Page 62 of 128 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 3198
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is a difference between Keldon's turnovers and Luka's turnovers... Its hard to describe but I feel more confident about Keldon when he has his turnovers because often times it's when hes being aggressive versus dumb passes and poor ball handling by Luka. Not trying to knock Luka but moreso credit Keldon's abilities to make winning plays. It's sort of like Dwyane Wade back in the day.... He would turn the ball over so much but you kind of ignore it because he's going nuts against the other team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Last edited by ace3g; 12-17-2019 at 10:51 PM.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is in the starting lineup and they were down 20+ points after the 1st which Keldon played most of Luka was getting force fed weatherspoon was and Eubanks got pushed around. Kelond put the team on his back and marshaled that comeback.

Yeah, I saw the quarter by quarter scores. Wisconsin must have been unconscious to put up 39 in the first quarter. Did Pop send Bryn down for the first quarter?

What I was trying to get to was how in the Keldon winds up -16, and the rest of the starters are -7 or better. It's a math thing. Even if Austin was -20 in the first with him in the game, for him to wind up -16 it means that they (the team) were only +4 the rest of the time he was in, including the comeback that he led.

Obviously it was some oddball events. I just wondered what it looked like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon put this team on his back and was giving 100% effort till the last whistle, he has a MOTOR on him. Luka...not so much.
    You sure about Luka? He shoots the ball with the touch of a mechanic.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were down by 20+ when he came in the game with six thirty left in the second, ended the half down 10 or eleven. When he left in the 3rd, it was tied. Comes back in the game down 1 or tied 1 min left in the third. Was in the last 7 minutes of the 4th were the Herd won the game. Draw your own conclusion based on box score +/-(some guys around here were writing grades based on that ish for YEARS) or buy ESPN+ to watch the games for yourself.
    I haven't found a way to get the games where I live. I wasn't doubting you - really the opposite. Just curious.

The +/- is for telling you who should get credit or blame for what happens during a game. But you can sure as say that the TEAM got outscored by 16 while KJ was in the game. You agree with that, don't you? And if he led a comeback for part of the game, it means they got outscored by even more during the other part.

I don't know why you constantly have that chip on your shoulder. If you don't like questions, you should probably just ignore them. "It's really not that complicated."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon is gonna be the one good thing that comes out of the kawhi trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

13 is Cameron Reynolds a 6'7"-6'8" guy 227 lbs Thats Hommes who is also 6' 7"-8" guy and Luka 6'11"(was real close to Bol Bol the other day but with no wingspan of Bol Bol)

Keldon looks to have lifts, hit a second growth spurt, or something. He is Long and Stout. Easily over 220lbs at this pont 6'6" ish with a crazy wingspan.
    Cameron is kind of slouching in that photo next to Keldon. Its just sometimes ive seen Keldon next to DeMar and Keldon looks shorter than him. And DeMar is someone who I think is too short to play SF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade Forbes, play Keldon Johnson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a of a game from Keldon. The 6 TO's is a little much. He's been a little turnover prone so far, and he's got to get that tightened up, because they'll eat him up at the next level. But I'd give him 100% of Beli's minutes right now. He's probably better off getting the run in Austin, but I'd love to see him in SA.

Any of you who actually saw the game: How does a guy who puts up 32 points in 32 minutes wind up with a -16 and the worst +/- of the night?
    I don't mind him turning it over a lot. Spurs development program is giving him a high usage rate to develop his game with the ball in his hand. Weather that's coming off picks or playmaking, he won't have that type of usage on the big team. He already has the 3-and-D game, so developing some more scoring and playmaking skills is exactly the right move

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Samanic doesn't turn 20 until next year. He definitely has more talent than he can imagine. He just needs to develop that motor.

Johnson definitely has a motor and hopefully he grows taller.

What sets guys like Pascal Siakam apart is that they have the size and the motor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i wouldn't make a mountain out of a molehill with luka's inconsistency. the skill set is there. it was just a few weeks back that a good chunk of ST was labeling keldon a horrific three-point shooter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we are judging purely from Gleague performance... Keldon is our best prospect since Kawhi. Better than Lonnie (who did poorly in Gleague, better than White, better than DJ)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon is already a better spacer and defender than Demar imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we are judging purely from Gleague performance... Keldon is our best prospect since Kawhi. Better than Lonnie (who did poorly in Gleague, better than White, better than DJ)
    IDK. Derrick White killed it with a winning team. Austin Toros looking pretty average this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh, Walker did just fine. In limited minutes playing a partial season recovering from meniscus surgery (27mpg - 29g) he scored 16.7p/2.9R/1.8a on 44 FG/36 3G/81 FT %s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh, Walker did just fine. In limited minutes playing a partial season recovering from meniscus surgery (27mpg - 29g) he scored 16.7p/2.9R/1.8a on 44 FG/36 3G/81 FT %s.
    Keldon in 29mpg

20p/6r/2a ... 54 fg/ 29 3p/ 86 ft

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They just lost to the League Leading Herd, who on the Herd would you trade Keldon For......

Using any team's wins or losses is a factor. Lots of bad players put up good stats on bad teams but can't do jack on a good team.

I thought so

Using G league Team Wins and Losses to gauge a Players Talent and Future

strange
    winning the games matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon in 29mpg

Keldon is a bigger, more physical player, so more rebounds, but worse 3 point shooting. The actual word you used to describe the way that Lonnie played was 'poorly', and I showed that wasn't true, or even close to being true.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon in 29mpg

Interesting that Walker didn't do as well in the g-league.

I think Keldon is better at this point at forcing his way to score.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Using G league Team Wins and Losses to gauge a Players Talent and Future

strange
    ST metrics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GLeague Showcase starts tomorrow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cameron is kind of slouching in that photo next to Keldon. Its just sometimes ive seen Keldon next to DeMar and Keldon looks shorter than him. And DeMar is someone who I think is too short to play SF.
    Keldon has a short neck, his frame is bigger than it seems

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Masai is at the Showcase, he is gonna steal Pippen from us
    spurs will trade KJ and depression to the raps for marc gasol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count