50 they are even helping vs hurting here. I mean we are dealing with complete s for sure.
    I don't really follow the Warrenverse Twitter but apparently these little s attack and harrass Warren supporters too

Look at those replies lmao

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Proof Bernie Sanders Has the Billionaire Class’ Attention

Billionaire Jeff Gundlach told fellow wealthy investors late Tuesday that Sen. Bernie Sanders is the “odds-on favorite” to win the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination—and warned the senator’s potential general election victory could pose a serious threat to Wall Street profits.
    “Bernie is stronger than people think,”

said Sanders’ possible win over Trump in November represents the “biggest risk” to financial markets.

“If people get more worried about Bernie Sanders and they start to price in his spending programs, then you could really start to see trouble in both [long-term Treasury] bonds and stocks, which could really be on a rough ride.”

the Democratic establishment is
    reportedly growing increasingly concerned about the prospect of a Sanders nomination

as the Vermont senator
    outraises his primary opponents and gains ground in early-state polls.

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/proof-bernie-sanders-has-the-billionaire-class-attention/

All BigFinance has to do is spend enough to maintain a Repug s majority in the Senate to block any tax increases.

But BigFinance couldn't stop President Bernie's rule making in Exec branch that would curb BigFinane's abuse and corruption.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox Business Bravely Calls Out Teachers For Donating To Bernie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Proof Bernie Sanders Has the Billionaire Class’ Attention

Billionaire Jeff Gundlach told fellow wealthy investors late Tuesday that Sen. Bernie Sanders is the “odds-on favorite” to win the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination—and warned the senator’s potential general election victory could pose a serious threat to Wall Street profits.
    “Bernie is stronger than people think,”

said Sanders’ possible win over Trump in November represents the “biggest risk” to financial markets.

“If people get more worried about Bernie Sanders and they start to price in his spending programs, then you could really start to see trouble in both [long-term Treasury] bonds and stocks, which could really be on a rough ride.”

the Democratic establishment is
    reportedly growing increasingly concerned about the prospect of a Sanders nomination

as the Vermont senator
    outraises his primary opponents and gains ground in early-state polls.

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/proof-bernie-sanders-has-the-billionaire-class-attention/

All BigFinance has to do is spend enough to maintain a Repug s majority in the Senate to block any tax increases.

But BigFinance couldn't stop President Bernie's rule making in Exec branch that would curb BigFinane's abuse and corruption.

Take a few deep breaths boutons, you little commie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyday online is like the battle of Stalingrad with this guy lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take a few deep breaths boutons, you little commie
    Haha truth!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How Alex Jonesy do you think this cult will get if Biden wins Iowa and NH and Bernie goes down in flames?

Thread Information