Page 30 of 88 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kind what I figured you would do when presented with trying to argue from both sides. Which you wont, because then it wrecks your whole testing is the key argument. Which it isn't.

You can either admit that hygiene plays a larger role than you have originally said, or we can go down the road of millions have it due to hygiene not being a deal, aka your wanting me to admit anyone could have it now without being tested for proof. This way the mortality rate is that of any other respiratory virus.

So which hill are you standing on? Either way it means you were wrong about the tests. I will wait.
    who are you arguing with? What are you claiming I originally said?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kind what I figured you would do when presented with trying to argue from both sides. Which you wont, because then it wrecks your whole testing is the key argument. Which it isn't.

You can either admit that hygiene plays a larger role than you have originally said, or we can go down the road of millions have it due to hygiene not being a deal, aka your wanting me to admit anyone could have it now without being tested for proof. This way the mortality rate is that of any other respiratory virus.

So which hill are you standing on? Either way it means you were wrong about the tests. I will wait.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks, damn shame you can't be part of it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not ever going to be able to stop this virus only hope is to contain it to manageable levels were hospitals can treat at a reasonable rate. If we can slow it down then to me that is a winning situation to many ways to contact and spread this virus not going to stop it. It’s the new version of a Flu which hopefully they will have shots and treatment to keep it at or bellow flu sicknesses and deaths.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You understand that no one here argues with more tests would be more confirmed cases right? You argued that the more tests the higher the mortality rate... which is statistically impoasible
    Currently if someone dies of pneumonia, c19 could be the cause of the pneumonia, but we don't test to find out. If we did, the total number of dead and mortality rate from c19 would go by quite a bit.

We don't know because we don't have nearly enough test kits yet because of Captain Golftime and the Vice President who believes that the earth is 6,000 years old.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just checking to see if those trump s got the memo that dear leader is now worried and trying to act serious about the pandemic?

Trump is now saying he KNEW all along this was a serious problem - "even before all the experts"

so now the trumpsheeple can begin parroting the new narrative - amirite?
    typical trump. He says something on TV, then when confronted, lies and finally says he did a good job and he is the best. Clearly, he mishandled the situation at the beginning with the typical at ude of not trusting scientists and he is no backpedaling trying to say that it is not his fault. He never takes personal responsibility, which I thought was a republican thing.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

the growth of contaminated victims is finally starting to slow down in Italy showing that confinement is the way to go to avoid the spread of the virus. Thinking that hygiene alone will suffice is naive, you cannot realistically clean your hand every single time you touch something, you cannot prevent yourself from touching your face at some point.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I personally know people who still think it's "no big deal". No doubt that some of these ing morons are going to kill some of their family members.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yesterday over 100 died from the common flu
    Where is the panic
    37,000 died last year from it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yesterday over 100 died from the common flu
    Where is the panic
    37,000 died last year from it
    Why do you feel the need to downplay the serious threat of Covid-19?
    Last edited by hombre; 03-18-2020 at 10:46 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At a guess, for the same reason that you (and many other commentators) feel that the whole problem is Don Trump's fault, and a democrat would have had a tremendously superior response...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully tholdren is gargling with bleach as we speak and "accidentally" swallows some.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot Democrats commenting here are actually trying to help transition our Republican friends to the reality dead in front of us.

Many of you only watch Fox News and they have been misinforming you for months saying it's a Democratic hoax, comparing it to the flu and saying that it will go away in the summer, that their are a million tests, that Covid-19 is contained or the numbers are going down. We all know this.

People then take those unscientific and misinformed views and spread them everywhere furthering the misinformation. It's dangerous and it gets people killed.

Trump is our leader right now, no one else. He fired the Federal Pandemic Response team and never replaced them. His response so far has been weak. He's been spreading the misinformation and confusion and too busy playing golf to protect America. The buck stop there.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All of you haters who tell yourselves that you have a special handle on the truth. Even Politifact says that one of the big stories being pushed by media and Biden was bull :

...fact-checking website PolitiFact called out Democratic presidential candidate and former Vice President Joe Biden with a "mostly false" rating over a recent claim that the United States "refused" to accept coronavirus testing kits offered by the World Health Organization.

Biden made the claim during Sunday night's Democratic presidential primary debate against Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in response to a question about President Donald Trump's handling of the current coronavirus outbreak. "President Trump says he does not take any responsibility for the problems with coronavirus testing, in part because he says he inherited so many rules, regulations, and red tape," debate moderator Jake Tapper said to the former vice president, according to a Rev transcript. "Did bureaucratic red tape hamper this response in any way?" The group is WHO's arm in the Americas. It conducted trainings and sent materials to conduct tests to 29 nations. The list included Paraguay, Bolivia, Argentina, Chile, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, and many others.
    "No; look, the World Health Organization offered, offered the testing kits that they have available and to give it to us now," Biden responded.
    The group (WHO) said it focused most of its efforts on "countries with the weakest health systems." "No discussions occurred between WHO and CDC about WHO providing COVID-19 tests to the United States," said WHO spokeswoman Margaret Harris. "This is consistent with experience since the United States does not ordinarily rely on WHO for reagents or diagnostic tests because of sufficient domestic capacity." The post goes on to explain that Biden's comments leave out context about how different countries chose which kind of test to use, based on multiple different models. Even if the United States had adopted the same testing model of the World Health Organization preferred — which it didn't — the country wouldn't have needed the WHO to send supplies.

While the U.S. didn't try to employ the WHO test model, "Biden's emphasis on WHO offering kits is simply wrong," PolitiFact concludes. "We rate this claim mostly false."

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because like Trump at the beginning, he listens to stupid people who have no scientific or medical experience and repeats like a parrot to fit his narrative, i.e., the narrative of the right. We can see the danger in this "follow the leader blindly" mentality as millions could die if we listen to them. Fortunately, some people, republicans and democrats, are smart enough and act without listening to stupid people like them.

Those are the same people who don't believe in global warming and centuries ago would kill people who would dare to call the earth round.
    Last edited by Frenchfred; 03-18-2020 at 01:07 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All of you haters who tell yourselves that you have a special handle on the truth. Even Politifact says that one of the big stories being pushed by media and Biden was bull :

...fact-checking website PolitiFact called out Democratic presidential candidate and former Vice President Joe Biden with a "mostly false" rating over a recent claim that the United States "refused" to accept coronavirus testing kits offered by the World Health Organization.

Biden made the claim during Sunday night's Democratic presidential primary debate against Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in response to a question about President Donald Trump's handling of the current coronavirus outbreak. "President Trump says he does not take any responsibility for the problems with coronavirus testing, in part because he says he inherited so many rules, regulations, and red tape," debate moderator Jake Tapper said to the former vice president, according to a Rev transcript. "Did bureaucratic red tape hamper this response in any way?" The group is WHO's arm in the Americas. It conducted trainings and sent materials to conduct tests to 29 nations. The list included Paraguay, Bolivia, Argentina, Chile, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, and many others.
    "No; look, the World Health Organization offered, offered the testing kits that they have available and to give it to us now," Biden responded.
    The group (WHO) said it focused most of its efforts on "countries with the weakest health systems." "No discussions occurred between WHO and CDC about WHO providing COVID-19 tests to the United States," said WHO spokeswoman Margaret Harris. "This is consistent with experience since the United States does not ordinarily rely on WHO for reagents or diagnostic tests because of sufficient domestic capacity." The post goes on to explain that Biden's comments leave out context about how different countries chose which kind of test to use, based on multiple different models. Even if the United States had adopted the same testing model of the World Health Organization preferred — which it didn't — the country wouldn't have needed the WHO to send supplies.

While the U.S. didn't try to employ the WHO test model, "Biden's emphasis on WHO offering kits is simply wrong," PolitiFact concludes. "We rate this claim mostly false."
    Who said that we have a special handle on the truth? Nobody said that democrats don't lie either. It is just that Trump only tell the truth 14% of the time. He lies WAY MORE than the democrats, you cannot deny that. After you can choose to prefer him over democrats for whatever reasons but don't pretend that he doesn't lie way more than others.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. You’re the dumbest person I’ve ever encountered in my entire life. More tests will expose more deaths. Not cause them.

No wonder people treat you the way they do on this forum.
    Lol govt just said.Vast majority DO NOT NEED TESTED...

lol pwned

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zeus please don’t talk facts with him you will only confuse him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol pwned
    Only high risk people should be tested. More testing doesnt matter. Testing doesnt matter anyway because it isn't accurate or would not change response of doctor or good citizen.... sad when the cdc agrees with the trolls.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only high risk people should be tested. More testing doesnt matter. Testing doesnt matter anyway because it isn't accurate or would not change response of doctor or good citizen.... sad when the cdc agrees with the trolls.
    Weirdly, this is not how the spread has been contained in South Korea after the initial outbreak. Large testing has allowed the detection of people without symptom who could carry the virus and contaminate the rest of the population and to isolate them. Children for example don't show any symptoms but are carriers and can contaminate their parents and other adults around them who could then die if they have poor health, just because you don't show any signs doesn't mean that you don't have the virus and couldn't put other people in danger.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weirdly, this is not how the spread has been contained in South Korea after the initial outbreak. Large testing has allowed the detection of people without symptom who could carry the virus and contaminate the rest of the population and to isolate them. Children for example don't show any symptoms but are carriers and can contaminate their parents and other adults around them who could then die if they have poor health, just because you don't show any signs doesn't mean that you don't have the virus and couldn't put other people in danger.
    Yes you are right. But what they are saying is that testing doesnt matter. Practice good hygiene if you dont show symptoms. If you are showing symptoms stay home like a normal hygienic person

Further. If you are in the 85 percent it wont matter if you get tested. You will not need medical attention therefore it does not matter if you get tested...

Yes at risk are always at risk. But they also may or may not have already had it. Stay separated use good hygiene. A test shouldn't make you need to use good hygiene

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol pwned
    Lol the government said so. The same government that can’t get testing out to begin with. The same government you criticized for shutting down businesses. But now when it fits your delusion they’re the almighty authority.

I already posted some bullet points from a study that clearly states that testing and tracking is paramount.

The government hahaha. You’re hilarious.

How much to get your name changed to Typhoid Holdren.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you talking about that's the whole scare. Testing. Additionally, I'm not the only one who knows people have it of have had it and dont get tested. That is a fact.
    Well chumpdump flames out again... lol health professionals not on your side after this starts to shake out. Lol this always happens to you...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol the government said so. The same government that can’t get testing out to begin with. The same government you criticized for shutting down businesses. But now when it fits you’re delusion they’re the almighty authority.

I already posted some bullet points from a study that clearly states that testing and tracking is paramount.

The government hahaha. You’re hilarious.

How much to get your name changed to Typhoid Holdren.
    Health departments running the sho now dolt

Thread Information