Page 100 of 115 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 2875
    Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One page in this thread
    Back on ignore he goes.

I remove all ignores and see this er is saying my name every post. I must have really damaged his ego for him to be so salty for this many years with no responses to his constant barrage of name drops

"I want to clown CD but people will know I've been viewing his posts, better make some up about 'removing all ignores' and protect my ST Political Forum reputation."

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One page in this thread
    Back on ignore he goes.

I remove all ignores and see this er is saying my name every post. I must have really damaged his ego for him to be so salty for this many years with no responses to his constant barrage of name drops
    DMC so scared

Keep using my name.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not solely up to the teacher. They have to be appointed by the board of trustees and the "any teacher can carry" is wrong. There are like 356 school marshals in the state of Texas. School districts will not allow "any teacher" to carry concealed. They will only appoint a couple if any at all. So though the district can participate, "any teacher" is simply wrong.
    I see, so the "bottleneck" here is those pesky administrators not allowing the throngs of teachers who are raising their hands begging to carry. Or maybe teachers realize this is a stupid and dangerous ing idea and are not signing up for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see, so the "bottleneck" here is those pesky administrators not allowing the throngs of teachers who are raising their hands begging to carry. Or maybe teachers realize this is a stupid and dangerous ing idea and are not signing up for it.
    Lol How is it anymore dangerous than the mul ude of legal gun owners walking amongst us daily? Just like I heard from leftys about TX going Cons utional Carry, "It's going to be the wild west again! Think about how many more shootings we will have!"

The left is delusional and yall shouldn't be able to dictate a damn thing in this nation nor abroad. Yall are a ing plague! The real virus is leftism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol How is it anymore dangerous than the mul ude of legal gun owners walking amongst us daily? Just like I heard from leftys about TX going Cons utional Carry, "It's going to be the wild west again! Think about how many more shootings we will have!"

The left is delusional and yall shouldn't be able to dictate a damn thing in this nation nor abroad. Yall are a ing plague! The real virus is leftism.
    You won't/can't read this:

http://giffords.org/lawcenter/report...ns-in-schools/

This may be the best worst:

SEASIDE, Calif. —
    A teacher who also serves as a reserve police officer accidentally fired a gun inside a Seaside High School classroom Tuesday, police said, and three students were injured.

Dennis Alexander was teaching a course about gun safety for his Administration of Justice class when his gun went off at 11 a.m.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bottom line is you were wrong, again. The amount of hubris you exhibit thinking you know everything without a s ch of research is hilarious. You're just a slightly less derpy Wild Cobra.

Teachers put themselves between shooters and kids, unlike the cops did. Teachers know they would die for their class. I don't think they are afraid of a gun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

SEASIDE, Calif. —
    A teacher who also serves as a reserve police officer accidentally fired a gun inside a Seaside High School classroom Tuesday, police said, and three students were injured.

Dennis Alexander was teaching a course about gun safety for his Administration of Justice class when his gun went off at 11 a.m.
    This totally destroys right to carry. Someone had an AD. Shut it down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

SEASIDE, Calif. —

Oldie but goodie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bottom line is you were wrong, again. The amount of hubris you exhibit thinking you know everything without a s ch of research is hilarious. You're just a slightly less derpy Wild Cobra.

Teachers put themselves between shooters and kids, unlike the cops did. Teachers know they would die for their class. I don't think they are afraid of a gun.
    Bottom line is you are standing behind the wording of the law which says these teachers have to be appointed by school boards, as if it is some highly selective process like winning the lottery. Are you implying they are denying teachers who want to carry? Show me one case of that being true. Otherwise, once again I was right. Any teacher in Texas can conceal carry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This totally destroys right to carry. Someone had an AD. Shut it down.
    Wasn't the point of the post.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

one of them got shot and played dead for an hour, or course they're afraid of the gun, they just didn't have the luxury of being outside

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

DMC scolding someone for thinking they know everything without a s ch of research is hilarious on it's own.

It's even funnier because he follows up his scolding with knowing how all teachers feel about guns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All in the same post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC scolding someone for thinking they know everything without a s ch of research is hilarious on it's own.

It's even funnier because he follows up his scolding with knowing how all teachers feel about guns.
    There are dead teachers who stood between shooters and the children. They knew the shooter had a gun. They did it anyhow. Unlike you, they weren't cowards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one of them got shot and played dead for an hour, or course they're afraid of the gun, they just didn't have the luxury of being outside
    Afraid of a gun, meaning a gun, not a shooter. There's a difference between a gun and a shooter with a gun. The discussion is about teachers carrying guns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't the point of the post.
    So what was the point? You miss almost every point of a post on the regular but somehow your post of an anecdote didn't have the point that teachers carrying is a bad idea?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bottom line is you are standing behind the wording of the law which says these teachers have to be appointed by school boards, as if it is some highly selective process like winning the lottery. Are you implying they are denying teachers who want to carry? Show me one case of that being true. Otherwise, once again I was right. Any teacher in Texas can conceal carry.
    You said any teacher can. It's not a "shall issue" situation. I'm sure you have no idea what that even means. It's up to the district, not to the teacher. A teacher cannot simply acquire a CHL and carry the firearm. They have to be approved by the district. There's no requirement to do so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC's meltdown

Calling someone else a coward while actively hiding from me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chuncko not knowing that a weapon is for killing and a gun is for fun!

Plus, a firearm does not actually kill you, it is the bullet that does the dirty work.

Some fat-handed idiot has said that an AR-10 in 5.6 mm is the biggest caliber.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what was the point? You miss almost every point of a post on the regular but somehow your post of an anecdote didn't have the point that teachers carrying is a bad idea?
    Tats asked a question, I pointed out the possible answer. You replied with a kick thru a goalpost in a different stadium. Again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are dead teachers who stood between shooters and the children. They knew the shooter had a gun. They did it anyhow. Unlike you, they weren't cowards.
    Being afraid of someone with a gun and being afraid of using a gun are two different things, but keep going with this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being afraid of someone with a gun and being afraid of using a gun are two different things, but keep going with this.
    Except I didn't say either. I said they aren't afraid of a gun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tats asked a question, I pointed out the possible answer. You replied with a kick thru a goalpost in a different stadium. Again.
    Still no point mentioned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One can be afraid of a gun and put oneself between a gunman and a child.

DMC is just stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas teachers union survey finds that school employees don’t want to be armed

The survey, conducted by Texas American Federation of Teachers, comes two weeks after the Uvalde school shooting as Republicans call for more school employees to be armed.
    BY BRIAN LOPEZJUNE 8, 2022

A survey of nearly 4,000 K-12 teachers in Texas found that most do not want to be armed while in class or be expected to intercept a gunman at school, according to the state’s teachers union, which released its survey results Wednesday.

The Texas American Federation of Teachers sent an online questionnaire to its 65,000 members, which include public school teachers, support personnel and higher education employees, a week after an 18-year-old gunman killed 21 people — including 19 children — at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde. Soon after the shooting, Texas Republicans said the solution could be arming teachers.

A total of 5,100 members responded to the union’s survey, including 3,673 secondary school teachers. Of those K-12 teachers, 76% of them answered “no” when asked, “Do you want to be armed?” About 90% of all school employees who responded said they are worried about a shooting happening at their school.

Thread Information