Page 48 of 125 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 3111
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    kp is bad all around

thj and maxi were constantly lost on defensive rotations

if they fix those defensive rotations up and find some way to get some offensive value out of KP, it's Dallas series to lose. but it's hard to have much confidence in KP, and maxi is one of the worst IQ players on the team so idk what to expect going forward

I personally think playing more cauley-stein might be the solution, the defense is just so much better when he's in there, allows Dorian and maxi to play much more aggressively on Kawhi and PG, instead of playing at their mercy.
    Ha, whoearned yall about Porzy back when dudes was still calling him the unicorn? In fact spur fan was calling Russell d-bust and busting chops for not taking Porzingis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ha, whoearned yall about Porzy back when dudes was still calling him the unicorn? In fact spur fan was calling Russell d-bust and busting chops for not taking Porzingis.
    Dude you were saying KAT and unicorn were clearly the best in the draft. Turned out that draft was just hype like the 1991 draft.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    kp is bad all around

if they fix those defensive rotations up and find some way to get some offensive value out of KP, it's Dallas series to lose. but it's hard to have much confidence in KP, and maxi is one of the worst IQ players on the team so idk what to expect going forward

I personally think playing more cauley-stein might be the solution, the defense is just so much better when he's in there, allows Dorian and maxi to play much more aggressively on Kawhi and PG, instead of playing at their mercy.
    Ha, who warned yall about Porzy back when dudes was still calling him the unicorn? In fact spur fan was calling Russell d-bust and busting chops for not taking Porzingis.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dude you were saying KAT and unicorn were clearly the best in the draft. Turned out that draft was just hype like the 1991 draft.
    No I said that was a one person draft and that most players over 7 foot 2 were injury prone if you recall correctly ... because multiple people tried to challenge me on this, in fact you or someone that posts regularly mentioned Kareem who was an outlier.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Ha, who warned yall about Porzy back when dudes was still calling him the unicorn? In fact spur fan was calling Russell d-bust and busting chops for not taking Porzingis.
    to be fair, he was actually looking pretty solid late last year and into the playoffs. underachieving still for sure due to his lack of offensive aggression, but at least was still pretty adequate defensively, and could actually hit shots over small guys. since blowing out his knee he moves defensively like dirk circa 2016, and cant even hit that turnaround on small guards anymore, he looks so stiff and uncomfortable.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kp is bad all around

I kind of wonder if the Clippers can play a better game than they did last night. Leonard and George both on fire, Morris hitting everything, Reggie Jackson having a big game, team was hitting their threes, still only won by 10. Guess they're a 4-seed for a reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I said that was a one person draft and that most players over 7 foot 2 were injury prone if you recall correctly ... because multiple people tried to challenge me on this, in fact you or someone that posts regularly mentioned Kareem who was an outlier.
    Gotta say I must have misremembered.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I kind of wonder if the Clippers can play a better game than they did last night. Leonard and George both on fire, Morris hitting everything, Reggie Jackson having a big game, team was hitting their threes, still only won by 10. Guess they're a 4-seed for a reason.
    i feel that was about as good of a game they can play, the only reason it wasnt a blowout was because luka and brunson played so well

if KP can manage to have just ONE good game (and the supporting cast doesnt completely suck), the mavs probably win the series

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Kawhi having his was with the Mavs is nothing fluky, he manhandled them last year for 6 straight games. George is doing what he should be doing while being guarded 1-on-1 & he's actually shooting 25% from 3 despite being a 40% shooter. As far as Morris/Reggie Jackson, they were two of the best three point shooters for the ENTIRE season & shot a combined 7/15 which is actually below their expected efficiency on catch-shoot 3s. Other than that, the Clipper as a team matched their league leading three point shooter percentage for ONE game.

Meanwhile, the Mavs are shooting an absurd 50% from 3 for the ENTIRE series after being middle-of-the-pack the entire season. If both teams were actually hitting 3s at their regular season clip then the series would have been 3-0 Clippers.

"kind of wonder if the Clippers can play a better game than they did last night" This type of bitter analysis is the reason the Sperms have been completely irrelevant since being dumped #rentfree

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Kawhi having his was with the Mavs is nothing fluky, he manhandled them last year for 6 straight games. George is doing what he should be doing while being guarded 1-on-1 & he's actually shooting 25% from 3 despite being a 40% shooter. As far as Morris/Reggie Jackson, they were two of the best three point shooters for the ENTIRE season & shot a combined 7/15 which is actually below their expected efficiency on catch-shoot 3s. Other than that, the Clipper as a team matched their league leading three point shooter percentage for ONE game.

Meanwhile, the Mavs are shooting an absurd 50% from 3 for the ENTIRE series after being middle-of-the-pack the entire season. If both teams were actually hitting 3s at their regular season clip then the series would have been 3-0 Clippers.
    well considering the mavs have been getting wide open 3s basically all game every game (until the 2nd half last night), i think it would be pretty pathetic to not shoot 50% when that wide open on a consistent basis. clips havent been getting nearly as wide open of shots as the mavs have been, largely because luka knows how to manipulate the defense to create for others, kawhi doesnt. theres a reason the clippers offense runs so much better when rondo is in the game.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Klebber is just not very good, and Kawhi just owns him. He doesn't have the length of strength to even bother Kawhi, and he doesn't produce nearly enough offense to overcome his awful defense

And I agree, more Cauley-Stein will help for the sake of the defense alone. It's been a weird series with flukey shooting on both sides, and I have no idea how it'll go, but probability is on Dallas' side
    Agree with this analysis, Mavs are shooting out of their minds from 3 while the Clippers have been subpar for a team that led the league in 3P% by a good margin. Morris (aka the 3rd wheel) has basically has shown up for a quarter in the entire series, Ibaka has only played 15 minutes & the rest of the Clippers role players not named Rondo have been in the mediocre-to-horrific range. Remember this series when the eventual champs were getting cooked by Monta Ellis: https://www.basketball-reference.com...404260DAL.html

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I am pretty sure kawhi and george will have good games. I cant say the same for zingis pingis. The only chance the mavs have is if Hardaway plays like an all star and i dont see that happening. I think it will be over in 6. And then as soon as the season is over, the mavs need to trade the real pandemic P, cause Luka will wanna be traded himself if he has to watch that loser next to him.
    Kiwi has been down 2-1 in 3 different series, he's 3-0 (all during championship runs)

-'14 Mavs
    -'19 Sixers/Bucks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    funny how this got has nothing to say when kawhi is being a vagina and "resting" all year as his team underachieves, then gets raped horribly to the point that he refuses to guard luka and immediately switches off on picks every chance he gets in order to avoid getting more embarrassed than he already has in the times he does guard him, just to hold onto his "lockdown defender" reputation while letting his teammates get embarrassed off the court to the point they cant even get playing time.

but the moment the clippers wins a game despite kawhi having a near perfect game still gets raped and outplayed by luka, he reappears

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta say I must have misremembered. Always thought your anOAT and unicorn guy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gotta say I must have misremembered. Always thought your anOAT and unicorn guy.
    Nah I dont love players over 7 foot 2 they rarely stay healthy...
    Speaking of which Eaton was an outlier too though he wasn't very good on offense he did stay healthy for the most part ...may he rest in peace.
    Former Bruin alumnus too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heat enjoy your fishing trip as this JV squad that still took two off Fakers in bubble got creamed by superior team in Bucks

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"kind of wonder if the Clippers can play a better game than they did last night" This type of bitter analysis is the reason the Sperms have been completely irrelevant since being dumped #rentfree
    Such a bitter little ball of hatred.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pride game. They had to get that and cohered as a group with a lot of players on line. That sort of thing is impossible to keep up. Question is whether they can compete without redlining like that.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I’m such a bitter sweaty ball of hatred. WHY DID KIWI DUMP US!?!?
    FIFY

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Pride game. They had to get that and cohered as a group with a lot of players on line. That sort of thing is impossible to keep up. Question is whether they can compete without redlining like that.
    “Redlining” b/c Morris/Jackson shot 7/15 in 2021

Kiwi/George are taking/making shots they made a career out of on a consist basis (George actually has another level he can reach if his 3 ball starts falling) meanwhile Doncic/Hardaway have transformed into the Splash Brothers overnight.
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 05-29-2021 at 04:33 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Redlining” b/c Morris/Jackson shot 7/15 in 2021

Kiwi/George are taking/making shots they made a career out of on a consist basis (George actually has another level he can reach if his 3 ball starts falling) meanwhile Doncic/Hardaway have transformed into the Splash Brothers overnight.
    Yeah, as a team, especially one with this many headcases and lousy team chemistry, is redlining. Let's see if your lame ass boys can keep it up.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    East playoff games are boring as .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    East playoff games are boring as .
    Till round two more likely here is hoping Bucks can somehow beat Nets

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Jazz have more talent and are a better defensive team than the Grizzlies. Jazz got this.

Thread Information