6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe died the way he lived, arrogantly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s absolutely no evidence Kobe “pressured” the pilot to fly, that’s completely made up speculation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A way they could honor him is to permanently change the shot clock to 24.8 seconds.

It would forever be a part of everything single game without a drastic change.
    They could also build a statue with all the bricks he shot, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been having messed up thoughts all day. s so ed up.
    Why don't you take a chopper to work tomorrow? Relieve some of that stress...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, the pilot is going to get the blame for this whole trajedy when it should be kobe's also. Kobe for possibly being stubborn and pressuring his pilot to fly, and him for listening to him when he should of trusted his professional judgement. You'll actually think pilots love to fly in ty conditions? Most of the time when there up there is because they have a job to do or are following orders by people who don't really understand the risks.
    Yeah I bet instead of letting the pilot do his Derek Fisher duty he just grabbed the copter joystick and went into Kobe 50 point no pass the ball down low to Shaq mode

And normally I don't give a about spelling but lol "trajedy".

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spent a couple hours outside Staples with the throng of mourners. Spoke to a few who had been there and they were there when Quinn Cook stopped by. Shared some stories and it was cathartic. Many were making it a social media thing was kinda appalling, but I mean, I can't be mad because that's the world we live in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Yes the pilot's estate should definitely be sued up the gazoo, not so much by billionaire Vanessa but by the family of the other two little girls.
    Man I keep thinking about Vanessa finally cashing in but forgetting about the losing her daughter part.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Kobe died the way he lived, arrogantly.

you start off with condolence but it didn't take you long to descend into your normal talking

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Man I keep thinking about Vanessa finally cashing in but forgetting about the losing her daughter part.
    no it's that little girl whose family died that's going to sue for wrongful death probably sue the Bryant's

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no it's that little girl whose family died that's going to sue for wrongful death probably sue the Bryant's
    Kobe neither piloted nor owned the plane.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They could also build a statue with all the bricks he shot, tbh
    And they said he couldnt hit the side of a moutain... he showed them.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you start off with condolence but it didn't take you long to descend into your normal talking
    Keep thinking I care about an anonymous alt's judgement.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Opposite. Clippers would have been treated as villain/enemy
    They still will be whenever they play. LA is a Laker town.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe was determined to live his best life and he accomplished things that so many people could only dream of accomplishing in such a short amount of time. This is what gives me peace to his passing. He won't be seen as a "tragic figure" like Michael Jackson or Whitney Houston as well as so many other celeb icons we've lost due to addictions and their own self-defeating behavior. Stay strong and be proud, Laker fans.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spent a couple hours outside Staples with the throng of mourners. Spoke to a few who had been there and they were there when Quinn Cook stopped by. Shared some stories and it was cathartic. Many were making it a social media thing was kinda appalling, but I mean, I can't be mad because that's the world we live in.
    Dope. Glad cook did that. I feel it all the way here in Dallas but in te city I bet it's much worse.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why don't you take a chopper to work tomorrow? Relieve some of that stress...
    ooh, the edgy, fat, bald, Argentinian got jokes.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    You know, after a person dies, a lot of people start sharing stories of how nice and great that person was. The old adage of not wanting to speak ill of the dead. You get there may be some embellishments, some half truths, maybe blatant lies to put that person in a better light. But these past few days listening and hearing a lot of these personal accounts from people have really brought a seriously human side out of Kobe.

How he and Shaq were the first two people to call Steven A Smith after his mom passed. How Kobe sought the address to send flowers to Wilbon after his heart attack. How he reached out to various athletes across sports from tennis to US women soccer to baseball and football after they had serious or career threatening injuries to offer encouragement and inspiration. Mending relationships later in life, with Shaq or S ey Smith. All the young NBA players he lifted up as they were just trying to get a footing in the league. You hear these personal stories, some non related to basketball at all. And obviously his relationship with his daughters. It really felt like he evolved into a much different person later in life. Shaq’s son sharing his texts with Kobe and his uncle-nephew relationship with him kind of put into perspective the perception of the relationship between him and Shaq. And yesterday Rachel Nichols speaking about how she observed Kobe making sincere efforts to treating women better the rest of his life after the events in Colorado.

Yeah, maybe it’s death marketing, emotional fluff. Exaggerated tales to make you get the feels. But I don’t know. A lot of them feel sincere and genuine. And while most of the time, we hear about how athletes and celebrities are pieces of , you heard really nice things about Kobe post retirement even before he died. About how he treated people, encouraged people, inspired people, challenged people to be better. If he was still the s bag and sociopath later in life and when he died, he sure did a good job hiding it from people he had relationships with. Maybe that s bag and sociopath died many years before the older Kobe did.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She still has billions of dollars and 3 kids, I think she's alright. And she's only 37, so if she wants a 4th one back she can always remarry and make more kids. She better get a prenup though, lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know, after a person dies, a lot of people start sharing stories of how nice and great that person was. The old adage of not wanting to speak ill of the dead. You get there may be some embellishments, some half truths, maybe blatant lies to put that person in a better light. But these past few days listening and hearing a lot of these personal accounts from people have really brought a seriously human side out of Kobe.

How he and Shaq were the first two people to call Steven A Smith after his mom passed. How Kobe sought the address to send flowers to Wilbon after his heart attack. How he reached out to various athletes across sports from tennis to US women soccer to baseball and football after they had serious or career threatening injuries to offer encouragement and inspiration. Mending relationships later in life, with Shaq or S ey Smith. All the young NBA players he lifted up as they were just trying to get a footing in the league. You hear these personal stories, some non related to basketball at all. And obviously his relationship with his daughters. It really felt like he evolved into a much different person later in life. Shaq’s son sharing his texts with Kobe and his uncle-nephew relationship with him kind of put into perspective the perception of the relationship between him and Shaq. And yesterday Rachel Nichols speaking about how she observed Kobe making sincere efforts to treating women better the rest of his life after the events in Colorado.

Yeah, maybe it’s death marketing, emotional fluff. Exaggerated tales to make you get the feels. But I don’t know. A lot of them feel sincere and genuine. And while most of the time, we hear about how athletes and celebrities are pieces of , you heard really nice things about Kobe post retirement even before he died. About how he treated people, encouraged people, inspired people, challenged people to be better. If he was still the s bag and sociopath later in life and when he died, he sure did a good job hiding it from people he had relationships with. Maybe that s bag and sociopath died many years before the older Kobe did.
    yes, I think #8 Kobe was a total sociopathic primadonna s bag, but #24 was a better man IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two little girls (excluding GiGi), not 1

sue the pilot's estate, and if they can't get money out of that sue the CA government.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She still has billions of dollars and 3 kids, I think she's alright. And she's only 37, so if she wants a 4th one back she can always remarry and make more kids. She better get a prenup though, lol.
    I was thinking about how she is now a rich sugar mama. Any guy who decides to marry her is getting a few hundred million dollars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was thinking about how she is now a rich sugar mama. Any guy who decides to marry her is getting a few hundred million dollars.
    I would marry her like tomorrow no matter how much she weighs... do whatever she wants me to do for her in bed, and make sure to make at least one child with her. Then in a year or two, divorce citing "irreconcilable differences" and with the alimony/child support she'd be paying me, I could buy a new car every week.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    T-Wolves trolled kobe and the lakers by situating the ball at the free throw line for 8 seconds to take a violation.
    That wasn't trolling. Your post is trolling.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Never before Kobe had a teenage guard successfully jump straight to the NBA. And this is the first time I've heard of a clear HOF player getting into the hall, posthumously on the 1st ballot, without a vote.

I'm happy and sad for his family.

Thread Information