Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    getting called out by a that paints hair on his scalp..smh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lin and Boozer would be good bench players on a good team, but it looks now like the anti-Kobe sentiment is so strong that it will probably chase them away too. They're both free agents after this year. Imagine: With no stars wanting to play with Kobe, and even average players upset with his behavior, the Lakers could potentially... get worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lin's played with the biggest cancers in the league, yet i've never seen him look so depressed tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

goddamn anarchy
    beautiful

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    getting called out by a that paints hair on his scalp..smh..

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

You can't make this up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never seen a legacy go up in flames so dramatically as Kobe's has these last ten games. He'll forever be the selfish player disliked by his teammates on the worst Laker team in their long history, and when he passes Jordan for total career points, every expert and analyst in the country will agree that there's no comparison between the two. Jordan did a better job of getting along with the notoriously unpredictable Dennis Rodman than Kobe has with far less challenging players, and great role players wanted to be on Jordan's team. That's just not the case with Kobe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Holy so much gold in this thread!!! Lin thinking of Rapist the whole time in that interview, so hard for him to be diplomatic, you can tell.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never seen a legacy go up in flames so dramatically as Kobe's has these last ten games. He'll forever be the selfish player disliked by his teammates on the worst Laker team in their long history, and when he passes Jordan for total career points, every expert and analyst in the country will agree that there's no comparison between the two. Jordan did a better job of getting along with the notoriously unpredictable Dennis Rodman than Kobe has with far less challenging players, and great role players wanted to be on Jordan's team. That's just not the case with Kobe.
    Kobe's legacy has been killed because of the era he's playing in, tbh..

If this was 2003-2010 and Kobe was doing this, his legacy would be fine and his reputation wouldn't be questioned..

With the prominence of advanced stats + "new media" replacing the old heads + ubiquitous social media presence, Kobe is going to be remembered in a negative light..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget that Steve Nash is still a Laker. Yet he literally chose not to play, then hasn't been on the bench "in support" of K. Bryant's Laker team all year. I think Nash's sentiment about Bryant is very clear by now.

And also don't forget that Bryant, who missed over 70 games last year, was on the bench in support of his Laker teammates for what, two games?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MJ did this with the Wizards tbh. Kobe's in his Wizards days. the team, gimme the ball, imma put da team on da back...... burner

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget that Steve Nash is still a Laker. Yet he literally chose not to play, then hasn't been on the bench "in support" of K. Bryant's Laker team all year. I think Nash's sentiment about Bryant is very clear by now.

And also don't forget that Bryant, who missed over 70 games last year, was on the bench in support of his Laker teammates for what, two games?
    left the country and his front office had no idea.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    But..he said they'd win a championship with him.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Kobe's legacy has been killed because of the era he's playing in, tbh..

If this was 2003-2010 and Kobe was doing this, his legacy would be fine and his reputation wouldn't be questioned..

With the prominence of advanced stats + "new media" replacing the old heads + ubiquitous social media presence, Kobe is going to be remembered in a negative light..

Not sure what you going on about, has nothing to do with the era, has everything to do with the fact Kobe is washed up. Sorry your love for LeBron didn't work out for you, I know you wanted him to be better than Jordan, really, really bad, but all unbiased observers knew long ago he's a mental midget.

Banned
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Kobe is a first ballot HOFer and will be remembered as an all time great. The Lakers ARE GARBAGE. Switch Kobe with any player in the league and they're still 1-9. Awful ownership, management, coaches and players. Only people who are butthurt about Kobe are the "hardcore" bias fans who hate the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what you going on about, has nothing to do with the era, has everything to do with the fact Kobe is washed up. Sorry your love for LeBron didn't work out for you, I know you wanted him to be better than Jordan, really, really bad, but all unbiased observers knew long ago he's a mental midget.
    If Kobe played in a different era, all we would hear about is his points scored..efficiency wasn't a talking point in NBA media until just a few years ago, you ing moron..

Dad Killer with the Wizards wasn't much different, he was an inefficient chucker that shot too much and didn't play defense..the difference was mostly media coverage..we didn't have advanced stats in 2002/2003, Twitter wasn't around, forums weren't as prominent, etc..it was also an era where ISO offense was king, obviously..
    Last edited by Malik Hairston; 11-17-2014 at 01:59 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Kobe is a first ballot HOFer and will be remembered as an all time great. The Lakers ARE GARBAGE. Switch Kobe with any player in the league and they're still 1-9. Awful ownership, management, coaches and players. Only people who are butthurt about Kobe are the "hardcore" bias fans who hate the Lakers.
    You're one dumb .

How can you justify Kobe taking half the shots of the entire laker team? Sometimes he takes even more than half.

They may not be 10-1 but they wouldn't be this bad either.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Kobe played in a different era, all we would hear about is his points scored..efficiency wasn't a talking point in NBA media until just a few years ago, you ing moron..
    FYI, these three players shot over 50% for their careers. Okay? For their careers. George Gervin, David Thompson, and Julius Erving.

K. Bryant has never shot higher than 46.9% in any one season.

So there's a reason the media didn't talk about efficiency as much "back in the day." It's because if guys shot as low a percentage as Bryant does back in those days, they wouldn't get more shots. Period. Nobody has even told Bryant not to shoot so much - not even now, when he's an embarrassment to the game.

What Bryant is...a guy who has always had a green light, and for 70% of his career, an all-star big man to protect him. Still, with Shaquille, Pau, and Bynum in the paint, the fool can't even sniff 50% from the field.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're one dumb .

How can you justify Kobe taking half the shots of the entire laker team? Sometimes he takes even more than half.

They may not be 10-1 but they wouldn't be this bad either.
    Yeah, it's not even the Ls its the way he plays. is a disgrace to the game of basketball. He's the guy at the rec center that nobody wants to play with bc he's gonna jack up all the shots and not do much else. Except it must be way more emasculating for his teammates since they're actual NBA players and we're just average Joes.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Well when your best player's defense looks like this:

he's got a reason to be mad.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

Dad Killer with the Wizards wasn't much different, he was an inefficient chucker that shot too much and didn't play defense..the difference was mostly media coverage..we didn't have advanced stats in 2002/2003, Twitter wasn't around, forums weren't as prominent, etc..it was also an era where ISO offense was king, obviously..

So until a few years ago no one knew that 15-34 is inefficient?? Do you need to have advanced stats when you in the midst of the worst start in franchise history? You need advance stats to know that Kobe is trash now? Guess for a chimp brain to comprehend you would. Great stories scro, though not as amusing as your failed attempts to live through leCrabs failed attempt be the greatest ever. Sorry all those posts you made in his honour didn't work out for you, but as I said before, if you didn't have LeBron's so down your throat, cutting off circulation to your tiny brain, you'd see Le_Crab for what he really is.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Baxter Holmes @BaxterHolmes · 17m 17 minutes ago Robert Horry on TWC: “There is no flow with this team. It’s Kobe this, Kobe that, and you can see the frustration in the other guys."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are people portraying Lin as some victim stuck in a wrong situation? Dude made 20 million dollars because of 2 weeks/his race. Also, he is absolute garbage as a basketball player. If you think he is better than garbage, please stop watching this sport right now.

Thread Information