Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Oh no, whatever will Herman and crew do?!?! You forgot the part where over half the a&m class is 3*'s.
    i think ur missing the bigger picture aggy leaving the big12 was the right choice..........how can an entire conference have less 5* including a team that made the playoffs than a team that finished 4th in their division...........any way u slice it its a turrible look for the conference

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    i think ur missing the bigger picture aggy leaving the big12 was the right choice..........how can an entire conference have less 5* including a team that made the playoffs than a team that finished 4th in their division...........any way u slice it its a turrible look for the conference
    I'm not missing anything. Would you trade classes with them?? NO! We have a far superior OL/DL class if you can't see that then IDK what to tell you. That OL class is a bunch of over weight Guards. You keep being you though.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    How many of these SEC games are they winning?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Yes they have 3 awesome players committed. Beyond those 3 players, there isn't much to write home about. Texas got the QB they wanted and then they got another QB they wanted. This isn't a case of we lost out to them. Texas has 1 5'star and he happens to be at the biggest position of need. Texas is 3 for 3 on the Dline that you said Texas would wiff on. Texas has hands down the better offensive line class. Texas has hands down the better defense class.

Blair you are a terrible troll, no one believes for one second you are a longhorn fan. I'd probably respect you a tiny bit if you came out with who your real team is and stopped trolling.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    i will say one thing about the ratings. while i love jones, i can say that his eye test has been inconsistent. when sterns came on as a transfer to steele in his sop re season, one knew right away this kid was special. i kept wondering why sterns wasn't getting higher ratings because. week after week, he was just the best player on the field. jones had a great sop re year (stern's senior year) but was somewhat disappointing last season and not worthy of five stars. i get that he was great at the opening and that coach saenz at steele leaves a lot to be desired as a head coach but i really need to see more from jones this season to be convinced that he is a real five-star player.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    as a follow up to cupp's injury, fisher did not speak of it as a career ending one and fully expects him to be back and fully healed by next season.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    as a follow up to cupp's injury, fisher did not speak of it as a career ending one and fully expects him to be back and fully healed by next season.
    That would be excellent news.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Did they say what part of the leg got broke? from what I was understanding it was his lower leg, if so then it's a much easier heal than the thigh bone. The femur is a long healing process.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Did they say what part of the leg got broke? from what I was understanding it was his lower leg, if so then it's a much easier heal than the thigh bone. The femur is a long healing process.
    this is what i read earlier today:

"Baylor will be out for a while," Fisher said. "He had surgery today. He had a plate put on his ankle and tibia on the lower part of his leg, so he'll be out for a little while. He just got rolled up on. That was the only major injury we had in the scrimmage."

When pressed for a timetable, Fisher declined to give one, saying he is not a doctor. However, from talking to sources, it would be very surprising if Cupp were back this season.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If it's only the Tibia then he should make a full recovery. It's going to be a hard rehab. Any of you remember when Kevin Murray had his leg folded in half? Almost sounds like the same thing. When i was playing football my junior and senior year I had a newspaper clipping of Kevin Murray laying on the ground with his ankle folded over, it was my reminder to get my ankles taped.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    from Demas' twitter account:

“I wanna thank all the people that have my back and believe in me. I’m NOT going back to North Forest. I’m staying at Tomball High School for the better environment and better academics. I know GOD has better plans for me. #GIGEM"

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    via teaxs mods - landon jackson long time aggy lean is said to be favoring texas because aggy pushed too hard and orlando floated the possibility of playing b-backer
    Last edited by playblair; 08-21-2019 at 10:42 PM.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    starting CB, debione renfro, has been suspended for the texas state game. per 'violation of team rules' fisher did not say ehow long the suspension is for.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    depth chart has been released:

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ta...as-state-2019/

as for the true freshmen, green and richardson both made their respective first units with leal as the 2nd team DE.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    have to wonder if sumlin is on the hot seat as of yet.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    texas commit de princely will official visit to aggy/bama game

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Broughton, Umanmielen, Alford, Conner, Harris, ect., ect. all say "HI"

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    updated commits.......sorry for not updating the first page.....since the update the edit feature is now a mods only feature

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    i'll be checking out Jones in action, this weekend, against O'Connor.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Steele's Jaylon Jones looked every bit the five star last night, the way Sterns once did. He was dominant in the secondary and big on the offensive side of the ball, especially with star WR Jackson out for the game.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Steele's Jaylon Jones looked every bit the five star last night, the way Sterns once did. He was dominant in the secondary and big on the offensive side of the ball, especially with star WR Jackson out for the game.
    Blair sighting in 3...2...1...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Neglected to ask, is Jones playing corner or safety?

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Neglected to ask, is Jones playing corner or safety?
    Corner.

Thread Information