Page 276 of 303 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286 ... LastLast
Results 6,876 to 6,900 of 7567
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You all over his first term, and robbed him of his second.
    And don’t you forget it

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And don’t you forget it
    Not for money, marbles, nor chalk.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Y'all all over Obama's first term, so he just went and got reelected.

Sorry Trump faceplanted so badly, that's gotta hurt.
    He made President. Only 44 others have done so across 4 centuries.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why are you denying Trump his rightful legacy?
    I'm just holding out hope that over the next 8 years Biden will crest & pass that 400k. He's halfway there in only 123 days of fake Presidency.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just to deny fake Biden any and all requests/dictates. Frustrate that every which way possible.

They ain't about to WOKE this white man from town. They will grow old, gray and they will die before I WOKE.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just holding out hope that over the next 8 years Biden will crest & pass that 400k. He's halfway there in only 123 days of fake Presidency.
    a) you are hoping for 200k more fellow americans to die from a disease. so much for "america first" and patriotism

b) woulnd't hold my breath. he took over right in the middle of that last e. the continued rollout of the Biden Vaccine will only prevent more deaths

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    a) you are hoping for 200k more fellow americans to die from a disease. so much for "america first" and patriotism

b) woulnd't hold my breath. he took over right in the middle of that last e. the continued rollout of the Biden Vaccine will only prevent more deaths

That's what you guys were doing during the first 400k of dead under President Trump. Oh, you had a grand old time totin' up those dead ciphers, skinnin' and grinnin' to beat the band. Ain't so much fun now that heel Biden has 200k of dead under his own cheating reign in just 123 days. I got nigh on 8 years to get the other 200k. Probable? No. Possible? Yes.

And daddy, I'm countin' every single one. Dale is back and I got Tom Barkley's balls with me.

Let us proceed...

+ they were sellin' your down in Floriday. ha, ha, ha. Duncan lettin' that WASP woman rob him of an NBA le by bonein'-a- .

Don't feel too bad; I had to watch in abstract horror as LeWOKE rang in our 17th, while on his in' knees, crawlin', belly draggin'. He knew white wanted only that 17th and he was conflicted as to whether he should grant white, or, scuttle it. LMAO! He chose wisely, 21 and we got that 17th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what you guys were doing during the first 400k of dead under President Trump. Oh, you had a grand old time totin' up those dead ciphers, skinnin' and grinnin' to beat the band. Ain't so much fun now that heel Biden has 200k of dead under his own cheating reign in just 123 days. I got nigh on 8 years to get the other 200k. Probable? No. Possible? Yes.

And daddy, I'm countin' every single one. Dale is back and I got Tom Barkley's balls with me.

Let us proceed...

+ they were sellin' your down in Floriday. ha, ha, ha. Duncan lettin' that WASP woman rob him of an NBA le by bonein'-a- .

Don't feel too bad; I had to watch in abstract horror as LeWOKE rang in our 17th, while on his in' knees, crawlin', belly draggin'. He knew white wanted only that 17th and he was conflicted as to whether he should grant white, or, scuttle it. LMAO! He chose wisely, 21 and we got that 17th.
    nobody here was hoping for more deaths (besides hater). thats why people were pushing for better lockdowns, more testing, contact tracing, and imploring people to wear masks, socially distance, and now get vaccinated. thats the opposite of hoping for deaths

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

During that whole e from November to January, the President of the United States sulked and moaned in denial about his humiliating defeat while doing absolutely nothing to stem the tide. Thousands of people died while he cried like a little .

And some of these Unamerican traitors would vote for him again. It's a shame COVID wasn't more selective in who it killed.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you want to die for that?

Pretty stupid, but not surprising from a Trump supporter.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And we may be undercounting COVID deaths anyway.

New Study Estimates More Than 900,000 People Have Died Of COVID-19 In U.S.
    https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...ovid-19-in-u-s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He made President. Only 44 others have done so across 4 centuries.
    Two impeachments, mass COVID death and one semi-comical putsch.

Disgraced himself thoroughly, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    nobody here was hoping for more deaths (besides hater). thats why people were pushing for better lockdowns, more testing, contact tracing, and imploring people to wear masks, socially distance, and now get vaccinated. thats the opposite of hoping for deaths
    Horse . I saw you all doing it on a myriad of Boards across the Internet, not just this one. Sure, now you want to rewrite history, but I ain't lettin' ya's off the hook---I'm totin' up ciphers every-single-day.

I hope Clammy shows up. C'mon, Clammy, come get some.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Two impeachments, mass COVID death and one semi-comical putsch.

Disgraced himself thoroughly, tbh.
    Hey, is that ME ever going to cite a cause of death for that cop, Winester, or, are they still formulating the story? tee, hee.

And that cop shooting that unarmed white woman to death in there and then honoring that . WOOT!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So you want to die for that?

Pretty stupid, but not surprising from a Trump supporter.
    I'm never going back to RHINO GOP. The Dems can have it before I'd EVER go back to that. Frankly, there ain't a dime's worth of difference twixt RHINE GOP & the Dems. None. One in the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And that cop shooting that unarmed white woman to death in there and then honoring that . WOOT!
    Honorable Capitol defender, fully justified shooting, imho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horse . I saw you all doing it on a myriad of Boards across the Internet, not just this one. Sure, now you want to rewrite history, but I ain't lettin' ya's off the hook---I'm totin' up ciphers every-single-day.

I hope Clammy shows up. C'mon, Clammy, come get some.
    as usual, you just make up and refuse to back it up. like a chicken .

my post history here re: covid is clear. was worried about how cases and deaths would skyrocket if protective measures werent taken. denial of the virus, pretending it had a miracle cure in hqc, or pretending it would go away "like a miracle"... and feeding into the anti-mask and anti-vax bull was always going to be costly.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    as usual, you just make up and refuse to back it up. like a chicken .

my post history here re: covid is clear. was worried about how cases and deaths would skyrocket if protective measures werent taken. denial of the virus, pretending it had a miracle cure in hqc, or pretending it would go away "like a miracle"... and feeding into the anti-mask and anti-vax bull was always going to be costly.
    You were as joyous as the rest of 'em when it was on Trump's tab. Now you want to ignore those 200k in 123 days as does CNN.

No, I'm holding ya's to accounts now.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Honorable Capitol defender, fully justified shooting, imho.
    She was unarmed and that cop shot her to death. And:::I ain't lettin' ya's forget it.

Make that ME post the cause of death. They're trying to get everybody on the same page before they tell there lie. Oh, it's going to be a humdinger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were as joyous as the rest of 'em when it was on Trump's tab. Now you want to ignore those 200k in 123 days as does CNN.

No, I'm holding ya's to accounts now.

Let us proceed...
    nobody was cheering on deaths besides hater. but you bet your ass we served you your daily sandwich which you both deserved and refused. people who downplayed the virus as not being a threat needed to (and still need to) be reminded that this was and is serious. its cost us over 600k deaths in spite of measures that were taken

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    nobody was cheering on deaths besides hater. but you bet your ass we served you your daily sandwich which you both deserved and refused. people who downplayed the virus as not being a threat needed to (and still need to) be reminded that this was and is serious. its cost us over 600k deaths in spite of measures that were taken
    And you own 200k of the dead and counting. And I'm counting every-single-one, every-single-day.

Ain't so funny now, huh, smart ass?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    its cost us over 600k deaths in spite of measures that were taken
    Measures the 2020 Psychopath in Chief opposed. Imagine what the death toll would be if not for Governors and other leaders who ignored him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you own 200k of the dead and counting. And I'm counting every-single-one, every-single-day.

Ain't so funny now, huh, smart ass?
    was never funny. i never downplayed the seriousness of covid, and you never saw me cheering on the rises in cases or deaths, only acknowledging the reality

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    was never funny. i never downplayed the seriousness of covid, and you never saw me cheering on the rises in cases or deaths, only acknowledging the reality
    Horse . You skinned & grinned, pissed off because he was President and for no other reason. You couldn't live with it. And now you want all to be forgotten. No. We ain't starting fresh. We ain't moving off the snide.

Biden is a child molester, a cheat, a liar and a thief. Said 2k, then stole 600 dollars per American from Trump to try and slide by. The couldn't even make himself toe that first line. Couldn't do it. I lost $1200 but it's worth it just to see him crawl for it. in' animal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horse . You skinned & grinned, pissed off because he was President and for no other reason. You couldn't live with it. And now you want all to be forgotten. No. We ain't starting fresh. We ain't moving off the snide.
    just making up. thats your mo these days, which is why it's not interesting to converse with you anymore

Thread Information