Page 45 of 125 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 3111
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think most of us believe that. Jazz and Suns are such fool's gold teams taking the top 2 seeds. Wouldn't surprise me that they both flame out in the 1st round.
    Utah is much better than Phoenix. They're missing their best player -- that's the problem.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Luka goes for 30 in game 1.

Ty Lue: "We putting the Klaw on him in game 2."

Luka goes for 39 in game 2

Kiwi's still living off of his defensive reputation as a spur at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nephew

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, I've thought the Suns were paper tigers all year. I don't think LA has a mental advantage over Portland, just that Portland is lacking the talent.
    Suns are a young team they would have been fine if they didn't have to deal with the Lakers in the first round. They got screwed in that regard. They will be a good team for years to come as long as Booker,Ayton stay healthy. Portland on the other and like you said doesn't have the talent to beat the Lakers. The Jazz are a soft team mentally with Gobert. Nuggets got screwed with Murray being out so they don't have enough talent to win. Lakers will come out of the West but will lose to the Nets in the finals.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Best wing defenders since Jordan and Pippen can't stop a white boy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi "The spurs didn't get me PG. I wanted PG. If we got PG I would have stayed."

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Like i said after game 1. That was the Lakers feel out game 1 loss. Series is pretty much over now. Especially with a hobbled CP3.
    pretty much. lebron clearly giving just enough effort to win, not remotely locked in. like last year vs Portland lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best wing defenders since Jordan and Pippen can't stop a white boy
    To be fair that white boy would have averaged 50 ppg in the 90s, he’s that good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Klaw did not suck.
    Rest of Mavs outside of Doncic shot unbelievably well. Take away Doncid and one Mav (Finey-Smith) and you get:

31-46
    12-16 treys.
    That is smoking shooting.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair that white boy would have averaged 50 ppg in the 90s, he’s that good
    nah man, Craig Ehlo would have stopped him.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    tbh Luka is manipulating the clipper defense to a point it's comical how many wide open shots they are getting. they are shooting well, but it's mostly wide open shots they are getting

clips gotta try something new, I just don't know what at this point. maybe there simply is no answer except hope for an off night

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Lakers are pretty weak but Lebron always has a psychological edge on young and inexperienced teams. It drives me nuts but these young teams always wilt under pressure against Lebron. They start panicking and falling apart. A veteran team would have put these Lakers out in the fourth quarter once they took the lead instead of playing scared. There were quite a few ridiculous plays the Suns made on the offensive end in the final 3-4 minutes that old me they weren't ready. One that sticks out to me was Ayton having the ball in post against scrub Caruso and hesitating to post him up and then when he finally did Davis came in their to swat him. A veteran a player like a Duncan would have immediately gone to work in that situation without taking forever to make a decision.

Unfortunately in the West I would say Clippers are the only team Lebron doesn't have a psychological advantage over since Kawhi doesn't fear him and he knows it.
    The Suns do have mental toughness and veteran leadership. Unfortunately, his name is Chris Paul and he was sitting on the bench. That will be the deciding factor in the series. If he can't get healthy, they can't knock out the Lakers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Suns do have mental toughness and veteran leadership. Unfortunately, his name is Chris Paul and he was sitting on the bench. That will be the deciding factor in the series. If he can't get healthy, they can't knock out the Lakers.
    Suns got an unfortunate break with Chris getting hurt. On the other hand Chris is made out of glass and he tends to always break down during the playoffs. To me he's a very frustrating player when it comes to health. If he didn't get hurt in that collision in game 1 it could have been some other random injury that would have taken him out knowing how brittle he is. With that being said I hope he gets healthy and the Suns can somehow pull off the upset.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers still tanking to avoid lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh Luka is manipulating the clipper defense to a point it's comical how many wide open shots they are getting. they are shooting well, but it's mostly wide open shots they are getting

clips gotta try something new, I just don't know what at this point. maybe there simply is no answer except hope for an off night

This is exactly Ty Lue's plan, based on his post game comments.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Clippers have such a high-school f@gginess aura about them. I thought maybe they would learn after getting clowned about overly celebrating in the middle of a play (Kawhi's dunk on Kleber), but once again Kawhi makes a nice move on Porzingis and some Clipper has to go over to Porzingis and do the stanky leg/hit the 'booty do' to make sure he knows what's up. I said this in the NFL Forum awhile ago, how some players prioritize making it big on TikTok over winning the actual game, and it seems like the Clippers are falling in that boat.

Next time Kawhi makes a big play, I wouldn't be surprised if two of his teammates ran up to him and took a selfie while the Mavs go the other way and get an easy basket. Bunch of losers IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah man, Craig Ehlo would have stopped him.
    What was I thinking? Uncle Joey from Full House was a juggernaut on defense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    t.

Next time Kawhi makes a big play, I wouldn't be surprised if two of his teammates ran up to him and took a selfie while the Mavs go the other way and get an easy basket. Bunch of losers IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    best part about the Mavs - Clippers is Doncic trash talking Pat Bev on every possession. Westbrook was right when he said that Pat is pretty much a nobody.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like i said after game 1. That was the Lakers feel out game 1 loss. Series is pretty much over now. Especially with a hobbled CP3.
    You are ting me CP3 is injured in the playoffs yet again.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    I think most of us believe that. Jazz and Suns are such fool's gold teams taking the top 2 seeds. Wouldn't surprise me that they both flame out in the 1st round.
    I never believed in the Jazz or the Sun's and always they were frauds. On the Jazz it's Donovan Mitc and guys and on the Suns it's Devin Booker, Chris Paul (who still has something left in the tank but shouldn't be your 2nd guy) and guys. Zero big time stars next to Mitc and Booker (who are both tier 2 players themselves). Just guys. Neither team has a championship level roster. I think the Jazz with a healthy Donovan Mitc can win this series with the Grizzlies, but they're in trouble in the next round.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sports radio will be fun tomorrow morning, eh cub?
    Yep. Woke up at 5:50AM and tuned it in for the start at 6AM sharp. Hope I'm still listening Friday morning.

Thread Information