My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The good pass I was talking about earlier

Nice feed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mike Schmitz from ESPN has a really good breakdown interview with primo about his game. (Don’t know how to post it otherwise I would lol)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mike Schmitz from ESPN has a really good breakdown interview with primo about his game. (Don’t know how to post it otherwise I would lol)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shes a hottie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony gonna come outta retirement for this one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope this is not yet posted. This guy predicted what was to happen more than 1 month ago.

https://frontofficegurus.com/2021/06...nting-my-flag/
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/28/s...prospects.html
    Another article about 5 prospects you don't know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs sure do put a lot of stock in these combine scrimmages. Wasn’t that the same reason they made a promise to Livio Jean-Charles?
    No. It was some evernt in Europe where they made him the promise in exchange for shutting don everything, no combine, no visits, no interviews.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. It was some evernt in Europe where they made him the promise in exchange for shutting don everything, no combine, no visits, no interviews.

i think it was the hoops summit where they saw him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think it was the hoops summit where they saw him.
    That’s it, the former Nike Hoops summit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think people are going to be surprised by his handles. (Not basing this statement off this one video)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think people are going to be surprised by his handles. (Not basing this statement off this one video)

that's something that strikes in the scouting videos, he has some good handles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's something that strikes in the scouting videos, he has some good handles.
    I think he’s got DeMar-type handles, but we’ll see.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks to Dejounte for finding all these videos to check out. I agree. Handles look solid. I don't think DDR level but better than Dejounte at this age. I think the knock on Primo, like Dejounte, is that he has challenges getting separation off his dribble, but that's why they got him young, to work on all that.

Bigger picture, thinking of why another guard, I can only think that they see having a guard as their leader is their goal. And, for me, I see Primo as sort of a backup to the congenial but often-injured White. Combo guard who gets along with others. And perhaps has the confidence of Dejounte but without the, how shall I say it, potential for emotional lability. And given that Dejounte has seen his name in trade rumors, and then seeing Primo come in, I do think that he sees more compe ion, or possibly that he is at a higher risk of getting traded. I have no insight into the actual behind the scenes of how the sausage gets made. Just saying, that without DDR to be the alpha, this year could have a big drop off in morale without the clear pecking order. Just a thought.

Back to Primo, I'm slowly drinking the Kool Aid. Hoping the FO makes some moves to clarify the roster is still paramount, but for now I will save my disappointment for when that doesn't happen for later, when it most likely, you know, doesn't happen.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs need to over haul the front office. Get some guys who have the balls to make bold moves and get active with trades.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a fattie

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, it's not reasonable. The Spurs had a whole year to decide how much they wanted Sengun. They didn't need five minutes to think about it. It's really weird that you keep trying to push that point. Legit, there are only two ways this could've worked like you're suggesting: Either the Spurs made a promise to Primo thinking Sengun wouldn't be around and then decided not to break their promise when they were wrong; or the Spurs drafted Primo thinking he'd be part of a trade, and that trade either got botched or has yet to occur because it also involves something like a S&T. Outside of those two fringe cir stances, the Spurs would just go with their board, as any other team would do. It's possible something happened that caused the Spurs to go against their evaluation to draft Primo over Sengun, but we aren't talking like 50-50 chances here. We're talking like 95-5 that they just like Primo more, though if Primo is dealt in a week or so, that would change the ratio.
    That would be stupid and a bad front office move to make promises without knowing who will be available on draft night.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His shot is not all that special. I see it hitting back iron when going in so not a pure fire top level future shooter. The best shooters hit nothing but net as they have the proper arc trajection.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm betting he'll grow a bit in the next few years. He looks like a 14 year old maybe the Spurs are betting on that
    Not likely as most people stop growing by 18. Did you grow much taller after you graduated high school?

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moses Moody will have a better NBA career.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let’s see can we elevate the #12 pick like we’ve done the #29 pick! There are no throw away picks to us...... don’t sleep on joe either! He has something to prove

Thread Information