Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    im very used to being disappointed by the raiders' drafts. ready for it again

my wish list at #7

1) QB preferably Richardson then Levis. i also wouldnt be made if we gave up some capital to move up for Richardson
    2) Jalen Carter
    3) Devon Witherspoon
    4) trade down. the other options i've seen here are taking the other corner, Christian Gonzalez or going OL with Skoronski. im not a big fan of using #7 on either of those guys, which is why I fully expect they will take on of those two, or maybe Paris Johnson

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    im very used to being disappointed by the raiders' drafts. ready for it again

my wish list at #7

1) QB preferably Richardson then Levis. i also wouldnt be made if we gave up some capital to move up for Richardson
    2) Jalen Carter
    3) Devon Witherspoon
    4) trade down. the other options i've seen here are taking the other corner, Christian Gonzalez or going OL with Skoronski. im not a big fan of using #7 on either of those guys, which is why I fully expect they will take on of those two, or maybe Paris Johnson
    This should be an entertaining draft, wouldn't mind the Boys trading down a bit with KC or someone and pick up some draft capital.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    This should be an entertaining draft, wouldn't mind the Boys trading down a bit with KC or someone and pick up some draft capital.
    more so than i can remember, its a draft where nobody really knows wtf is going to happen after #1

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I haven’t done enough research for a full one round mock without just copying other mock drafts. Spent almost all my time looking into the QBs despite having every sense the raiders won’t take one

my top 12 mock draft, with no trades

1 - Panthers: Bryce Young. Best qb in the draft. Day 1 player. In the Wilson/mahomes style of play, just less physically gifted than frankly either

2 - Texans: Will Anderson. I had them going qb most of the way, but all the big media guys saying it’s very unlikely. They have another pick at 12 and can either take a qb there or move back up for another one. They take the sure thing edge player first.

3 - Cardinals: Paris Johnson. I think they really wanted to trade out of this pick but the league isn’t valuing the qbs as highly as once thought. Cards finally get OL help to support Kyler. Clean tackle prospect

4 - Colts: Will Levis. Most have stroud as qb2 but reason to believe colts brass are big believers in athletic profile at qb. Levis also fits their iden y of being run and play action heavy. He’s also more pro ready than Stroud imo having played for two separate NFL offensive coordinators in pro style offenses. Day 1 starter over minshew

5 - Seahawks: Jalen Carter - Arguably the best player in the draft. Seattle seems like a great environment to manage his off field issues. Carroll loves these kinds of opportunities and they get a young monster to help restore their defense

6 - Lions: Devon Witherspoon. Gonzalez has better measurable a but Witherspoon is the better prospect. Very skilled, versatile, loves to play with fire and physicality. Fits the lions need and iden y under Campbell

7 - Raiders: Pete Skoronski. While I would be pounding the table for Richardson, i don’t get the sense the raiders will do that. Skoronski is the best lineman in the draft but not the cleanest tackle. Think Brandon Scherff. A pretty safe, ground rule double type pick. The raiders do need interior OL help and he can wind up being the RT after a year or two as well

8 - Falcons - Tyree Wilson. I think QB is tempting but they are signaling confidence in Ridder and probably don’t rate these guys high enough to convince them otherwise. They’ve been completely retooling their defense but they need a good young edge across recently signed Calais Campbell

9 - Bears - Broderick Jones. They traded out of number 1 because they believe in Fields. They have acquired DJ Moore to be his #1, and they draft the best remaining LT prospect to keep him upright.

10 - Eagles: Nolan Smith. A lot of people are assuming they take Bijan, but their front office is pretty sharp. They know they will likely continue to hemorrhage defensive players year after year in free agency so they continue to stockpile at the edge. They don’t have a pressing need anywhere really.

11 - ans: Anthony Richardson. I think the timing sucks here, because Richardson being groomed to take over a role on an offense with AJB and Henry seems amazing. Buy Brown is gone, and it looks like Henry won’t be around long. But Tannehill is a of a role model for Richardson to try to model his game after to reign in some of his bad impulses. My favorite player in the draft finds a home.

12 - Texans: CJ Stroud. They thread the needle here. They get Anderson at #2 and still get the QB they probably like the most. I don’t think he starts day 1 and they probably want to ensure they have legit receiving talent before throwing him out there. But you are hoping he becomes more Joe Burrow and less Derek Carr as far as his ability to deal with pressure.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I haven’t done enough research for a full one round mock without just copying other mock drafts. Spent almost all my time looking into the QBs despite having every sense the raiders won’t take one

my top 12 mock draft, with no trades

1 - Panthers: Bryce Young. Best qb in the draft. Day 1 player. In the Wilson/mahomes style of play, just less physically gifted than frankly either

2 - Texans: Will Anderson. I had them going qb most of the way, but all the big media guys saying it’s very unlikely. They have another pick at 12 and can either take a qb there or move back up for another one. They take the sure thing edge player first.

3 - Cardinals: Paris Johnson. I think they really wanted to trade out of this pick but the league isn’t valuing the qbs as highly as once thought. Cards finally get OL help to support Kyler. Clean tackle prospect

4 - Colts: Will Levis. Most have stroud as qb2 but reason to believe colts brass are big believers in athletic profile at qb. Levis also fits their iden y of being run and play action heavy. He’s also more pro ready than Stroud imo having played for two separate NFL offensive coordinators in pro style offenses. Day 1 starter over minshew

5 - Seahawks: Jalen Carter - Arguably the best player in the draft. Seattle seems like a great environment to manage his off field issues. Carroll loves these kinds of opportunities and they get a young monster to help restore their defense

6 - Lions: Devon Witherspoon. Gonzalez has better measurable a but Witherspoon is the better prospect. Very skilled, versatile, loves to play with fire and physicality. Fits the lions need and iden y under Campbell

7 - Raiders: Pete Skoronski. While I would be pounding the table for Richardson, i don’t get the sense the raiders will do that. Skoronski is the best lineman in the draft but not the cleanest tackle. Think Brandon Scherff. A pretty safe, ground rule double type pick. The raiders do need interior OL help and he can wind up being the RT after a year or two as well

8 - Falcons - Tyree Wilson. I think QB is tempting but they are signaling confidence in Ridder and probably don’t rate these guys high enough to convince them otherwise. They’ve been completely retooling their defense but they need a good young edge across recently signed Calais Campbell

9 - Bears - Broderick Jones. They traded out of number 1 because they believe in Fields. They have acquired DJ Moore to be his #1, and they draft the best remaining LT prospect to keep him upright.

10 - Eagles: Nolan Smith. A lot of people are assuming they take Bijan, but their front office is pretty sharp. They know they will likely continue to hemorrhage defensive players year after year in free agency so they continue to stockpile at the edge. They don’t have a pressing need anywhere really.

11 - ans: Anthony Richardson. I think the timing sucks here, because Richardson being groomed to take over a role on an offense with AJB and Henry seems amazing. Buy Brown is gone, and it looks like Henry won’t be around long. But Tannehill is a of a role model for Richardson to try to model his game after to reign in some of his bad impulses. My favorite player in the draft finds a home.

12 - Texans: CJ Stroud. They thread the needle here. They get Anderson at #2 and still get the QB they probably like the most. I don’t think he starts day 1 and they probably want to ensure they have legit receiving talent before throwing him out there. But you are hoping he becomes more Joe Burrow and less Derek Carr as far as his ability to deal with pressure.
    I guess Sneaky Pete probably doesn't care about Carters off field . Been seeing a bit of stuff saying he may fall out of top 10

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    well looks like i was already wrong. CJ Stroud now -2000 to go #2 overall. houston had a great poker face the whole time

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    You get Mahomes and Kelce there just to do that?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Young goes first, no surprise, but he won't even have a career as good as his predecessor ....Cam Newton. Basically shorty-pants Cam Newton minus 2015. I.e. mediocre, short career as a starter.

He's too short for the NFL.

Floor: Johnny Manziel
    Ceiling: Post-2013 Russell Wilson
    Likely: Baker Mayfield

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    CJ Stroud... the biggest bust in the draft... goes 2nd overall to the Texans.

Floor: Dwayne Haskins (Trashkins - RIP)
    Ceiling: Deshaun Watson (won't happen)
    Likely: Justin Fields in his first two years form with the Bears.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Goodell hugging kids that are 35 years younger than himas if they were lifetime friends is pretty cringey, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    >>> TRADE <<< !!!!!!!!!!!

The Texans traded a premium to trade up to 3rd. Never seen that before... a team picks both 2nd and 3rd overall.

Pick Will Anderson, the best pass rusher in the draft. Excellent pick, but they still don't have a franchise quarterback.

Floor: Dante Fowler
    Ceiling: LT
    Likely: Myles Garrett

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Goodell hugging as lifetime friends kids that are 35 years younger than him is pretty cringey, tbh.
    Tellin' Joe Biden, "Hold my Bud Light!"

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Anthony Richardson, that's the surefire bust.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Did not think this would happen lol

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wow.... What an overdraft.

He was worth a 2nd round flier. But 4th overall... Nope... Indiana just proves time and again that they're one of the worst franchises in football and have been since they lost Peyton Manning.

He's too raw.

Talk about Stroud being a bust... This guy will be a bigger bust.

He's a gadget quarterback.

He can make plays.

He's not going to last.

Anthony Richardson... wow... mind boggling... bozo decision by Colts... drafted 4th overall.

Floor: Joe Webb III / Terrelle Pryor
    Ceiling: 2015 Cam Newton
    Likely: Geno Smith (At best)

.....tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Seahawks pick the tall thin rangy press corner in Devon Witherspoon over better "cover" corners, no surprise. But he did run a 4.45 unlike guys like Sherminator.

Solid pick considering Pete Carroll's scheme. B+

Floor: Tre Flowers
    Ceiling: Richard Sherman in his prime, but faster and less reliant on zone
    Likely: Tariq Woolen, their in bent CB1 who made the pro bowl last year

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    >>>> TRADE <<<<

AZ and Katie Hobbs trade back to 6th with the Lions who are doing a good job stockpiling talent. Have no idea what AZ is doing considering they're in limbo at QB and other positions as well as coaching.

Arizona selects Paris Johnson Jr. who's probably a right tackle in the NFL. Yes, they're bad on offensive line, but they have more pressing needs too... not crazy about the pick or the player. D+ especially since they traded up.

Floor: Ereck Flowers
    Ceiling: DJ Humphries (carves a career at left tackle)
    Likely: Morgan Moses (a solid but not elite right tackle starter)

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Raiders select Tyree Wilson 7th overall... very naturally talented player, not the most polished product. B+, though, if they can maximize his talent he can be a DeMarcus Ware type

Good to pair with Maxx Crosby IMO. And they have Chandler Jones too though he's a backup at this stage of his career.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Falcons gonna Falcon. Of course they pick the running back despite the fact they have no quarterback or offensive line. Such an Atlanta pick. They'll always be losers for a reason.

Falcons draft 8th overall... Bijan Robinson. Running back.

Good running back..... but, he's a running back... even an elite running back is rarely worth much in terms of "W" and "L". The only recent example of note has been Derrick Henry and even he has declined a bit.

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Jalen Carter for a 4th rd pick next year

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Falcons gonna Falcon. Of course they pick the running back despite the fact they have no quarterback or offensive line. Such an Atlanta pick. They'll always be losers for a reason.

Falcons draft 8th overall... Bijan Robinson. Running back.

Good running back..... but, he's a running back... even an elite running back is rarely worth much in terms of "W" and "L". The only recent example of note has been Derrick Henry and even he has declined a bit.
    Bijan is Henry level good, tbf.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    >>>>> TRADE!!! <<<<<

Howie Roseman and John Fetterman of the Eagles... who are better than... the eagles!!! ....have traded up to the 9th overall pick. With the Bears. I don't get the idea of trading 1 pick ahead rather than 2. Seems like a waste of that 4th rounder. The Bears always seemed to be involved in these, just like they were on the other side with Trubisky in 2017. Kind of more of a Fetterman move than a Roseman or Nick Sirianni move, tbh.

With the 9th overall pick, the Eagles select... Jalen Carter. Probably the best pick in the draft. I give the selection an "A". But only docked a half letter grade because of trading 1 pick ahead which is stupid. If they had stood pat and got him at #10, it would have been the A+ pick.

Eagles sure know how to pick good players in bad draft classes... look at 2013.

Ideal replacement for Javon Hargrave, who bailed for the Niners, IMO.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah, but he's not heavy and big enough to hold up the way Henry has. He's built pretty much exactly like Zeke. He'll have a couple good years but you can make a strong argument he won't because the Falcons offensive line is one of the worst in the NFL unlike, say, the Cowboys in the early Zeke years or the Eagles since pretty much forever.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jalen Carter for a 4th rd pick next year

Let's be honest, the Bears weren't picking Carter if they made that move.

Howie just got jumpy, that's all.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    But you have to agree that even as a generational talent at RB top ten is a reach. I love him and I wouldn't have done it

Thread Information