My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    sure must be nice to have a free pass to foul every possession lol

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    for 's sake "Luka iso ball" can be ugly as sh!t sometimes. he needs to just attack whenever the swing pass gets to him and the defense is scrambling. All this dribbling up top for five seconds at a time is killing any rhythm; hence why any shot coming after a crazy iso-ball pass of his usually ends in a brick. it's like playing with that stubborn heroballer at the rec who freezes you out for long stretches so that whenever you do get it you're already cold

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats to Mavs for winning the Social Justice Champion award.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    the sheer number of moving screens that don't get called, usually because they aren't seen from the chaotic amount of movement the warriors do. brilliant strategy, but I don't get how refs haven't figured out the obvious gimmick after this many years

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    for 's sake "Luka iso ball" can be ugly as sh!t sometimes. he needs to just attack whenever the swing pass gets to him and the defense is scrambling. All this dribbling up top for five seconds at a time is killing any rhythm; hence why any shot coming after a crazy iso-ball pass of his usually ends in a brick. it's like playing with that stubborn heroballer at the rec who freezes you out for long stretches so that whenever you do get it you're already cold
    yeah he slows it down too much at times he needs to just attack. they are overdoing the screens tbh. sometimes you just need to attack who's in front of you, and if it doesnt work and you need to reset, you still got 10-12 seconds to do so, as opposed to 5 seconds to get a desperate shot up

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good luck winning when your shooter is shooting 0-6 on open threes.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    yeah he slows it down too much at times he needs to just attack. they are overdoing the screens tbh. sometimes you just need to attack who's in front of you, and if it doesnt work and you need to reset, you still got 10-12 seconds to do so, as opposed to 5 seconds to get a desperate shot up
    that was a big problem with the Harden Rockets too. just sitting there watching a high volume dribbler eat away at the shot clock won't get you in rhythm even if he's a good passer. Dallas is best when there's penetration, a kickout, and the ball is moving around quickly. The high screen and roll where Luka "plays with his food" was only effective in the first round when they intentionally pulled Gobert away from the basket tbh. They should've abandoned that after that series imo

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Bullock & Dorian have had to play 40+ minutes every game in the playoffs, you can definitely see the fatigue now. They need another 3&D wing next year.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ntilikina or w/e his name is has somehow made even dwight powell look like a competent player. having to play these two useless G-league s in the WCF

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    AMERICA WANTS

Draymond T'd Up

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ntilikina or w/e his name is has somehow made even dwight powell look like a competent player. having to play these two useless G-league s in the WCF
    Not to mention they could have Desmond Bane or Tyrese Maxey in the game if Cuban didn’t let a re ed crypto bro run his draft for him.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    GSW every 50/50 ball. Mavs are step slow maybe overthinking lacking confidence. Now looking to refs for help.

Gut check timeout. Respond or series over.

Brunson neutralized by gang of taller guards

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    at how many threes every game bane would splash with Luka creating for him

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    F*ck this is like watching a poor man’s Harden Rockets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kleber and Bullock 0-13 on open threes... Somehow Doncic will be blamed for this loss.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Obviously this is just a sh!t roster that finally went cold but Luka needs to a) attack quicker and b) quit with the sh!tty body language/whining after every call. That’s rubbing off on the rest of the team IMO

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Curry wow.

That's only 1.5 point per possession. Elite players atleast get to the line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people who thought the Mavs would win this series

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dallas ed up in gm 2 when they decided to try to outshoot the best 3pt shooting backcourt in NBA history, and instead of attacking the rim while in the bonus, they settled for long threes, but that has to be by design. Kidd was sending mixed messages, shoot when you're open but not if you missed a couple. I think it's wrong to tell a 3pt shooter to stop shooting 3's because they missed a few.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Obviously this is just a sh!t roster that finally went cold but Luka needs to a) attack quicker and b) quit with the sh!tty body language/whining after every call. That’s rubbing off on the rest of the team IMO
    All facts. But State got a bunch of former all stars and even all nba players.
    Luka had a team of role players comprised of inconsistent second rounder types.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kleber and Bullock 0-13 on open threes... Somehow Doncic will be blamed for this loss.
    That comes with being the leader. They rarely blame role players.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I need way more from Brunson. He's just a passing decoy. Shoot and draw fouls. Get to line. Slow the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they are getting outrebounded by 20 and dallas role players cant make open shots. LeBron shaped Luka would not save this team. It's time to build a better team, which I think Dallas is incapable of doing. Doncic is gonna be demanding a trade in 2 years if the roster does not improve. He'd rather go back to Europe than play with inconsistent role players.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    they are getting outrebounded by 20 and dallas role players cant make open shots. LeBron shaped Luka would not save this team. It's time to build a better team, which I think Dallas is incapable of doing. Doncic is gonna be demanding a trade in 2 years if the roster does not improve. He'd rather go back to Europe than play with inconsistent role players.
    Hahah. Cuban will just low key give him some stock options in other companies. He's not leaving Dallas.

He's the Mbappe of NBA now. If he wants Brunson then they will resign him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hahah. Cuban will just low key give him some stock options in other companies. He's not leaving Dallas.

He's the Mbappe of NBA now. If he wants Brunson then they will resign him.
    Im sure he'd love to see Brunson stay, but not as the second option. I dont see the guy as an even 3rd option on a championship team. Best case scenario is he becomes Fred VanVleet.

Thread Information