Page 186 of 397 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196236286 ... LastLast
Results 4,626 to 4,650 of 9906
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I bet they go hard after Jackson now with Thompson helping them recruit.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 confirmed the rumor Thompson, Jr. had previously filmed a commitment video to Texas, so putting the decision off was the tell it'd be Auburn.

Samples leaving hurt more than they had imagined. Lose out on Rogers and now Thompson Jr. No doubt he woulda been ours had Samples stayed. Maybe he’ll leave the door open for a visit down the road.

Auburn is going to suck again this year

Sucks to not get him, but I have faith in the staff collectively. Let us get guys that want to be here.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So do we go after Josh Eaton now?
    Different positions, but this could possibly make the staff re-adjust their DB board based on who's available.

I believe they're trying to keep Eaton warm as long as possible, and they were able to get him off his commitment timeline.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    That did sting, I just signed in to see the commitment of Thompson and this happens. Didn't see it coming. We shall see what happens now with JQJ. That would suck to have the Dallas door shut on us like that.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Well . Recruiting is a never ending cycle of your guess is as good as mine. It just made way too much sense it would be Texas. We all know what probably happened here and it wasn’t because of academics. When Gus gets canned we can circle back around to him, if Texas wants him.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Dammit.

Curses to .

We had some mo and got slapped.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The University of Texas needs to understand the game is changing and the NCAA is looking away more and more. LSU alum is going to jail for giving embezzled money to a recruit's family and the NCAA isn't lifting a finger. What does that say about the game right now?

Either Texas wants to field a winning team or they/we are going to have to be content with losing recruits to schools willing to pay them under the table.

It isn't going to stop there, it will come a time when the best coaching candidates will start to see Texas as a no win situation because of the moral standards placed on a program that exists in a game without morals or standards.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The University of Texas needs to understand the game is changing and the NCAA is looking away more and more. LSU alum is going to jail for giving embezzled money to a recruit's family and the NCAA isn't lifting a finger. What does that say about the game right now?

Either Texas wants to field a winning team or they/we are going to have to be content with losing recruits to schools willing to pay them under the table.

It isn't going to stop there, it will come a time when the best coaching candidates will start to see Texas as a no win situation because of the moral standards placed on a program that exists in a game without morals or standards.
    You really think that Texas alums don’t do this AKA $100 hand shakes. I highly doubt a top 3 coaching job will one day become a no win situation due to “high” moral standards.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Days Until College Football

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per OrangeBloods, RB Derrian Brown will be in Austin on August 28th for classes.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You really think that Texas alums don’t do this AKA $100 hand shakes. I highly doubt a top 3 coaching job will one day become a no win situation due to “high” moral standards.
    what players have claimed this?

Link(s).

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Keep in mind, $100 hand shakes are not the same as buying recruits. Yes, I know we have Alum giving out the $100 hand shakes. What we don't have is Alumni sending recruits envelopes with Thousands of dollars in order to get their services.

I'm not saying we should, I'm just saying that we need to get used to losing top level recruits because schools in the SEC are paying recruits like they were NFL free Agents if we don't accept that the rules aren't being enforced.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Keep in mind, $100 hand shakes are not the same as buying recruits. Yes, I know we have Alum giving out the $100 hand shakes. What we don't have is Alumni sending recruits envelopes with Thousands of dollars in order to get their services.

I'm not saying we should, I'm just saying that we need to get used to losing top level recruits because schools in the SEC are paying recruits like they were NFL free Agents if we don't accept that the rules aren't being enforced.
    Link to players who have said this.
    And under what coach.
    I really would like to know.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    what players have claimed this?

Link(s).

https://youtu.be/ejuIF_MgBHI
    most publicly Chris Sims

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    A few sites noted that LB Jeffrey McCulloch was absent from practice today, but The Football Brainiacs were able to confirm he was sick and it's nothing serious.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Thanks.

I remember that now.
    We gave him he did not deserve imo.
    I think he was y but the fans treated him very poorly.
    He was a kid at that time.

So he has good reason to tell on our "boosters" or lie.

Thread Information