Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah not at all bro. The stores are merely for tourists or at least that's how it was in LA when I last visited. Everyone out there that I knew bought from delivery black market people and friends.
    Damn you got a full picture of how all of it works during your anecdotal visit one time

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Bend over. I'll show ya a in' separate issue.
    I thought we were burying the hatchet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn you got a full picture of how all of it works during your anecdotal visit one time
    And you probably have no clue whatsoever.

The weed in those shops sucked bro and better can be had on SATX streets tbh. Their edibles are capped, weed packaged a yr+ in advance, and prices like they were in 2000. You have any experience out there of your own to supply or you just mad I had something to say on the subject?

All the locals told me the shops were worthless, weedmaps and craigslist were the way to go, or better yet grow your own.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    ^ what an idiot

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I thought we were burying the hatchet
    I offered the olive branch to you---you grabbed it out of my hand and beat me like a red headed step child with it. Sure, now you're ready to bury the proverbial's. I'll be the bigger man and bury them with you...

Will!!! Sweetheart!!!!!! Pumpikinpuss!!!!!!!!! The provebials are buried ever more!!!

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you probably have no clue whatsoever.

The weed in those shops sucked bro and better can be had on SATX streets tbh. Their edibles are capped, weed packaged a yr+ in advance, and prices like they were in 2000. You have any experience out there of your own to supply or you just mad I had something to say on the subject?

All the locals told me the shops were worthless, weedmaps and craigslist were the way to go, or better yet grow your own.
    Weedmaps is just a listing of legal shops.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I offered the olive branch to you---you grabbed it out of my hand and beat me like a red headed step child with it. Sure, now you're ready to bury the proverbial's. I'll be the bigger man and bury them with you...

Will!!! Sweetheart!!!!!! Pumpikinpuss!!!!!!!!! The provebials are buried ever more!!!
    Uh when did I beat you like a red headed step child since we buried the hatchet?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Uh when did I beat you like a red headed step child since we buried the hatchet?
    Apology accepted, old horse.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Apology accepted, old horse.
    Can’t apologize for something I don’t even know about

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Did Joey just admit to buying weed off of Craigslist

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can’t apologize for something I don’t even know about
    That's the beauty of your apology, Will.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buying weed on craigslist in a state where it's legal jesus christ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weedmaps is just a listing of legal shops.
    Yes it is but without it it's very hard to see where those shops are and the better shops with lower prices and better bud. I would see 1 shop and then pop on weedmaps and there would be tons all around me that I never even knew were shops. That app just allows you to visit more than the trendy/bigCo shops.

As well the craigslist was the real way to go and the way my buddies get there out there. My friends out there refused to visit the shops.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buying weed on craigslist in a state where it's legal jesus christ
    You want to buy the same, if not worse quality, for a $20-40 premium? I'd rather not but did because I didn't know about the other avenues like CL and how prominent it's used out there for this very thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're an idiot bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Super edgy black market, tbh. Craigslist weed is for losers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This might explain joey.

Schizophrenia linked to marijuana use disorder is on the rise, study finds.

The proportion of schizophrenia cases linked with problematic use of marijuana has increased over the past 25 years, according to a new study from Denmark.

In 1995, 2% of schizophrenia diagnoses in the country were associated with cannabis use disorder. In 2000, it increased to around 4%. Since 2010, that figure increased to 8%, the study found.

"I think it is highly important to use both our study and other studies to highlight and emphasize that cannabis use is not harmless," said Carsten Hjorthøj, an associate professor at the Copenhagen Research Center for Mental Health and an author of the study published in the medical journal JAMA Psychiatry, via email.

"There is, unfortunately, evidence to suggest that cannabis is increasingly seen as a somewhat harmless substance. This is unfortunate, since we see links with schizophrenia, poorer cognitive function, substance use disorders, etc," Hjorthøj wrote.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/22/healt...ess/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just got back from Crested Butte. It was nice seeing dispensaries as just common businesses like bakeries, restaurants, etc.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Even if he had the votes to pass it, is a freaking joke. It should be called the "Gift to the Cartels" plan. Decriminalizing and then tacking on a 25% federal tax on top of state and local taxes for "legal" pot guarantees the now "risk free" uncontrolled black market will always be cheaper, without the safety of the seed to sale regulation of the "legal" market.
    I haven't seen his particular plan, but here in Oregon, the people love buying the weed that is tested and certified by state authorized laboratories. No added drudgs, THC and CBD contents are labeled. The prices are cheaper than what the illegal weed used to be. The state takes a health cut but now growers can legally grow it without fear of arrest.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Decriminalizing it won’t get rid of the black market. Would prevent stupid incarcerations though. Legalizing it would hurt the black market substantially more
    Agreed. The black market will no longer be needed. Nobody will buy it unless the black market sells it very, very cheap.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Neither party completely represents my beliefs. I do believe that if you are the leader of the Senate you should recognize what is achievable and what isn't. They always over reach and can't even get all democrats on board.
    If they were smart, they would regulate and tax it.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Btw I think stoners are losers and I don’t smoke weed at all but I do think it should be legal. Where I differ from other Dems is that I don’t think it should be legal to smoke in public. I hate having to walk down the street in DC smelling that .
    I personally like what has happened. I don't buy the flower, but I will buy the 1 gram oil cartridges and vape it on occasion. This healthier I don't think is available where its illegal.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Btw I think stoners are losers and I don’t smoke weed at all but I do think it should be legal. Where I differ from other Dems is that I don’t think it should be legal to smoke in public. I hate having to walk down the street in DC smelling that .
    I personally like what has happened. I don't buy the flower, but I will buy the 1 gram oil cartridges and vape it on occasion. This healthier I don't think is available where its illegal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't seen his particular plan, but here in Oregon, the people love buying the weed that is tested and certified by state authorized laboratories. No added drudgs, THC and Ched seed to sale controlsBD contents are labeled. The prices are cheaper than what the illegal weed used to be. The state takes a health cut but now growers can legally grow it without fear of arrest.
    Exactly. I really like the state markets where they have established seed to sale controls where you know exactly what you are getting. I especially like the 10 mg gummies. One of those and a couple fingers of Garrison Brothers on ice and I'm good to go. I am more than willing to pay the tax to have predictable high quality thc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I visited LA it wasn't "legal" to smoke in public like walking down Hollywood Blvd but it also wasn't a big deal as long as you kept it on the DL. Either way, I agree, it shouldn't be something you can just willy nilly smoke around whomever or on public streets and I think the same should go for cigarettes.

Have laws changed though and now it's legal to smoke in public in those legal states?

Exactly. I really like the state markets where they have established seed to sale controls where you know exactly what you are getting. I especially like the 10 mg gummies. One of those and a couple fingers of Garrison Brothers on ice and I'm good to go. I am more than willing to pay the tax to have predictable high quality thc.
    I wish 10mg worked on me. ... I wish 1000mgs worked on me. My body digests that differently and it basically has no effect on me whatsoever unfortunately. I gave up edibles after I spent a couple hundred on them out there in LA.

Thread Information