Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your assertion that there's nothing different, but scientifically i can see a bit of a difference between a worst case scenario of coastal flooding and mass drought worldwide vs a handful of teenagers not getting scholarships. but you've chosen your lot, and high school trans sports is now your hill to die on.. enjoy
    You're lying. I didn't say there's nothing different. I asked how is it good or bad scientifically. Of course there's a difference - one is climate change and the other is about compe ion. Are you going to stop the climate change? Will you even refuse to use non-recyclable products? Probably not. From that perspective, these two things are the same - just talking points.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC projects his facile nihilism once more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The movement to limit the participation of transgender athletes in international sports has fallen on distance runners identified female at birth, because their natural levels of testosterone are "too high" and they have refused to take birth control pills to lower it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The movement to limit the participation of transgender athletes in international sports has fallen on distance runners identified female at birth, because their natural levels of testosterone are "too high" and they have refused to take birth control pills to lower it.

So now they are being told actually take drugs if they want to participate. Neat.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now they are being told actually take drugs if they want to participate. Neat.
    They're not being told they can't participate, ya dumb ing cuck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wouldn't their levels be "natural" though? Or is "natural" a medium number... Hey at least they weren't born with a between their legs as they parade around in a dress demanding everyone to play pretend time with them.

Thread Information