Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As someone with an AAS in Graphic Design....I agree these are just awful.

They could have paid me like 50 bucks and I would have worked up something better.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As someone with an AAS in Graphic Design....I agree these are just awful.

They could have paid me like 50 bucks and I would have worked up something better.
    Wish they would have kept this one from the early 2000s. Thought it was an awesome secondary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wish they would have kept this one from the early 2000s. Thought it was an awesome secondary.

Seems a bit outdated but I actually like the aesthetic on the spur. Some good use of negative space. Not sure how well it would scale.

The background shape seems like a bit of an afterthought and clashes with the top of the spur. Makes the whole thing seem unsymmetrical.

I can't believe we haven't somehow found a good way to work the Alamo into a logo.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems a bit outdated but I actually like the aesthetic on the spur. Some good use of negative space. Not sure how well it would scale.

The background shape seems like a bit of an afterthought and clashes with the top of the spur. Makes the whole thing seem unsymmetrical.

I can't believe we haven't somehow found a good way to work the Alamo into a logo.
    Yes, The Alamo silhouette shape in the background with the Spur design in front symbolizes San Antonio. Something along those lines is better than the whole state of Texas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy early 2000s one just posted looks like a windows 95 icon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You would think I would like at least one of the three. They are all fails.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The standalone SATX is the only one I don't like but all of them seem so unnecessary

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curious where you are from?
    Australia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised the Spurs don’t ever incorporate the Alamo design into their secondary logos. One would think that would almost be necessary considering how iconic it is and how interconnected it is with the city.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised the Spurs don’t ever incorporate the Alamo design into their secondary logos. One would think that would almost be necessary considering how iconic it is and how interconnected it is with the city.

Cant use anything related to the Alamo anymore, theres too many woke pussies out there that feel like something got taken away from them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cant use anything related to the Alamo anymore, theres too many woke pussies out there that feel like something got taken away from them.
    Is that really a debate being had down in San Antonio? Even if no Tejanos may not have perished at the battle, Seguin had dozens of guys posted there. Not to mention hundreds of Tejanos that supported and participated the revolution.
    Also Santanna was a European Spaniard by blood, unless Spain is seen in its own demographic category nowadays.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are all very ugly, just uninspired. I only sort of like the one with the basketball in it’s simplicity, but I think children would be more creative…

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just laying the foundation boys…

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that really a debate being had down in San Antonio? Even if no Tejanos may not have perished at the battle, Seguin had dozens of guys posted there. Not to mention hundreds of Tejanos that supported and participated the revolution.
    Also Santanna was a European Spaniard by blood, unless Spain is seen in its own demographic category nowadays.
    Google UTSA and the whole “Come and take it” fight theme fiasco.

Thread Information